E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
AR AL GA FL KY LA MS NC SC TN

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #61
got the life

My Ride: 2001 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy311 View Post
Well i checked out Carrol AutoWerks for some work on my Bimmer today and wanted to thank you guys for recommending them. Scott was great to deal with and had a nice shop. He got me in and out pretty fast and did a great job. So ill be useing them for now own and if you live in Jax i would check them out for your Bimmer needs. Thanks again Scott...

yup. Scotty is the bomb-digity. he often does slave labor on my bimmer. happy you got a chance to get out there and check it out. oh, and thanks for the header install Scotty. A+ job!
Old 01-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #62
Redline

My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Anyone from or near Fleming Island? It's right next to orange park.

Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #63
lrinco01

My Ride: 01HPF Stg2 M3, 11'X5
Send a message via Yahoo to lrinco01 Send a message via Skype™ to lrinco01
wassup jax e46fanatics!

I am not from jacksonville but i am an auto Transporter who frequents the jax ports and it occured to me to reach out to you all and see if i could be helped.

As i mentioned earlier i am an Auto Transporter. I haul Vehicles across the country but mainly up and down the east coast and across the south unless its a military move.

I need a yard in jax i can store vehicles for a day or two. like tomorrow i have a 7 car load but can only carry 3 at a time. if i had a yard i can bring the 1st three, drop them off and return to pick up the last 3 and carry those straight into the port. the 7th vehicle will be driven by the owner since its a cargo truck much like a uhaul cargo van which is too big and heavy for my trailer.

anyway i hope you understand what i need and know of some yard i can contract out for this.

Ryan, i friend requested you on FB too. thanks for the acceptance. super quick
HPF Stg.2 on the new Pt6766 Turbo/ Open Dump/ AA Lightweight flywheel/ Aggressive Tune good for 661 RWHP!

2012 X5D 3.5i - Family hauler
2000 323ci - work in progress - wife's D/D
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L LTD, Fully optioned up......soon TRD supercharged

FOR SALE:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727953
lrinco01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #64
StahlBlau3

My Ride: '99 328i, '88 528e
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrinco01 View Post
wassup jax e46fanatics!

I am not from jacksonville but i am an auto Transporter who frequents the jax ports and it occured to me to reach out to you all and see if i could be helped.

As i mentioned earlier i am an Auto Transporter. I haul Vehicles across the country but mainly up and down the east coast and across the south unless its a military move.

I need a yard in jax i can store vehicles for a day or two. like tomorrow i have a 7 car load but can only carry 3 at a time. if i had a yard i can bring the 1st three, drop them off and return to pick up the last 3 and carry those straight into the port. the 7th vehicle will be driven by the owner since its a cargo truck much like a uhaul cargo van which is too big and heavy for my trailer.

anyway i hope you understand what i need and know of some yard i can contract out for this.

Hidy-Ho! Welcome my good sir. I would let you use the front of my house but unfortunately I live in on base housing at Naval Station Mayport and would not be able to get the vehicles access. I hope you find someone. I may need to hit you up when I get my next set of orders. I am hoping to go to Washington. I really miss the Nortwest!
Old 01-25-2010, 02:35 PM   #65
Redline

Hopefully I can make it out to the euro meet tomorrow. anyone going?

Old 01-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #66
StahlBlau3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M=Power View Post
Hopefully I can make it out to the euro meet tomorrow. anyone going?
I will be there! You neeedz to come so we can talk about this possible front bumper lower grill swap!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:44 PM   #67
M3_POWER

My Ride: 2005 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8 WHITE View Post
Yep, VP-30. Are you at that command?
Yup. You pilot or NFO?
Old 01-25-2010, 11:48 PM   #68
M3_POWER

My Ride: 2005 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrinco01 View Post
wassup jax e46fanatics!

You can park at my apartment complex. The gates should be working within the next few days. I'm near st johns town center on gate and 9A/JTB.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #69
Redline

I'm going to the euro meet tonight.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:00 AM   #70
got the life

i'm thinking about buying a grill this week and having a meet at our house on the southside. is anyone interested for the weekend following this one coming up?
Old 01-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #71
StahlBlau3

Quote:
Originally Posted by got the life View Post
i'm thinking about buying a grill this week and having a meet at our house on the southside. is anyone interested for the weekend following this one coming up?
I think I would be down! I have to ask mom if I can come out and play....lol jk, but seriously I need to check with my wife that we don't already have something going on and I will let you know for sure.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #72
slo325i

My Ride: 01 325i
Jax Bimmer here, I just don't get around much (Dang work!!!!) Plus, my car is in serious need of an overhaul!!! But that's a different story!! haha

slo325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:52 AM   #73
got the life

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo325i View Post
Jax Bimmer here, I just don't get around much (Dang work!!!!) Plus, my car is in serious need of an overhaul!!! But that's a different story!! haha

you didn't happen to get some brake work done at Carroll autowerks, did you?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #74
Blu325i

My Ride: is black and blue
I haven't been on here in forever! (just saying)

School work has been killing me

^ I PAINT with light.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnalters
Blu325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #75
2003_325Xi

My Ride: E46 325Xi, MINI R53
You have one more fanatics from jax. I think I'll be the oldest in the group
2003_325Xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:46 AM   #76
Blu325i

My Ride: is black and blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003_325Xi View Post
You have one more fanatics from jax. I think I'll be the oldest in the group
It's ok. I'm most likely the youngest and according to one member, I look like I'm 12

^ I PAINT with light.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnalters
Blu325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #77
StahlBlau3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu325i View Post
It's ok. I'm most likely the youngest and according to one member, I look like I'm 12

On a brighter note... I am refinishing my BBS RC-090's (aka BMW Style 5) and man is it a huge pain in the ass!!! Coming along well but a real pain. So far I have the faces pulled out, bolts and nuts out and clear coat stripped off of the barrel. I think I am going to finish cleaning the faces for today and start sanding on the barrels tomorrow. Trying to have these things done by Winterjam (Huge time crunch I know). Oh I also ordered stemless valves I have never tried anything like it and I am hoping I really like them. I will update with pron when finished!
Old 02-07-2010, 12:03 PM   #78
HE15MAN

My Ride: 3 Series
Hello fellow E46 Jacksonville Fanatics !!
Old 02-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #79
got the life

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlBlau3 View Post

On a brighter note... I am refinishing my BBS RC-090's (aka BMW Style 5) and man is it a huge pain in the ass!!! Coming along well but a real pain. So far I have the faces pulled out, bolts and nuts out and clear coat stripped off of the barrel. I think I am going to finish cleaning the faces for today and start sanding on the barrels tomorrow. Trying to have these things done by Winterjam (Huge time crunch I know). Oh I also ordered stemless valves I have never tried anything like it and I am hoping I really like them. I will update with pron when finished!

pics fo sho
Old 02-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #80
Redline

You guys should go to cars and coffee this weekend. Saturday, 13. It's on southside blvd. I can give you and exact location if anyone is interested. They just moved the location. Usually lots of exotics and euro cars are there. There are usually quite a few bmw's that go aswell.