E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 11:42 PM   #61
CrashRide

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Send a message via AIM to CrashRide
i'd rather win next week against the eagles and win the division. i know we're doing well on the road, but i'll take a home game in the playoffs any day of the week. winning 3 straight going into the playoffs would be huge.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:47 PM   #62
dmon_101

My Ride: has sexy fogs/shoes
Send a message via AIM to dmon_101
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashRide View Post
i'd rather win next week against the eagles and win the division. i know we're doing well on the road, but i'll take a home game in the playoffs any day of the week. winning 3 straight going into the playoffs would be huge.
kinda crazy that they could finish anywhere from the 2 seed to the 6 seed

Dealer Programmable Options | Projector Fogs FTW
There are a lot of Fs and too many Ks in the F/M/K scenario
To answer your question, it's something you can find by searching the forum or using Google
dmon_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #63
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Get your BBQs ready! The Eagles are coming to town.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #64
ThaHooch

My Ride: e46
GO EAGLES!!!

** Political sig removed **
ThaHooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:50 PM   #65
joeski3d

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #66
CrashRide

NFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

suck it Philly, you cheesesteak eating bastards!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:12 PM   #67
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
That's what I'm talking about.

Let's see another beating on Saturday.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #68
hi its me alec

My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
Send a message via AIM to hi its me alec Send a message via MSN to hi its me alec
Nicely done today

hi its me alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #69
SDchargers

My Ride: 92 Galant VR4, 02 S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaHooch View Post
GO EAGLES!!!

GO CHARGERS!!

Old 01-04-2010, 08:01 AM   #70
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashRide View Post
NFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

suck it Philly, you cheesesteak eating bastards!

Eat pancakes like legitimate NFL Superbowl contenders!

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #71
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDchargers View Post
GO CHARGERS!!

Is she smuggling... pancakes?

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #72
///German_M3///

My Ride: 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
That's what I'm talking about.

Let's see another beating on Saturday.

As Jimmy Johson would say... "How Bout the Cowboys"!!!!!
Shut the Eagles down as well as Out!!!! NFC East Champs again!!!
Just one more time next week......They can do it!!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 01:58 PM   #73
joeski3d

Dallas is looking legit this year. Perhaps, if the chips fall right, they may just get to the big game again.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 01-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #74
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Dallas is looking legit this year. Perhaps, if the chips fall right, they may just get to the big game again.
Would be great. We really need this win on Saturday.

Everyone loves talking trash about the Cowboys, especially after last year. I'll give it up to the Eagles, but Cowboys are going all the way. The Eagles won't stop em this time.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #75
joeski3d

This video:

Prompted this response:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...story_id=20009
"As you may have seen, I went too far with my Spudcam video prior to Sunday's game against the Cowboys. Acting alone, and without permission from the Eagles organization, I walked out to the middle of the field at Cowboys Stadium and spit on the Cowboys star, and for that I deeply apologize to the outstanding Cowboys organization and the fine people there, from Jerry Jones to the rest of the team.

It was not my intention to insult the Cowboys. It was my intention to enjoy the spirit of a great sports rivalry, and I clearly went over the line and acted unprofessionally. The Cowboys have always been gracious hosts and I appreciate the relationship I have with the friends I have there.

Spudcam is a feature that has become very popular here, and the goal of Spudcam is to provide a unique perspective of the game-day experience. We here at PhiladelphiaEagles.com strive to do anything and everything to bring our fans as close as possible to the action, to enjoy the team they love on an every-day basis. I try to have fun with Spudcam and to put the camera in places that cameras normally don't go.

I took it to the extreme here, and admit that I have done so in other situations this year. Again, it is all done in the spirit of pre-game fun, to get excited about the game, to show the fans at Lincoln Financial Field and those on the road what happens behind the scenes on game days.

I admit I get carried away with my love of the Philadelphia Eagles, and if this is a crime, I am clearly guilty. Game days are an incredible experience for me. The will to win is unlike anything I have ever felt. The angst and the tightly-knotted stomach and the ups and downs of 60 minutes of Eagles football leave me thoroughly drained -- win or lose -- and I enjoy having the opportunity to communicate that to the many great Eagles fans who follow this team on a (many-times) daily basis.

I appreciate the support of the Eagles organization as we take this web site to new levels. I have made many mistakes in my excitement over the years communicating my love of the Eagles to you, and the franchise has always backed me. There are times when my enthusiasm has to be reined in by many within the Eagles, who have always made sure to let me know when I've exceeded the boundaries of professionalism.

Again, I apologize to those whom I have offended by my actions with Spudcam. I acted in an unprofessional manner and I am deserving of the punishment coming my way, and of the scorn of Dallas fans and those who did not appreciate my actions. I am responsible for my work and I will stand up to the criticism.

For those Eagles fans who come here so often and who make this web site so successful, I thank you for your love of the Eagles. I appreciate the opportunity to communicate so frequently with Eagles fans, who want the same thing as I: To beat Dallas on Saturday night and to stay alive in this 2009 season.

Go Eagles!"

What a douche.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:40 AM   #76
CrashRide

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post

This video:

Prompted this response:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...story_id=20009
"As you may have seen, I went too far with my Spudcam video prior to Sunday's game against the Cowboys. Acting alone, and without permission from the Eagles organization, I walked out to the middle of the field at Cowboys Stadium and spit on the Cowboys star, and for that I deeply apologize to the outstanding Cowboys organization and the fine people there, from Jerry Jones to the rest of the team.

It was not my intention to insult the Cowboys. It was my intention to enjoy the spirit of a great sports rivalry, and I clearly went over the line and acted unprofessionally. The Cowboys have always been gracious hosts and I appreciate the relationship I have with the friends I have there.

Spudcam is a feature that has become very popular here, and the goal of Spudcam is to provide a unique perspective of the game-day experience. We here at PhiladelphiaEagles.com strive to do anything and everything to bring our fans as close as possible to the action, to enjoy the team they love on an every-day basis. I try to have fun with Spudcam and to put the camera in places that cameras normally don't go.

I took it to the extreme here, and admit that I have done so in other situations this year. Again, it is all done in the spirit of pre-game fun, to get excited about the game, to show the fans at Lincoln Financial Field and those on the road what happens behind the scenes on game days.

I admit I get carried away with my love of the Philadelphia Eagles, and if this is a crime, I am clearly guilty. Game days are an incredible experience for me. The will to win is unlike anything I have ever felt. The angst and the tightly-knotted stomach and the ups and downs of 60 minutes of Eagles football leave me thoroughly drained -- win or lose -- and I enjoy having the opportunity to communicate that to the many great Eagles fans who follow this team on a (many-times) daily basis.

I appreciate the support of the Eagles organization as we take this web site to new levels. I have made many mistakes in my excitement over the years communicating my love of the Eagles to you, and the franchise has always backed me. There are times when my enthusiasm has to be reined in by many within the Eagles, who have always made sure to let me know when I've exceeded the boundaries of professionalism.

Again, I apologize to those whom I have offended by my actions with Spudcam. I acted in an unprofessional manner and I am deserving of the punishment coming my way, and of the scorn of Dallas fans and those who did not appreciate my actions. I am responsible for my work and I will stand up to the criticism.

For those Eagles fans who come here so often and who make this web site so successful, I thank you for your love of the Eagles. I appreciate the opportunity to communicate so frequently with Eagles fans, who want the same thing as I: To beat Dallas on Saturday night and to stay alive in this 2009 season.

Go Eagles!"

What a douche.
my friend told me tonight that the reporter is close to losing his job over that, but all the Dallas sports/talk radio stations are giving out the phone number to the philly station he works at to ask to spare his job. the conditions are that tomorrow before the game his go back out to the STAR and use and eagles jersey to wipe up the spit.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:48 AM   #77
dmon_101

To answer your question, it's something you can find by searching the forum or using Google
Old 01-08-2010, 02:23 AM   #78
CrashRide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon_101 View Post
hahahahaha, you obviously don't know Wade. all that is on his mind is pancakes. well that and strip clubs, but only strip clubs with an all you can eat pancake breakfast. and he couldn't care less about the T & A
Old 01-08-2010, 02:42 AM   #79
dmon_101

it's not meant to be realistic

Old 01-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #80
///German_M3///

My Ride: 03 M3
I'm loving this game tonight....going to the 4th quarter and the score is
Dallas 34 and the Eagles 7!!!!!!