E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
AR AL GA FL KY LA MS NC SC TN

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
TheStigE36
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 92
My Ride: 95 M3 ~ 04 330i ZHP
Send a message via AIM to TheStigE36
Yeah its way too cold and if everyone is anything like me then they have been crazy busy with the holidays and what not. But there are lots of us here and good people to boot, almost everyone is willing to help out if you need it. Pretty much just hit us up.
TheStigE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:37 PM   #22
Blu325i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 140
My Ride: is black and blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02silv///M View Post
that's because it's too cold. we are in hiberdnation....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStigE36 View Post
Yeah its way too cold and if everyone is anything like me then they have been crazy busy with the holidays and what not. But there are lots of us here and good people to boot, almost everyone is willing to help out if you need it. Pretty much just hit us up.
+1

Having these cold temperatures in mind, I just thought of a way we could all get together and attend a car event without having to wear layers of clothing... This may be a crazy idea but I just had the thought of getting a group of E46 Fanatics together and all driving down to Orlando to attend the Celebration Exotic Car Show. The point of this drive would not be to participate in the event but to instead drive down together and spectate the event. The event is in April and last%2
__________________

^ I PAINT with light.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnalters

Last edited by Blu325i; 01-11-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Blu325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #23
Redline
Registered User
 
Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,194
My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu325i View Post
+1

Having these cold temperatures in mind, I just thought of a way we could all get together and attend a car event without having to wear layers of clothing... This may be a crazy idea but I just had the thought of getting a group of E46 Fanatics together and all driving down to Orlando to attend the Celebration Exotic Car Show. The point of this drive would not be to participate in the event but to instead drive down together and spectate the event. The event is in April and last%2
sounds like a good idea.
__________________
k.

///M
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #24
jimmy311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jacksonville florida
Posts: 46
My Ride: 2004 bmw 330ci
I"ll go.... Were are you guys meeting now on Wedsdays? Ive never been and would like to check it out one night coming up soon. Thanks
__________________
Jimmy


Northside Jax
jimmy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #25
Blu325i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 140
My Ride: is black and blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy311 View Post
I"ll go.... Were are you guys meeting now on Wedsdays? Ive never been and would like to check it out one night coming up soon. Thanks
I'd like to attend one of the meetings as well. Never been and I'd love to go but I don't think they've been having many due to the cold weather.

I'll post a thread about getting a group of E46 Fanatics (from any location, we welcome all fanatics ) to drive down to Celebration to have fun driving with each other and to enjoy a fun show. Not sure whether posting it soon would be too early though, since it's not until April
__________________

^ I PAINT with light.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnalters
Blu325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #26
Redline
Registered User
 
Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,194
My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu325i View Post
I'd like to attend one of the meetings as well. Never been and I'd love to go but I don't think they've been having many due to the cold weather.

I'll post a thread about getting a group of E46 Fanatics (from any location, we welcome all fanatics ) to drive down to Celebration to have fun driving with each other and to enjoy a fun show. Not sure whether posting it soon would be too early though, since it's not until April
post it early so you can get it organized...instead of being a last minute thing...
__________________
k.

///M
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #27
got the life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 33
My Ride: 2001 330i
there is a euro meet i was invited to on RACEJAX.com i believe it's tuesdays at bestbuy on southside and atlantic around 8 or so. i'm about to go home to nashville for a month or so, when i get back i'll be checking that out. anyone that wants to check it out w/ me pm me. (i'll be back around the 15th of febuary.)
got the life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #28
DGBMW11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 137
My Ride: 2003 325i
Send a message via AIM to DGBMW11 Send a message via MSN to DGBMW11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu325i View Post
+1

Having these cold temperatures in mind, I just thought of a way we could all get together and attend a car event without having to wear layers of clothing... This may be a crazy idea but I just had the thought of getting a group of E46 Fanatics together and all driving down to Orlando to attend the Celebration Exotic Car Show. The point of this drive would not be to participate in the event but to instead drive down together and spectate the event. The event is in April and last%2
Im in, thats a quick drive from Tampa
__________________
DGBMW11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #29
Blu325i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 140
My Ride: is black and blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by got the life View Post
there is a euro meet i was invited to on RACEJAX.com i believe it's tuesdays at bestbuy on southside and atlantic around 8 or so. i'm about to go home to nashville for a month or so, when i get back i'll be checking that out. anyone that wants to check it out w/ me pm me. (i'll be back around the 15th of febuary.)
PM sent
__________________

^ I PAINT with light.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnalters
Blu325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #30
Blu325i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 140
My Ride: is black and blue
Bump, Bump-Bump it up!
__________________

^ I PAINT with light.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnalters
Blu325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:46 AM   #31
ryryde
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Yulee, FL
Posts: 34
My Ride: 2002 C/B M3
Im up around Yulee but i cruise down to Jax a bunch... Id love to meet up. Im also down for the meet off atlantic ill send ya a PM
Also was wondering if anybody knew of a place to get a dyno done
__________________
02 CB/Blk M3 - AA stage 2 gen 7 SC, AA headers, AA clutch/flywheel, RE Rasp Pipe, RE X-pipe, RE El Diablo, KW V2, Brembo BBK, UUC short shifter, 19" Miro competition rims, CSL Front bumper, diffuser, full CF trunk, CF GTR hood

ryryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #32
got the life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 33
My Ride: 2001 330i
from what my mechanic has told me, HP performance in orange park is trying out prototype software on a bimmer today, actually. i'm going to call monday and get the skinny. if it worked okay, i'll be getting a dyno tune thru them asap. but if it's just a dyno yer looking for, HP can do it, so can velocity trends.
got the life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #33
Redline
Registered User
 
Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,194
My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryryde View Post
Im up around Yulee but i cruise down to Jax a bunch... Id love to meet up. Im also down for the meet off atlantic ill send ya a PM
Also was wondering if anybody knew of a place to get a dyno done
That would be cool if we could get a bunch of people to go to the euro meet at atlantic...
__________________
k.

///M
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #34
jimmy311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jacksonville florida
Posts: 46
My Ride: 2004 bmw 330ci
When is the euro meet??
__________________
Jimmy


Northside Jax
jimmy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #35
got the life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 33
My Ride: 2001 330i
Tuesday Nights, Best Buy on Southside and Atlantic 8pm. i will not be there on the 19th, however when the 26th comes, it's on. do you guys wanna meet up somewhere before hand and all roll up together to bestbuy?
__________________
got the life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #36
Redline
Registered User
 
Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,194
My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by got the life View Post
Tuesday Nights, Best Buy on Southside and Atlantic 8pm. i will not be there on the 19th, however when the 26th comes, it's on. do you guys wanna meet up somewhere before hand and all roll up together to bestbuy?
That sounds like a good idea.
__________________
k.

///M
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #37
StahlBlau3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Great Lakes, IL/ PNW
Posts: 310
My Ride: '99 328i, '88 528e
Quote:
Originally Posted by got the life View Post
Tuesday Nights, Best Buy on Southside and Atlantic 8pm. i will not be there on the 19th, however when the 26th comes, it's on. do you guys wanna meet up somewhere before hand and all roll up together to bestbuy?
Not sure if any of you guys have been to the BestBuy hangout or not. I usually am a regular but havent been in a while because I have had court almost every week (Not for me, I work at base legal at NS Mayport) for about a month. I have another one this next week plus duty so I may not make it this week but anyways, they just hangout and shoot the breeze. Just an FYI most of the participants are 19-23, there are a few older ones but not many (I'm one of the older ones-26). They talk about completely random stuff, what I am trying to say is that not everybody can tolerate some of the things said there. Sometimes intelligent conversations and sometimes I feel like my 2 yo daughter is more intelligent lol. Just kind of wanted to prime you for what you will encounter there that is all. Good guys, just sayin' its not for everyone.
__________________
StahlBlau3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #38
Redline
Registered User
 
Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,194
My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlBlau3 View Post
Not sure if any of you guys have been to the BestBuy hangout or not. I usually am a regular but havent been in a while because I have had court almost every week (Not for me, I work at base legal at NS Mayport) for about a month. I have another one this next week plus duty so I may not make it this week but anyways, they just hangout and shoot the breeze. Just an FYI most of the participants are 19-23, there are a few older ones but not many (I'm one of the older ones-26). They talk about completely random stuff, what I am trying to say is that not everybody can tolerate some of the things said there. Sometimes intelligent conversations and sometimes I feel like my 2 yo daughter is more intelligent lol. Just kind of wanted to prime you for what you will encounter there that is all. Good guys, just sayin' its not for everyone.
im almost 19 lol

and do they even know anything about cars there?
__________________
k.

///M
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:31 PM   #39
StahlBlau3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Great Lakes, IL/ PNW
Posts: 310
My Ride: '99 328i, '88 528e
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M=Power View Post
im almost 19 lol

and do they even know anything about cars there?
Very knowledgable about just about everything! Its kind of ironic as smart as they are, some of them hold the dumbest conversations lol. Great guys though, not trying to knock them, just want you to be informed. So let me know when you wanna roll out there ok.
__________________
StahlBlau3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #40
got the life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 33
My Ride: 2001 330i
kinda off the subject, who all is on facebook?
__________________
got the life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use