E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
FadeToblack

My Ride: 2003 accord coupe
Send a message via Yahoo to FadeToblack
The average life of a 18-29 tear old American female.

This is for a average run of the mill 5/10 girl. Not a supermodel.

"Wake up to 23 text messages waiting to be answered on your phone. Check your email/facebook/twitter and have 295 likes on that new selfie you took of yourself. You want more attention though, so you shower up, put some clothes on, put on the makeup, and snap a quick selfie of yourself that you quickly upload to facebook. Maybe this one will get you even more likes.

Get on the bus, and several men stand up to give you their seat. Meanwhile your phone is rattling with text messages of several white knights, two alpha studs, and your best friend who wants to go shopping. You get hit on by a nice guy on the bus who is slightly above average looking, but not good enough so you friendzone him before he asks for your number. Get off the bus, head to class, where the professor gives a lecture on how women have it so difficult in America and how there is still male privilege out there. You grit your teeth at how unfair women have it. Men are pigs!

You check your facebook and you have 113 likes for your selfie (don't worry, it's still midday). You accidentally trip on your way to work and 29 men and several women come over to help you and ask you if you are ok and if they could help you walk to your destination. You refuse, and check on your cell phone. Sally is bitching about Maggie, and although you hate them both, they are your best friends and you love it when they talk **** about each other to you, cause you love the drama.

After walking past a parade of men at work who tell you how amazing and pretty you are, you meet up with Travis for a quickie. He's a drug dealer, but he has a motorcycle and plays drums in a band. Who cares if he still lives with his parents and he's 27? He's hot.

After that, you meet up with your girlfriends to go clubbing. You are hit on by an uncountable amount of men, and after using several of them for free drinks, you ditch them and start dancing with your girlfriends. Several more average looking guys try to dance with you. Even a manlet tries to dance, and you laugh him off. Finally, you run into two hot guys and they start grinding up against you and your girlfriend. You leave the dance floor and go make out with one of them for awhile. Your fat girlfriend comes over to cock block you (after all, the night is still young) and you leave him to go find other hotter studs.

You notice in the bathroom that you've gained some weight. Who cares though, you're an indepdent woman, and men should learn to love women with curves. You gossip and take some more selfies with your girlfriends in the bathroom, then you head back out to the dance floor.

As you dance some more, some fat of yours rubs up on another woman from another group, and she gets pissed. You throw your drink on her, and thousands of white knights come to aid both sides. The bouncer would kick you out, but you are unaccountable for your actions, since, after all, you are a woman.

A guy that looks like Brad Pitt comes over to talk to you. Sure, he's alright, but he's probably only 5'10 and not that cute. You make out with a few men, until you find a guy that looks like Thor who you bring home. You ditch your friends and get ****ed by alpha cock."

In the morning you wake up to 38 text messages...and your selfie you uploaded yesterday had 374 likes! Today is going to be a good day!
pua hate(I hate the people on that site, but this post was strong as fuk and sounds accurate)
Old 08-06-2014, 12:11 PM   #2
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
glad I have a penis.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:11 PM   #3
GRIFFIN
NWS

oh..... and nudes?

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
Old 08-06-2014, 12:19 PM   #4
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Sounds like your life, getting fvcked by a Thor c0ck every night.

Last edited by Green_Shine; 08-06-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:22 PM   #5
MagicFan

My Ride: 2013 Subaru Legacy
Damn this is descriptive

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 08-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #6
mash20
Is not Persian

My Ride: '01 TiAg M3 Vert
Who actually took the time to write this bullshit?

Last edited by my ass; Yesterday at 11:15 PM.
mash20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #7
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
that sounds accurate to you?
Old 08-06-2014, 12:41 PM   #8
Vinnie Vega

My Ride: 0032870Vette70Velle
If someone else writes up a dumpster thread I will gladly go up against F2B and take the -5 votes right now.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:47 PM   #9
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
what is a "manlet"

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:52 PM   #10
Brevik

My Ride: Tiag M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
what is a "manlet"
I was wondering the same.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:53 PM   #11
FadeToblack

My Ride: 2003 accord coupe
Send a message via Yahoo to FadeToblack
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
what is a "manlet"
a guy who is 5'5 and under

Last edited by FadeToblack; 08-06-2014 at 12:53 PM.
FadeToblack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:53 PM   #12
GRIFFIN
NWS

The little fella you see at the gym who tries to draw attention away from his short stature by packing on excessive muscle mass (this generally has an effect opposite of that which was intended). Often waddles around like a muscly lil' meatball.
That manlet may only be 5'5", but I just saw him rep 250 lbs. eight times on the bench! Somebody's overcompensating.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 08-06-2014, 12:55 PM   #13
farmdog

My Ride: Acura TL
Snow Goose
To rectally intake cocaine through a straw or other tubed apparatus. This is usually required after heavy cocaine use that results in the erosion of the nasal passage, forcing the addict to intake the drug through other orifices. To "snow goose" cocaine requires that there be a second party or accomplice. That is, some one must do the snow goosing...or the blowing of cocaine up the other person's rectum.
After prolonged use of cocaine and a deeply damaged nasal cavity, Stevie Nicks was forced to snow goose her cocaine before shows. The poor roadie, Jimmy, was tasked with doing the snow goosing.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:58 PM   #14
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
The little fella you see at the gym who tries to draw attention away from his short stature by packing on excessive muscle mass (this generally has an effect opposite of that which was intended). Often waddles around like a muscly lil' meatball.
That manlet may only be 5'5", but I just saw him rep 250 lbs. eight times on the bench! Somebody's overcompensating.

Like this guy. Used to be one of my soldiers. Srsly. He couldn't get all the way down for a pushup because his chest got in the way, couldn't interlock his hands behind his head for situps, couldn't run to save his life. But he was a great SEE truck operator. Very short

Last edited by NOVAbimmer; 08-06-2014 at 12:58 PM.
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:12 PM   #15
Act of God

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
that's a pretty accurate description of the typical long island cvm dumpster

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:26 PM   #16
RossGuy

My Ride: FBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie Vega View Post
If someone else writes up a dumpster thread I will gladly go up against F2B and take the -5 votes right now.
Mods, make a Vinne Vega vs F2B dumpster thread.

I'm sure F2B will lose with his bullsh1t threads lately.

RossGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #17
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossGuy View Post
Mods, make a Vinne Vega vs F2B dumpster thread.

I'm sure F2B will lose with his bullsh1t threads lately.

People b1tch about OT not being OT and F2B is only trying to help make it more interesting around here.

That said, this article, or whatever you want to call it, is crap and was probably written by a guy resembling marshmallow on a lonely Saturday night.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #18
GRIFFIN
NWS

f2b is og around here and his threads are awful, but they do cause people to post.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 08-06-2014, 01:37 PM   #19
erickonphoenix

My Ride: 2004 325i Touring
This reminds me how most employees think EVPs make 300k a year and have cabins in Aspen.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:09 PM   #20
Lair
Modded ///Member

My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash20 View Post
Who actually took the time to write this bullshit?
Average looking guy who's been shot down by 347 women.

This week.

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote