E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 05:45 AM   #461
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post
yep.

5 and 5 ..........6 games left. If they want to make the playoffs they need to win 5 of the next 6 games to get a playoff spot. Possibly as few as 4 for a wildcard spot, but not likely.
You are overestimating the rest of the NFC East... Play off contender will be 7-9/8-8

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #462
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Another classic choke. Fvcking Cowboys.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #463
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Another classic choke. Fvcking Cowboys.
26-3 at the half and lose 37-36.....................

The season is over.
They won't even get a chance with a wildcard.

And GB won with a second string QB too.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #464
ghorn

My Ride: 330ci
You really need to fire Garrett...really

The Packers ran the ball more that you in the 2nd half

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.

Last edited by ghorn; 12-16-2013 at 05:05 PM.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #465
joeski3d

I think the Cowboys would be better served by Jones leaving or just hiring someone else to GM.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #466
ghorn

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
I think the Cowboys would be better served by Jones leaving or just hiring someone else to GM.
Wouldn't change the mismanagement of the in-game calls. How the hell did we both get stuck with such inept owners??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #467
Miko_10

My Ride: 330i 5 Spd
Go Skins...Die Cowboys Die.
Old 12-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #468
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko_10 View Post
Go Skins...Die Cowboys Die.
Fail

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #469
joeski3d

Quote:
I'm guessing they will have a shot at a wildcard spot and either blow the deal in the last regular season game or get in and lose in round 1 of the playoffs.*

* = I reserve the right to change my forecast later this season.
Like I told ya.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:15 PM   #470
Raymond42262

i get tired of saying........wait til next year.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:48 PM   #471
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Jerry Jones was smart enough last night to turn around with his back facing his box window before he screamed... twice lol

IDK what it is, but the entire country is telling you that you need to pick up a good quarterback. Regardless of Romo being out, he sucks, he cannot lead his team, and you will never have a successful team if you have a quarterback that doesn't use his weapons to their full potential.

Hate to say it but if brady/manning was in romo's spot... witten and dez bryant would be setting records left and right. And I don't understand how its possible for their defense to be that bad when you have some good players on D.

I wanted to see them win last night, unfortunately that wasn't the case.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:25 PM   #472
Raymond42262

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
Jerry Jones was smart enough last night to turn around with his back facing his box window before he screamed... twice lol

IDK what it is, but the entire country is telling you that you need to pick up a good quarterback. Regardless of Romo being out, he sucks, he cannot lead his team, and you will never have a successful team if you have a quarterback that doesn't use his weapons to their full potential.

Hate to say it but if brady/manning was in romo's spot... witten and dez bryant would be setting records left and right. And I don't understand how its possible for their defense to be that bad when you have some good players on D.

I wanted to see them win last night, unfortunately that wasn't the case.
Witten already has one record.........most receptions for a tight end..........either first or second place in the NFL.

Romo was selected 3x for the pro bowl

Dex Bryant was selected for the pro bowl this year.

I don't know what the problem is, they have a lot of good players, but maybe they need some GREAT players. Consistency would be good too.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:21 PM   #473
JJR4884

Dallas Cowboys

Honestly probowl means shiit. It means they are a good player but that does nothing for being a team. Look how amazing Larry Fitzgerald is, does nothing for the team as a whole.

You need a better coach, a much better defensive coordinator, and a quarterback like brady or manning who is going to control and drive his team. Look at all the best teams out there. they all have quarterbacks who are natural leaders. Hate to say it because I do like Romo, but he's still a little kid. After what, 7 years now? If he hasn't stepped up yet, he never will. He's a sissy in comparison to other leading qb's.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 01-02-2014, 10:10 AM   #474
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Honestly probowl means shiit. It means they are a good player but that does nothing for being a team. Look how amazing Larry Fitzgerald is, does nothing for the team as a whole.

You need a better coach, a much better defensive coordinator, and a quarterback like brady or manning who is going to control and drive his team. Look at all the best teams out there. they all have quarterbacks who are natural leaders. Hate to say it because I do like Romo, but he's still a little kid. After what, 7 years now? If he hasn't stepped up yet, he never will. He's a sissy in comparison to other leading qb's.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
I'm a Redskins fan and I'm saying this... Tony Romo is NOT a bad QB. You are comparing him to Brady... compare their career stats. Their stats are pretty close... hell, Tony Romo has a better QB Rating by .1. Has a better completion percentage by 1.2%. More yards per completion by .3... etc.

Tony Romo is not a bad QB, it's the team as a whole that doesn't play well together. They need to be more consistent. The Redskins for example don't have very good players, but last year they played consistent football, and up until the injury to RG3, they were doing great. Clearly this year they weren't consistent at all and had the worst season that they've had since 1994.

The Cowboys have good players, and if they played more consistent football, they would be a playoff team.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:47 AM   #475
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
I'm a Redskins fan and I'm saying this... Tony Romo is NOT a bad QB. You are comparing him to Brady... compare their career stats. Their stats are pretty close... hell, Tony Romo has a better QB Rating by .1. Has a better completion percentage by 1.2%. More yards per completion by .3... etc.

Tony Romo is not a bad QB, it's the team as a whole that doesn't play well together. They need to be more consistent. The Redskins for example don't have very good players, but last year they played consistent football, and up until the injury to RG3, they were doing great. Clearly this year they weren't consistent at all and had the worst season that they've had since 1994.

The Cowboys have good players, and if they played more consistent football, they would be a playoff team.
I never said he is a bad QB. I just think he is a terrible leader and will never have what it takes to be a serious playoff/superbowl contender.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:07 AM   #476
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Re: Dallas Cowboys

Quote:
I never said he is a bad QB. I just think he is a terrible leader and will never have what it takes to be a serious playoff/superbowl contender.
I think even if you had a hypothetical perfect qb....with Jones as GM, that defense playing terrible..I can't imagine many would have success

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:33 PM   #477
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
I think even if you had a hypothetical perfect qb....with Jones as GM, that defense playing terrible..I can't imagine many would have success
Indeed. They were always fighting to overcome a point deficit that they gave away after leading in the 1st half. The defense would go into the 2nd half with thinking they already won so they stopped trying as hard. The offense would go into the 2nd half playing too conservatively.

I'm still waiting to hear what kind of coaching changes are going to take place before the 2014 season.

Ballbusters Inc.