E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
AR AL GA FL KY LA MS NC SC TN

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 06:07 AM   #41
ryryde

My Ride: 2002 C/B M3
im on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...le&id=22211074
02 CB/Blk M3 - AA stage 2 gen 7 SC, AA headers, AA clutch/flywheel, RE Rasp Pipe, RE X-pipe, RE El Diablo, KW V2, Brembo BBK, UUC short shifter, 19" Miro competition rims, CSL Front bumper, diffuser, full CF trunk, CF GTR hood

Last edited by ryryde; 01-18-2010 at 10:20 AM.
ryryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #42
Redline

My Ride: ///M3 Vert, 323I
Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlBlau3 View Post
Very knowledgable about just about everything! Its kind of ironic as smart as they are, some of them hold the dumbest conversations lol. Great guys though, not trying to knock them, just want you to be informed. So let me know when you wanna roll out there ok.

you going up there this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by got the life View Post
kinda off the subject, who all is on facebook?

I have a facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1620866961

Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:29 PM   #43
Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryryde View Post
that link shows my facebook lol.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #44
StahlBlau3

My Ride: '99 328i, '88 528e
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M=Power View Post
you going up there this week?

It depends if I get off of work before 730 or not. I have trial all week and there is no telling what time the judge will decide to knock off for the evening. I will still end up going because I have to return something to one of the guys I just may not be there at my usually early time, but you should head out there. I will be in the E46...duh!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:34 PM   #45
Blu325i

My Ride: is black and blue
Quote:
Not sure if any of you guys have been to the BestBuy hangout or not. I usually am a regular but havent been in a while because I have had court almost every week (Not for me, I work at base legal at NS Mayport) for about a month. I have another one this next week plus duty so I may not make it this week but anyways, they just hangout and shoot the breeze. Just an FYI most of the participants are 19-23, there are a few older ones but not many (I'm one of the older ones-26). They talk about completely random stuff, what I am trying to say is that not everybody can tolerate some of the things said there. Sometimes intelligent conversations and sometimes I feel like my 2 yo daughter is more intelligent lol. Just kind of wanted to prime you for what you will encounter there that is all. Good guys, just sayin' its not for everyone.
I hope I'm not too young. I'm turn 17 in 3 days. I'll be attending this with ///M=Power (Robert) so you'll see both of our E46's if you can make it out there tomorrow.

Quote:
kinda off the subject, who all is on facebook?
Here's my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnalters?ref=profile

^ I PAINT with light.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnalters
Blu325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #46
ryryde

My Ride: 2002 C/B M3
really i just clicked on it and it took me to my profile

this is the link to my profile
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...me&id=22211074
02 CB/Blk M3 - AA stage 2 gen 7 SC, AA headers, AA clutch/flywheel, RE Rasp Pipe, RE X-pipe, RE El Diablo, KW V2, Brembo BBK, UUC short shifter, 19" Miro competition rims, CSL Front bumper, diffuser, full CF trunk, CF GTR hood

ryryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #47
StahlBlau3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu325i View Post
I hope I'm not too young. I'm turn 17 in 3 days. I'll be attending this with ///M=Power (Robert) so you'll see both of our E46's if you can make it out there tomorrow.
No you are not too young, you might be the youngest there but I would not draw attention to the fact that you are only 17. Just another fyi, usually we head out somewhere to grab a bite to eat...whether it be Taco Bell, Chili's or Sonic. Most of the time Taco Bell cause its nice and cheap. I need to talk to ///M=Power too cause I wanna see if he will trade a part on his car for a part on mine! Nothing big, its the lower grill on the front bumper. I have the sports package trim and I dont really want it, sooooo I am trying to find someone that wants to upgrade so that I can downgrade. Anyways, we will chat about it tomorrow.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:05 AM   #48
Redline

Quote:
No you are not too young, you might be the youngest there but I would not draw attention to the fact that you are only 17. Just another fyi, usually we head out somewhere to grab a bite to eat...whether it be Taco Bell, Chili's or Sonic. Most of the time Taco Bell cause its nice and cheap. I need to talk to ///M=Power too cause I wanna see if he will trade a part on his car for a part on mine! Nothing big, its the lower grill on the front bumper. I have the sports package trim and I dont really want it, sooooo I am trying to find someone that wants to upgrade so that I can downgrade. Anyways, we will chat about it tomorrow.
Sure I'll trade. I'll just see what you have first.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:39 AM   #49
StahlBlau3

Quote:
Sure I'll trade. I'll just see what you have first.
Most definately, and if you don't want to that's cool but take a look at mine, you see the bottom grill on the bumper...take a look at yours and see if you would like to trade me. It will be dark tonight to really get a good idea so here is a pic.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #50
Blu325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryryde View Post
really i just clicked on it and it took me to my profile

this is the link to my profile
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...me&id=22211074
I sent you a friend request. My name is John Alters.

^ I PAINT with light.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #51
Blu325i

Quote:
Any idea on how late you guys usually stay out till? I wake up at 5:40 for school so I don't want to be out too late.

^ I PAINT with light.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #52
StahlBlau3

Quote:
Any idea on how late you guys usually stay out till? I wake up at 5:40 for school so I don't want to be out too late.
Usually between 10-11, I usually leave early so don't feel bad if you need to.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:29 PM   #53
Redline

Sorry but I can't make it today...I'll Be there next week. My friend had a **** load of homework and I'm extremely tired. I'll deffinately go next week though

Old 01-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #54
StahlBlau3

Quote:
Sorry but I can't make it today...I'll Be there next week. My friend had a **** load of homework and I'm extremely tired. I'll deffinately go next week though
That's cool we will still be there next week lol. So is Blu325i not going tonight too?
Old 01-19-2010, 06:11 PM   #55
Redline

Quote:
That's cool we will still be there next week lol. So is Blu325i not going tonight too?
That is who I was talking about lol he has alot of homework. But we will be there next week.

Last edited by Redline; 01-19-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #56
Blu325i

Yeah. I had the **** load of homework. hehe

(assuming I won't have that much homework for next tuesday) I should definitely make it out with Robert (///M=Power).

I'm officially 17, as of today

^ I PAINT with light.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #57
StahlBlau3

Quote:
Yeah. I had the **** load of homework. hehe

(assuming I won't have that much homework for next tuesday) I should definitely make it out with Robert (///M=Power).

I'm officially 17, as of today
Sounds good man. Happy Birthday too. I remember it was my 17th birthday and I got a 1983 533i! Man that was an awesome day! lol. Seriously that car was sick though!
Old 01-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #58
Blu325i

Quote:
Sounds good man. Happy Birthday too. I remember it was my 17th birthday and I got a 1983 533i! Man that was an awesome day! lol. Seriously that car was sick though!
Haha thats awesome! I plan on sticking with BMW for a lonngggg time!

^ I PAINT with light.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #59
jimmy311

My Ride: 2004 bmw 330ci
Quote:
that's Scotty, owner of Carrol AutoWerks. knows his way around a bimmer- repairs, maintenance, and performance. get on shad road from us 1, take a left on florida mining and follow the bimmers
Well i checked out Carrol AutoWerks for some work on my Bimmer today and wanted to thank you guys for recommending them. Scott was great to deal with and had a nice shop. He got me in and out pretty fast and did a great job. So ill be useing them for now own and if you live in Jax i would check them out for your Bimmer needs. Thanks again Scott...

Northside Jax
jimmy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:51 PM   #60
stoshman85

My Ride: 325i
Orange Park, Jacksonville FL right here
stoshman85 is offline   Reply With Quote