E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
ALPINEMSIX

My Ride: Msix
Send a message via AIM to ALPINEMSIX
"Phone buddy" wont hang out? Help lol

So met this girl one time, hung out for a good while just talked in my car mostly got to know each other... After we hung out ONCE we started talking on the phone texting pretty often.. and I was like well id want to see u again, she agreed.. a weekend goes by dont see her.. but still talking pretty fruquently almost as much as gf/bf would.. another weekend goes by still no hint of wanting to see me, so i kinda hint on it again saying id wanna take her out..

ITS BEEN AROUND 4WEEKS NOW and i still havent seen the girl... and its not like i am harrasing her everyday, but on the 3week i told her.. i was like "listen im not tryin to blow you up by asking you to hang out with me, but I feel like its not gonna happen and im not tryin to play this game".. like thats how much we talk that i felt comfortable saying something blunt like that.. she responds with "ya of course why wouldnt i want to see you" so i wait on it.. and obv theres still no hints, clues or anything of her saying lets do somethin this weekend, its motly me saying it and her kind of brushing it off..(mostly over text).. and then texting me later saying "hey" or "good morning"

i just wnna reply to her and be like "listen i dont know about you but i have friends i dont need a text buddy, im actually tryin to see you in person" hah but seriously whats up with this girl...if she considers me a good friend and just wants to talk to me cant she admit that sh1t stop playin games
Old 11-30-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
russ330
Mod Squad

My Ride: Motorsport III
Send a message via AIM to russ330
Go have sex with the big girl.
lulz
Old 11-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
pMak26

My Ride: '99 M3, '07 r6
Same sh!t happen to me.

Stop texting/calling her completely. If she wants the d!ck, she'll have to come get it. Don't play those stupid games.

Base (SuperFlo Dyno: 211whp/199.5wtq)
PSS9s . Porterfield pads . Enkei's . M50 . Schroth belts
pMak26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
ALPINEMSIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
Go have sex with the big girl.
lulz
hahah cut her off couldnt do it
Old 11-30-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
ALPINEMSIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by pMak26 View Post
Same sh!t happen to me.

Stop texting/calling her completely. If she wants the d!ck, she'll have to come get it. Don't play those stupid games.

ya thats what i did on sat and she still texts me like "good morning" today "hows work" i just wanna be like "DO U NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS?"
Old 11-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
Hartman

My Ride: 2000 323i
Move on.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
she wants to see you, however she needs to wait until the "outbreaks" go away

give it another week or two
Old 11-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #8
undercover foO

My Ride: 03 C230 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINEMSIX View Post
ya thats what i did on sat and she still texts me like "good morning" today "hows work" i just wanna be like "DO U NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS?"
do it
Old 11-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
NJ///M

My Ride: TACO TRUCK/CBR600F4
graduate highschool

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend; Those with loaded guns and those who dig."
NJ///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:34 PM   #10
calialx1

My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
stop texting her for a couple days, trust me...it will do miracles
Old 11-30-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Tell her to set the date then since she is the busy one. FWIW, any time a chick is that "busy" you are best moving on. If she is interested she will make the time.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #12
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Tell her to set the date then since she is the busy one. FWIW, any time a chick is that "busy" you are best moving on. If she is interested she will make the time.
this.

I had the same thing happen to me with a girl back in hs (and, like you, I posted about it, lol).

You just need to lay the law down. Its obvious she is in control of this relationship since she determines when you both hang out. You need to STOP talking to her. Tell her you're busy and can't talk for the next few times she calls you. Reply to every 2nd or 3rd text.

If she wants you, she will question why you are busy or say you are playing hard to get, etc. Once she says something like that, you need to make and ultimatum and tell her "Okay, howbout I put some time aside for you on xxxday night, we can hang out, talk, etc." If she says "sorry," then you need to say "sorry" as well and tell her you will keep in touch later, but the holiday/end of year season is super busy right now AND CUT HER OFF.

Seriously man, girls do this when they are have another, more interesting, dude in their sights. If you were her only dude, she wouldn't treat you like a benchwarmer...stringing you along giving you hope that you might get some playing time (aka hangout in person).

The girl I had experience with, back then, liked me a lot, but did not see me as dominant enough to be romantic with. After a couple years of college and game-development, I realized how much of a pvssy I was being with her. I had a date with her junior year of college on my x-mas break, and it went so well that she dry-humped me in the back of my car and suggested trying a long-distance relationship (for comparison, my previous 2-3 dates with her in hs ended with no kissing and no plans for the future). I obviously didn't take her up on her offer, and bid her fairwell (in my mind, I was fulfilled and ready for the next challenge).

If and when the girl does meet up with you, you need to show her (don't tell her) that you she can't be the one always making decisions for the both of you. For example, the girl I mentioned would have this habit of grabbing my hand and pulling me to see something that caught her eye. In my successful date, I pulled her back, and told her to relax (smiling of course). She looked at me awkwardly, but then accepted it. Actions like that send the message that only you (not her) can control you - girls NEED that in a guy. And you need to accept that you need to take risks like these if you want to get anywhere with this girl (or any girl for that matter).

Last edited by Keno; 11-30-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Keno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #13
Clean_3

My Ride: E46
She has someone else or a few others. You're probably on the backburner in case the others fall through. Quite frankly you're a moron for not having done the same. If you had you wouldn't be caring as much... :pimp:

Try snooping through her things and finding out where she stashed your ballz...
Clean_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #14
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
all girls do it, if a girl starts playing games over text, call her directly. You get a better feel of everything over the phone
Old 12-01-2009, 01:39 AM   #15
ALPINEMSIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ///M View Post
graduate highschool
im in high school?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #16
ALPINEMSIX

and for the rest of the guys that think im putting this b*tch on a pedestal, im clearly not doing that, it was a simple question... i swear some love reading stories on here, giving advice, helping others out and simply going along with the flow.. and the others are just on here to hate and talk sh*t... i guess its true haters are always needed hah
Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 AM   #17
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
lol huge fvcking on this

girls will leave their best friend in a heart beat right on the spot if you call them and say "hey are you busy, wanna ....."
Old 12-01-2009, 01:43 AM   #18
ALPINEMSIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikhkd View Post
all girls do it, if a girl starts playing games over text, call her directly. You get a better feel of everything over the phone
thats the thing we have talked on the phone multiple times and not those 5minute hi/bye talks... i think this girl is just in need of friends and likes the fact that im nice to her or somethin, both ways i cut her off so i dont really care, she was just an attractive girl ive met once and was tryin to kick it with again no biggie

its not like im chasing her, its just, she texts me over and over, as if i was replying the whole time.. like 2days will go by of me not talking to her and she will text me every morning to say good morning, ask me hows work going, even if i dont reply..so its not like im chasing her or trying to keep her around, she just blows me up through phone calls/texts hah im tellin u she needs friends or somethin

Last edited by ALPINEMSIX; 12-01-2009 at 01:47 AM.
ALPINEMSIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:12 AM   #19
rsxstock

My Ride: 2001 325ci
shes probably just sending a mass text to all the ppl she wants attention from
Old 12-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #20
ALPINEMSIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxstock View Post
shes probably just sending a mass text to all the ppl she wants attention from