E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #21
jdmtyteeeyo

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Send a message via AIM to jdmtyteeeyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtm2008 View Post
Sorry...need the $$$
worth a try.. thanks
Old 11-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #22
Gucki83

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP / 635CSi
Wow
Old 11-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #23
daonly1

My Ride: S/C AW 02 vert
wow now this is a beast of a M3 sick ride dude GLWS !!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #24
mrtm2008

My Ride: 05 E46 Dinan S3-R M3
Bump
08 E90 M3, JrzB/BB, 360 Forged 8 Mesh, H&R Springs, RPI Scoops, Eisenmann Sport Exh, VRS Lip, CF Decklid, CF Diffuser, OSS LED AE, Rear Headrest V1, '09 iDrive Controller, Euro Rear Fog, OEM BlackLine TL, MRTM Design E90 Pedals & Door Lock Studs
mrtm2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #25
macpro2007

My Ride: 2001 330xi
I would take this over the M5 i bought any day. sick ride man and good luck with that sale
Old 11-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #26
mrtm2008

As suspected, the driver's side lower control arm stock OEM bushing was shot. New UUCs will be installed on Monday/Tuesday on BOTH sides! The work is being done by Serious Autosport in West Palm Beach, FL. There will be an alignment done to bring the "track" settings back to "street driving" alignment.

Also FYI...

Just so you guys are aware, I have not posted this sale on E-Bay or Craigslist or any other for sale website and have ONLY posted my car listing on MFestForums.com, M3Post.com, M3Forums, E46Fanatics.com & Bimmerfest.com because I'm willing to take a little less money & have my car go to a true enthusiest! BUT I might be forced to post a "For Sale" on those sites within a couple of weeks & the price may go back up as I'm sure there might be someone out there willing to pay more, but isn't at all a true BMW Enthusiest...I can't take any trades on this as I mentioned in the origional post, our family really needs the cash because of the uncertain times in our family's current situation.

And thanks to all the nice comments about the M3! :thumbsup2:
08 E90 M3, JrzB/BB, 360 Forged 8 Mesh, H&R Springs, RPI Scoops, Eisenmann Sport Exh, VRS Lip, CF Decklid, CF Diffuser, OSS LED AE, Rear Headrest V1, '09 iDrive Controller, Euro Rear Fog, OEM BlackLine TL, MRTM Design E90 Pedals & Door Lock Studs
Old 11-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #27
AMG ETR

My Ride: Ex HPF Owner
This car is extremely nice guys! Its at my shop right now and as said above I will be replacing the FCAB's tomorrow on it! Beyond that the car runs GREAT and looks great! There are so many things off it I want for my M3, but Marshall won't part them out to me If I didn't have an M3 already and I wasn't buying a house right now this would be my track car!! Someone is going to get an extremely well sorted M3 for a hell of a price! Everyone who has come in while the car has been here has had to pick their jaw up off the floor before they left!
Evan
AMG ETR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:21 AM   #28
PDXFactory

My Ride: 02 M3, 01.5 S4
Wow...beautiful car! Like many here I'm just a window shopper since I already have an M...but good luck with the sale. Very sorry to hear about your wife ~ hope everything turns out ok! (Free bump for ya!)

Can one of y'all tell me what kind of tint is on this car? I dig the look!
PDXFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #29
mrtm2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXFactory View Post
Can one of y'all tell me what kind of tint is on this car? I dig the look!
The tint was origionally done by BMW North Scottsdale in AZ to AZ tint laws and is the metallic tint with 99% UV protection. Then I later had another layer of tint added onto the rear sides & rear windshield to make it darker & keep the metallic reflection to the windows.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:20 PM   #30
mrtm2008

Updated the price for the last time...if the car doesn't get sold to a M3 Enthusiest on these boards soon, I'll be listing it on E-Bay, Craigslist, etc.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:26 PM   #31
rpl

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Glws
Old 11-19-2009, 12:36 AM   #32
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
GLWS remember seeing both your cars at the wheel power meets and the cruises afterwards hows the little one doing? hope your wife is doing better
Old 11-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #33
mrtm2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
GLWS remember seeing both your cars at the wheel power meets and the cruises afterwards hows the little one doing? hope your wife is doing better
Thanks! The little one is just 3 days from being 16 months & I had to change her crib to a toddler bed! I went in to get her out of her crib in the morning & found her STANDING next to her crib!!! As for my wife, thanks again! We find out more actually tomorrow, so cross yur fingers for us!!! No matter what the outcome we actually might move out to AZ or Houston, TX this coming year to have more family support. What sucks is we moved from CA to FL last year thinking we had the same from my wife's mother & sisters...we unfortunately found out the harsh reality that everything we were led to believe would be there in terms of family support was ALL recanted! We hope to live back in CA one day though!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:19 AM   #34
mrtm2008

Bump
Old 11-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #35
Lonely Tylenol.
Banned

My Ride: is faster thAn yours
Send a message via AIM to Lonely Tylenol.
2 pedal race car
Lonely Tylenol. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:05 PM   #36
Russianport

My Ride: 2004 325xi
Send a message via AIM to Russianport
I am very sorry to hear about your situation and I hope that everything works out for the best. You car is definitely a beauty and it's definitely out of my price range right now, but I just wanted to let you know what a great car it is. I was just curious what kind of wheels those are, they look great. Good luck with everything.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #37
mrtm2008

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianport View Post
I am very sorry to hear about your situation and I hope that everything works out for the best. You car is definitely a beauty and it's definitely out of my price range right now, but I just wanted to let you know what a great car it is. I was just curious what kind of wheels those are, they look great. Good luck with everything.
Thanks for the comments...actually doctors don't know what is causing my wife's symptoms as all her blood work was negative for Lukemia.

As for the wheels, they are TRMotorsport MT1s...I got them through tirerack.

Price might be lowered a bit more as we've decided to move to AZ by April '10 and not going the E-Bay route.

So PM me with resaonable offers!
Old 11-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #38
Russianport

My Ride: 2004 325xi
Send a message via AIM to Russianport
Well, I am glad that your wife does not have Lukemia, but I also understand that it can be nerve racking not knowing what the cause of all the symptoms is. I hope everything works out and definitely keep us updated. Thanks for the information on the wheels.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #39
mrtm2008

Bump
Old 11-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #40
mrtm2008

Need to sell this ASAP!

Vista BMW has just installed a new alternator & battery. This was covered mostly by the Mercury Solid Gold Delux High-Tech transferable warranty. This warranty is a 84 month/100,000 mile warranty that expires 8/24/2012. They covered most of the alternator replacement as I had to pay the extra cost to labor for removing the Dinan S/C parts to get to the alternator.

Vista has also done a PPI for me as well.

So those in doubt...BMW dealerships that are also Dinan dealers WILL work on this car and accept this aftermarket warranty!!! As I already knew, but this is more proof to potential buyers.

Also, the car will get a new alignment to bring it back to street drivable settings & not the track settings it has now.