E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
PLAZAMAN

My Ride: FourPointEightEyeS
Normal Behavior for girls or shes just a B***H

Met this hot chic in the club about a month ago.. She actually came up to me and ask me for my number... so i gave her my card.

ok so be been texting on and off for a few weeks, tried to call no answer, then she would text blah blah

ok we ended up going on a date last sat night, had dinner and drinks, and then hookah bar. night started a bit slow i say.. but we quickly warmed up to each other.

normal cuddle and kiss thing, she says we gotta hang out in the city 1 night, then when walking to the car , she ask again when are we gonna hang out again, i told her whenever shes ready, that im ready to go.

got to the car, kiss, made out, normal stop light kisses, and long kiss goodbye at drop off ok cool.

talked to her on aim a bit the next day for a bit and then called to see how she liked the date... she said he liked it... blah blah.. she was eating, and told me she actually was waiting for the right time to call me. .... spoke for 2 mins and said was gonna call me back.

messaged her on aim yesterday, no response, nothing today...

where did i go wrong? i dunno man.. this crap all ways happens to me and i dont know why?? i have the worse luck with women.. im telling u..

just for the record, i could care less if i ever see or speak to her.. but i really need to know for sure if i really do have a problem or i just have the shiitest luck of all...
Old 03-31-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
who knows why chicks do that stuff...
I guess to them it's like window shopping at the mall or buying a dress, wearing it once and returning it..........

however: bottom line is: if you are readily available anytime she wants- then she won't want you-
in general people don't want an easy score- they want what they can't have!

have you ever had a girl want you- but you weren't crazy about her- I bet she was tough to get rid of, and I bet you asked yourself:"how come the girls I like don't come after me like this?"

there is hunter and prey : neither can be both at the same time

also- people don't respect things given to them: only if they have to work for them - or put an effort in otherwise it's easy come easy go----

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
I dunno dude, sometimes when you being to nice you dont get enough respect
Old 03-31-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
fromHONDAtoBMW

My Ride: E92
Do NOT contact her until she contacts you. No ifs, ands, or buts.
fromHONDAtoBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
Ferm3

My Ride: 2003 Topaz Blue M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromHONDAtoBMW View Post
x...alot
Old 03-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
Spork

My Ride: is all 4 sale
Chicks are stupid. You came across as mega needy.
Spork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
dumkopf

My Ride: '02 325ci/'02 yam R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAZAMAN View Post
talked to her on aim a bit the next day for a bit and then called to see how she liked the date... she said he liked it... blah blah..
she's a pre-op tranny, doesnt want to get to close before the final surgery

\\\Graham/// - xxbaitxx -
dumkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
karmaboy617

My Ride: bmw
girls are annoying, lol love is fake and were all attarcted to s3x not women no matter how much you say im wrong . would you be married if it wasnt for vag'z? dont think so
Old 03-31-2009, 08:38 PM   #9
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
I guess to them it's like window shopping at the mall or buying a dress, wearing it once and returning it..........

however: bottom line is: if you are readily available anytime she wants- then she won't want you-

have you ever had a girl want you- but you weren't crazy about her- I bet she was tough to get rid of, and I bet you asked yourself:"how come the girls I like don't come after me like this?"

also- people don't respect things given to them: only if they have to work for them - or put an effort in otherwise it's easy come easy go----

****ing truth.
IFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
PLAZAMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromHONDAtoBMW View Post

btw, this girl is a club/bar head, frequents these spots alot, i know the type of people shes around (they give her tons and tons of attention) im not even sure how i was lucky enough to a get a call yet even a date! Should i just leave her alone completely or at least to try a text again, maybe suggesting a spot she might like? Or leave it?

i personally dont think she doesnt have any manners.. i mean i picked you up, spend money on you, you said you had a great time, asked when we going out again, made out with me, spoke to you the day after briefly and not even have a Courtesy to call back like you said you would just to say thanks for the nite and how we stand? Am i asking for too much here or this would normal for a b itch?

bimmer4lyfe.... so f*cking true... it always always happen to me... the girls i dont like are interested in me ...

i have alot of things going on for me in my life right now and for the future... but i have always always had the worse of luck in the female department .. which i feel im missing out on living a balanced life.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:26 PM   #11
SIM\\\

My Ride: DINAN '03 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post

+1213412314324234234

Girls just love it when you ignore them.. haha. The way I see it, being the nice attentative guy is great if your 3 months into a relationship but when it comes to the first few dates you have act as if you dont care and kind of ignore her in a sense, letting her call you and all. Girls want what they cant have and they also like when a guy plays on his terms not hers. Period.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:55 PM   #12
silp3

My Ride: 02 325
give them too much, they get spoiled, dont give them enough they get independent, give them just enough of both, they're yours
silp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:19 AM   #13
Bimmer4Lyfe

Quote:
btw, this girl is a club/bar head, frequents these spots alot, i know the type of people shes around (they give her tons and tons of attention) im not even sure how i was lucky enough to a get a call yet even a date! Should i just leave her alone completely or at least to try a text again, maybe suggesting a spot she might like? Or leave it?

i personally dont think she doesnt have any manners.. i mean i picked you up, spend money on you, you said you had a great time, asked when we going out again, made out with me, spoke to you the day after briefly and not even have a Courtesy to call back like you said you would just to say thanks for the nite and how we stand? Am i asking for too much here or this would normal for a b itch?

bimmer4lyfe.... so f*cking true... it always always happen to me... the girls i dont like are interested in me ...

i have alot of things going on for me in my life right now and for the future... but i have always always had the worse of luck in the female department .. which i feel im missing out on living a balanced life.
welcome to Planet: VAG...........

-j
Old 04-01-2009, 09:09 AM   #14
aznazasin

My Ride: Gets B!tches
Send a message via AIM to aznazasin
women like it when you chase em

BUT dont fall for it

she probably thinks youre too clingy just by calling her the next day to ask about the date

give it a few days, she'll hit you up most likely with an excuse like she left her phone somewhere or wasnt getting your calls blah blah
Old 04-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #15
PLAZAMAN

update, she messages me on aim today, and says hi, im not hearing from you, how come?

i told her i been bz with work and was expecting her call the other day.. no response yet...

to be honest, i get tired of girls quickly, i lose interest pretty quick and i could careless if they call or text. but if the opposite happens... then it bothers me alot. im not stressing this single girl... what bothers me most is that i find myself in these situations often and would like to get some advice from u pros lol thus reason for posting here.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #16
Goughie

My Ride: 330d Sport Touring
Your first mistake was putting the words "normal, behaviour and girls" together in the same sentence in the thread title. You don't need to open the thread to see that this has got written all over it.

"The protection of views purely on religious grounds cannot be justified. It is not only an irrational idea, but it is also divisive, capricious and arbitrary" - Lord Justice Laws, UK 29/04/2010
Goughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #17
Bimmer4Lyfe

Quote:
update, she messages me on aim today, and says hi, im not hearing from you, how come?

i told her i been bz with work and was expecting her call the other day.. no response yet...

to be honest, i get tired of girls quickly, i lose interest pretty quick and i could careless if they call or text. but if the opposite happens... then it bothers me alot. im not stressing this single girl... what bothers me most is that i find myself in these situations often and would like to get some advice from u pros lol thus reason for posting here.

Proz HAHAHHAA
that's a laugh.....

since the dawn of time nobody has figured this sh*t out:

countries, kingdoms, wars and lives have been lost in great numbers......

......all due to Pu$$y.

we are the stronger sx, they are the more cunning......... always been that way

-j
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #18
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
i think you just contacted her too often. Gotta be scarce a bit, make her want you.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #19
330xiBoarder

My Ride: a car
dont fret it....ther is plenty of a$$ out there....just go out and get another one...she will come back in time.and if not..who cares
330xiBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #20
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
she was just sniffing you out, you aint got enuff money for her, be glad you dodged it

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote