E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
nikkeiS2K
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N/A
Posts: 353
My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Anyone else attending the Ultimate Driving Experience?

I got an invite to the Ultimate Driving Experience at Santa Anita Racecourse. Has anyone ever been to one of these? In the description it explains that you get to take one of their Autocross sessions guided by their professional instructor in a 2er or 5er. I am trying to register on their website, but I keep getting server errors

Last edited by nikkeiS2K; 08-12-2014 at 04:28 PM.
nikkeiS2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
RossGuy
E46Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 223
My Ride: FBM
Maybe call the dealership and ask. Pm blk335xi too, he just went to one a few weeks ago.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Shut up and drink your snow from your plastic cup you hungry homeless homosexual.
RossGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
nikkeiS2K
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N/A
Posts: 353
My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
thanks I will shoot him a load I mean a PM
nikkeiS2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:37 PM   #4
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
no. I have had sex before.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:39 PM   #5
nikkeiS2K
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N/A
Posts: 353
My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
no. I have had sex before.
nikkeiS2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:42 PM   #6
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkeiS2K View Post
As I've gotten into 30's and crossed 40, I've discovered that I meet more 20-somethings now than I did when I was actually a 20-something myself. I dont know why really, I dont make it a point to pursue younger women, but it's made me realize that I do have a unavoidable attraction to college aged girls.

I'm single and I travel quite a bit for work, and I have 2 Bengal cats who need someone to put out food, change water and scoop litter when I'm away. I answered an ad on Craigslist for a girl who ran a petsitting service. Very cute petite thing, lived at home with her family, putting herself through college with a collection of small part-time jobs.

After the first couple of times she watched the cats, she would email me and we became pen-pals, eventually adding each other to Yahoo and Skype. The chats would turn flirtatious, but I never really gave it much thought as I didnt want to come across as the creepy old dude.

On one particular visit, she timed her visit (I think) to be at my house when I was arriving home from a trip. She wore a little summer sundress, cut low enough to show off her perky little cleavage, and short enough to show off most of her legs. I figured she was just being a tease, but she made a point of lingering even after I had settled what I owed her and started unpacking my things.

Now I dont mind a cute young girl making advances, but until I know that reciprocating those advances is welcomed, I am not about to take the chance on doing anything too forward. She made a point of sitting close to me, brushing against me with her breasts several times, leaning over to give a full unobstructed view of her bra-encased ****,until I couldnt take it anymore.

I took her hand and said as nicely as possible, "if you keep this up, I'm going to tear your clothes off right here in the kitchen, because you are teasing the **** out of me and I can only take so much before needing release some frustration. It was at this point that she stood up, slid the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. "I'll make it easier for you", she said, as she reached around and unhooked her bra.

The next 2 hours were a blur. I remember she went down on her knees and pulled my fully erect **** out of my pants, sucking me like a champ while I grabbed her hair and basically face ****** her. I remember that she gagged and slobbered and rubbed my balls while trying to take every inch of me down her throat. And I remember the glorious moment when I warned her I was *******, and she jerked me off into her mouth, swishing around the full load of ***** like it was mouthwash, before finally swallowing it and opening her mouth to prove "all gone".

I ****** her doggie style. I ****** her cowgirl. She would have let me **** her in the *** if I had asked. There's nothing better than a adventurous and sex-starved 19 year old who discovered whatever she had been doing up until then with her teenage boys is nothing compared to the ravaging and pounding an older man can dish out. She came so hard and so loud and so often I was worried that the cops would show up. And after everyone, her only request was "do it again".

At the time I thought that experience was just a lucky shot in the dark, but over the past several years I came to learn that there are alot of younger women who (by choice) look for much older guys for no-strings relationships. I'll miss my little petsitter, as all good things eventually come to an end. Eventually the hotness of forbidden naughty sex wears off and its just ******* for the sake of *******. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 08-12-2014 at 04:45 PM.
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #7
blk335xi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: chicago
Posts: 1
My Ride: 2012 335xi
I went to it. It's pretty cool. Some beginner driving training, followed by about 5 or 6 laps in an autocross track. We did a 5 vs 5 relay race at the end which was really fun.

It's free, so sign up and go beat the piss out of someone else's car.


Oh, and they make you keep the traction control on and the car in comfort mode the whole time.
__________________

Congratulations.
blk335xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #8
VMRWheels
Sponsor
 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 10,147
My Ride: 1:25 Scale Enzo
Send a message via AIM to VMRWheels Send a message via Yahoo to VMRWheels
Griffins response LOL

..On topic, definitely going to have to check this out. Would love to beat up on a 2er (that's not my own)
__________________
Mitch @ VMR | Wheels
Tel: 714-442-7916 EXT 107 | Email: Mitch@velocitymotoring.com

Facebook! | Flickr! | Blog! | Instagram!
New for 2014: V702 Multispoke | V810 Flow Form
VMRWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:32 PM   #9
nikkeiS2K
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N/A
Posts: 353
My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Bummer everyone already took the 2-series choices on the weekends (as expected).
I went with 9/14 (Sunday) with the 5 series.
I am considering a 5 series in the future anyways, so it still works out for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk335xi View Post
I went to it. It's pretty cool. Some beginner driving training, followed by about 5 or 6 laps in an autocross track. We did a 5 vs 5 relay race at the end which was really fun.

It's free, so sign up and go beat the piss out of someone else's car.


Oh, and they make you keep the traction control on and the car in comfort mode the whole time.
Sounds like fun. I cannot wait to trash someone else's car (probably will be a Manager's special at a local dealer)

Last edited by nikkeiS2K; 08-12-2014 at 08:37 PM.
nikkeiS2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #10
Serega91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moscow, Russia and U.S.
Posts: 305
My Ride: 00' 323i Manual
Would have loved to.
Why does everything have to be in California?
Serega91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #11
camrydriver111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 189
My Ride: 05 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
As I've gotten into 30's and crossed 40, I've discovered that I meet more 20-somethings now than I did when I was actually a 20-something myself. I dont know why really, I dont make it a point to pursue younger women, but it's made me realize that I do have a unavoidable attraction to college aged girls.

I'm single and I travel quite a bit for work, and I have 2 Bengal cats who need someone to put out food, change water and scoop litter when I'm away. I answered an ad on Craigslist for a girl who ran a petsitting service. Very cute petite thing, lived at home with her family, putting herself through college with a collection of small part-time jobs.

After the first couple of times she watched the cats, she would email me and we became pen-pals, eventually adding each other to Yahoo and Skype. The chats would turn flirtatious, but I never really gave it much thought as I didnt want to come across as the creepy old dude.

On one particular visit, she timed her visit (I think) to be at my house when I was arriving home from a trip. She wore a little summer sundress, cut low enough to show off her perky little cleavage, and short enough to show off most of her legs. I figured she was just being a tease, but she made a point of lingering even after I had settled what I owed her and started unpacking my things.

Now I dont mind a cute young girl making advances, but until I know that reciprocating those advances is welcomed, I am not about to take the chance on doing anything too forward. She made a point of sitting close to me, brushing against me with her breasts several times, leaning over to give a full unobstructed view of her bra-encased ****,until I couldnt take it anymore.

I took her hand and said as nicely as possible, "if you keep this up, I'm going to tear your clothes off right here in the kitchen, because you are teasing the **** out of me and I can only take so much before needing release some frustration. It was at this point that she stood up, slid the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. "I'll make it easier for you", she said, as she reached around and unhooked her bra.

The next 2 hours were a blur. I remember she went down on her knees and pulled my fully erect **** out of my pants, sucking me like a champ while I grabbed her hair and basically face ****** her. I remember that she gagged and slobbered and rubbed my balls while trying to take every inch of me down her throat. And I remember the glorious moment when I warned her I was *******, and she jerked me off into her mouth, swishing around the full load of ***** like it was mouthwash, before finally swallowing it and opening her mouth to prove "all gone".

I ****** her doggie style. I ****** her cowgirl. She would have let me **** her in the *** if I had asked. There's nothing better than a adventurous and sex-starved 19 year old who discovered whatever she had been doing up until then with her teenage boys is nothing compared to the ravaging and pounding an older man can dish out. She came so hard and so loud and so often I was worried that the cops would show up. And after everyone, her only request was "do it again".

At the time I thought that experience was just a lucky shot in the dark, but over the past several years I came to learn that there are alot of younger women who (by choice) look for much older guys for no-strings relationships. I'll miss my little petsitter, as all good things eventually come to an end. Eventually the hotness of forbidden naughty sex wears off and its just ******* for the sake of *******. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
camrydriver111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:12 PM   #12
nikkeiS2K
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N/A
Posts: 353
My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1410747085.815625.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	573503Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1410747111.641224.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	573504Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1410747119.355630.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	573505Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1410747127.374754.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	573506Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1410747156.654916.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	573507Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1410747168.190089.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	573508


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
nikkeiS2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:17 PM   #13
IFX
Big Pimpin'
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Very South
Posts: 1,342
My Ride: AW //M
Gay
__________________
photobucket.com/albums/zz253/amgm3/DSC00399-1.jpg[/IMG]
IFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:05 PM   #14
cleankutazn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hell-A
Posts: 74
My Ride: Is at the bus stop
Sweet...wasn't that at the santa anita racetrack? Saw that when I went to the mall. What cars did you drive?
__________________
cleankutazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use