E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
MightyMouse04

My Ride: 2004 BMW 325xi
IDK what to do, played the cards right (Atleast I think so)

So here it goes,

I met this girl through friends on NYE and we kicked it off pretty nicely, started dancing, made out the whole night and yada yada yada, and eventually got her number (would have been stupid of me not to...)

So about a week later I asked if she would like to do something with me one night, and she said yea, so last night we went out and I originally had wanted to take her ice skating but she like freaked out lol so instead we went to pink berry to catch some desert and talked and than went to some movie but i felt like she didn't enjoy the movie so the night ends and I drop her off, and before she leaves she looks at me and smiles (a cute smile) and I asked her if I can kiss her and without hesitating she said "yea" and we kissed and she pulled back first, and I asked if I could see her again and she told me yea and that shes off from work all of next week...

my question is, do you think she is interested, and I'm asking this question because, she never txts me first, and when I txt her, I usually keep it short and she doesn't keep the conversation going but from what it seems like I do think there is interest, unless she is going to play me in the end, what do you guys think?

Last edited by MightyMouse04; 01-16-2010 at 02:01 AM.
MightyMouse04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Gucki83

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP / 635CSi
My head hurts
Old 01-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
She's fvcking other dudes. Time to move on. Or if you're unsure ask her straight up if there is potential. She may just be too shy to cut it off and is being polite to you. Maybe she's got other **** going on, but it sounds like all the effort is coming from your side.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
lol been there done that. If you make out or even hook up with a chick on the first night, don't expect anything to come from it.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:42 AM   #5
jessief29812

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330xi
its just the beginning ...your thinking to hard... just have fun with it and if anything comes from it good if not oh well... lol
Old 01-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #6
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
Old 01-16-2010, 12:50 AM   #7
firefirefire90
Banned

My Ride: suce ma bite
Send a message via AIM to firefirefire90
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse04 View Post
so instead we went pink berry

Is that like going Super Saiyan?
firefirefire90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #8
IDriveRealSlow

My Ride: goes slow!
hahaha super saiyan
Old 01-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #9
MightyMouse04

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefirefire90 View Post
touché

But on the real though, I guess I'll figure it out after the second date...

Last edited by MightyMouse04; 01-16-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Lay low. Stop being the one that goes to her first all the time. If she's interested she'll wonder why you're not taking the initiative and she'll start coming to you. If she doesn't then she's not interested. Simple as that.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:42 PM   #11
Cowspoo

My Ride: 328Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Lay low. Stop being the one that goes to her first all the time. If she's interested she'll wonder why you're not taking the initiative and she'll start coming to you. If she doesn't then she's not interested. Simple as that.
This. It seems hard and at the same time, seems like you're doing nothing to make sure that she gets to know you. Cause you might feel that if you leave her hangin' and she left you, it would be due to the fact that she must not have known you enough. But it's okay, let her be, she'll text you and wanna go out someplace. That's your bite.

In the mean time, keep your eyes peeled for someone new.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:36 AM   #12
Wes

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefirefire90 View Post
lmao
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #13
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse04 View Post
So here it goes,

I met this girl through friends on NYE and we kicked it off pretty nicely, started dancing, made out the whole night and yada yada yada, and eventually got her number (would have been stupid of me not to...)

So about a week later I asked if she would like to do something with me one night, and she said yea, so last night we went out and I originally had wanted to take her ice skating but she like freaked out lol so instead we went to pink berry to catch some desert and talked and than went to some movie but i felt like she didn't enjoy the movie so the night ends and I drop her off, and before she leaves she looks at me and smiles (a cute smile) and I asked her if I can kiss her and without hesitating she said "yea" and we kissed and she pulled back first, and I asked if I could see her again and she told me yea and that shes off from work all of next week...

my question is, do you think she is interested, and I'm asking this question because, she never txts me first, and when I txt her, I usually keep it short and she doesn't keep the conversation going but from what it seems like I do think there is interest, unless she is going to play me in the end, what do you guys think?
you've already answered your own question
be thankful coz she's juz being polite...even if she continues to hang out with you, she'll juz be using you...goin out with you coz her friends arent available..or coz you paid for everything and whatnot...FORGET HER, FIND NEXT
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #14
MightyMouse04

I met her during Winter Break, I'm going back to school in a week...
Old 01-17-2010, 04:48 PM   #15
RafStar

My Ride: 08 335i Coupe
stopping asking her what you can and can't do! Just do whatever you feel like!!
Old 01-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #16
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
lol been there done that. If you make out or even hook up with a chick on the first night, don't expect anything to come from it.
This is true.
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote