E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 09:30 PM   #61
///M3AN ONE

My Ride: AA HKS Boosted M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendr34 View Post
koo

pls add another buyer from 6speed, ColoradoSilver

18x8.5 and 18x11 - 5x130, need 2003 Porsche 996 911 Turbo offset - Gunmetal Finish, carbon caps.
You da man! We hit SWEET 16!!! You sure you baller 996 Turbo owners don't need 2 sets?!? Lolz! Since it's Friday night, I know Kevin is probably out of the office. I'll start making arrangements for payments first thing on Monday. Let anyone else know I'm keeping the list open as the price is confirmed at ONLY $999!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #62
///M3AN ONE

Group buy price is now set at ONLY $999.00!!! I will keep the list open until January 22. I will get the payment info from Kevin on Monday January 18. Pm's will be sent to the Group Buy participants. Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns!
Old 01-16-2010, 05:35 AM   #63
Szpet

My Ride: Porsche 996Turbo
Hi!

Just got a login and wanted to say hi.

Great groupbuy, now only have to decide about offsets.

Thanks!!
Szpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:02 AM   #64
///M3AN ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szpet View Post
Hi!

Just got a login and wanted to say hi.

Great groupbuy, now only have to decide about offsets.

Thanks!!
No prob...Kevin can help you out with recommendations if you don't already know what you want. Any questions or concerns hit me up.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:25 AM   #65
///M3AN ONE

C'mon people...WHO wants some CUSTOM wheels at a SWEET PRICE!!! ONLY$999!!! Still have room to add people!
Old 01-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #66
e46JAB

My Ride: Titan over Tannin
I hope this deal is still going on in a week or two. Might use some of my tax return on this!
Old 01-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #67
///M3AN ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46JAB View Post
I hope this deal is still going on in a week or two. Might use some of my tax return on this!
I'll get more specifics on Monday if we can extend it a bit. The only thing tho is that it pushes the ETA date further back on your set. Keep checking the thread for updates.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #68
///M3AN ONE

Another buyer added!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 11:23 AM   #69
///M3AN ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
Like I said ///M3AN ONE, I'm down for it but I'll need to talk about the payment methods. Are you handling this groupbuy or ModBargins?
I am handling the group buy. I'm getting all the participants squared away as best as possible before going to Kevin at Modbargains. Kevin will be receiving ALL the payments DIRECTLY. Kevin is already getting slammed with questions about this group buy. By all means, if you are unsure with offsets or payment options feel free to call him. Full payment is required when we order these wheels. I already asked if we can do a deposit and he said no due to the low GB price. I will be sending pm's to all the buyers on my list with some information that needs to be filled out for the Group buy. There is also a contract that everyone needs to sign about the return policy. There is a 50% cancellation fee if the buyer changes his mind, reason being because the set will be CUSTOM and harder for Modbargains to sell in the future. By this Monday, you will know exactly how much you are paying for the wheels, tax if you are a CA resident, and shipping costs if you are within conus. Kevin will determine international shipping for those outside the US. Any other questions hit me up!
Thanks!
Old 01-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #70
e46JAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3AN ONE View Post
I'll get more specifics on Monday if we can extend it a bit. The only thing tho is that it pushes the ETA date further back on your set. Keep checking the thread for updates.
I think I'm pretty much dead set on these wheels. Just gonna be a week or two before I have the money...hope it lasts
Old 01-17-2010, 04:13 PM   #71
///M3AN ONE

Quote:
I think I'm pretty much dead set on these wheels. Just gonna be a week or two before I have the money...hope it lasts
No prob! I'll do my best to hook you up!
Old 01-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #72
e46JAB

Is Hyper Silver not an optional finish for the GB?

Old 01-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #73
///M3AN ONE

Quote:
Is Hyper Silver not an optional finish for the GB?

I'll double check with Kevin on Monday!
Old 01-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #74
e46JAB

Thanks!
Old 01-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #75
///M3AN ONE

Quote:
Thanks!
No prob!

PM's replied and MORE buyers added!!!
Old 01-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #76
///M3AN ONE

^Hyper Silver is no longer available. Sorry guys!

*** U P D A T E ***

Just got off the phone with Kevin, and we are gathering all the info to get this order ready. He will be sending me a pm that I will forward to all the participants that needs to be filled out and sent back to me. The pm will also have the payment methods, which you don't have to use Paypal. You can use Visa, Mastercard, etc. and payment will be sent DIRECTLY to Modbargains. Shipping is set at $99 Conus. Kevin will handle all international orders. Once I get all the pms back with all the info needed, I will forward to Kevin to process. Kevin WILL give EACH buyer a call AFTER all the info is gathered to confirm offsets and color. Don't worry guys if you are still unsure about offsets, Kevin WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! Once we have 16 CONFIRMED BUYERS, i.e. money PAID, the order will be sent. If there are more than the 16, DON'T WORRY! YOU will be hooked up! Any questions feel free to pm me or call Kevin or Ron direct at Modbargains at (714) 582-3330 ext 8009 Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)

CUT OFF DATE WILL BE THIS FRIDAY JANUARY 22,2010. ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED BEFORE THE CUT OFF DATE TO GET THE GB PRICE!!!!

So have your funds ready to go people!!! Lets get this done!
Kevin is also checking to see if he can do any better pricing on the custom pinstriping, retail on that option is $350
Hyper Silver is NO LONGER available.
ALSO... once we get the confirmed 16 buyers, Ron is checking to see if we can even get a BETTER DEAL if we can get 5 more confirmed buyers along with the 16. So if we reach 21, we might get a sweeter deal!!!
***After you send payment to Kevin @ Modbargains PLEASE send me a pm so I can track all the payments!!!***

THANK YOU!!!
Old 01-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #77
///M3AN ONE

Pm's sent to all buyers with directions on how to procede! Anyone else want in pm me!!! Let's go people! REMEMBER to send me a pm of payment sent!!! January 22 is the cut off date!!!
Thanks!
Old 01-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #78
ColoradoSilver

My Ride: 2003 996TT X50
Paid-- PM Sent.

Keep us updated.

Thanks
ColoradoSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #79
The__J__Factor

My Ride: 07 Z4MC
- never mind

Evo X MR - Ti Exhaust - Ti UICP - AQ Motorsports Intake - Power Tune - 205kws
Z4 M - H&R | RE Diablo | RPi | Tekarbon | Sold

Last edited by The__J__Factor; 01-18-2010 at 05:42 PM.
The__J__Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #80
blucaller

My Ride: 323ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron@modbargains View Post
As to concavity it's really the width you choose - with the E46 I would imagine it being a 19x10 rear high offset will give you a deep concavity. One thing you will notice, is the concavity is a true concavity - it starts from the begining of the spokes and goes into center, it doesn't just drop in starting from middle like some wheels a 'cup like' concavity.
any pics of the 18x10?