E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #1
O'BlueTouring

My Ride: is slow..
Feeler: Sony DSC-T700 Digital Camera with 3.5" high-res touch-screen

I will be receiving a new camera as a late-Christmas gift, so I'm posting this and see if there are interests out there for a like-new Sony DSC-T700 camera in gray.

The camera is very slim (0.6in thick) and it has a very solid metal feel to it. It has a large 3.5" touch-screen LCD, and everything is controlled through the screen (except for power/shutter/playback/zoom is on the top).

It has the Carl Zeiss lens, 10.1 megapixel, 4x optical zoom, Full 1080HD output, 4GB internal memory, and can take MS for expandability. Face detection and smile shutter feature.

Official SonyStyle Specification Page

The finish of this camera is beautiful: it's in dark gray and it has the brushed stainless steel look to it.

The camera is less than a year old, and it has screen protector on its large 3.5" touch screen since day one. The camera also has zero nick or scratch, and it comes with original slim Sony leather case made for this model (model # LCS-THP in black w/ chrome trim). It looks practically new.

This camera in the deluxe package was purchased in Taiwan, and it was imported from Japan directly (made in Japan, unlike the ones you purchase in US, which are made somewhere else). It has Sony's international 24-month warranty, and it still has 12~14 months left on it.

I'm also including a second battery NP-FD1, unlike the orignal NP-BD1 battery (which is also included), the NP-FD1 intelligent battery will let the camera know how many minutes/hours of capacity it has left (instead of a simple bar showing the capacity with the NP-BD1).

I was thinking about $250usd shipped or $225 local pick up (Los Angeles/Pasadena/Irvine area). Or Best Offer.

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
O'BlueTouring

Bump!!!
O'BlueTouring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
O'BlueTouring

Bump!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
bavari13

My Ride: ZHP & E90 335i
pm sent! i forgot to ask, what's your paypal?
bavari13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
O'BlueTouring

PM replied with my PayPal address!!
Old 01-08-2010, 02:19 AM   #6
O'BlueTouring

Camera sold!!!

Thanks for looking guys, and I sent you a PM, WG...