E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
VERDUGO135

My Ride: E46//E39//ZX6R
Send a message via AIM to VERDUGO135
Feeler: 1999 BMW 540I SUPERCHARGED

Ok here's the story. I'm not sure whether I want to sell this car or not. Its just been sitting for so long and I'm not able to dedicate the time it needs. I hate to part with it, but I also hate to see it just sit there. Now I'm leaving for about a year (military) so I think it'd be best for me AND the car to sell it. I just don't know where to price it as it is a WORK IN PROGRESS. Its an alpine white 99 540i 6spd sport. I will try to explain the most I can possible. I purchased the car in May of 2005 with 102k miles. It currently has less than 125k miles. Please let me know what you think I should ask for the car. I know most are going to tell me to part it out, I just don't have the time or patience. Here is what the car has.

The engine was rebuilt less than 1k miles ago before the supercharger installation. All seals and gaskets were done. The supercharger was installed at xx tuning but is still NOT TUNED. I got a quote from Jimmy at ICS in Connecticut for around $1500 for an inspection of the work that was done and a custom tune. It has a vortech V2 blower with ess tuning bracket along with the injectors and oil return that come in the kit. Mostly everything else is custom to include a custom front mount intercooler and electric fan. The car starts up and runs fine. Currently the check engine
light is on, I was told its due to the supercharger.

M5 Front and rear bumpers, mirrors, and moldings (I know for sure the front bumper is OEM not sure about the rear, mirrors are aftermarket.)

2001+OEM Hella Headlights and tails, has 6000k low beam and fogs, one fog doesn't come on after it sat for a while, haven't had a chance to check it. The amber reflector in the headlights is smoked. Everything but the white on the tails has also been smoked with niteshades.

Quad Remus exhaust with M5 diffuser (sounds great).

Paintjob is less than 2 years old but has a few chips (especially the front bumper) from negligence. (roof is painted black)

Has a custom boser hood but there is a significant dent close to the right grill

Koni yellow sport shocks with ground control coilover springs (about 5k miles)

OEM M5 wheels currently mounted on the car (significant curb rash)

Front doors are fitted with PM Modifiche pms 065 panels (google it). It lets you mount 2 6.5in and 1 4in directly on each door panel maintaining a stock look. The rear doors for some reason since I bought the car DO NOT OPEN from the outside. I've never gotten around to checking it out as it didn't bother me much.

Currently the back seats, and rear deck are not installed. The trunk is gutted. The front sport seats are still installed, vehicle has the 3 spoke steering wheel. Shift knob is black 6spd m3 illuminated but has bubbles.

I dyed the roof black a long time ago. It looks good, but its definitely not alcantara. I have all four black grab handles out of an M5 but have not been installed. Interior trim was also professionally sprayed black with a clearcoat. This didn't come out too great possibly due to prep work.

The instrument cluster was replaced by BMWNA last year. All interior electronics work great, all window motors are good. The only thing I would say is the climate control which is missing the top line of pixels on the display but it is still readable.

Here is what is included in the sale but is NOT INSTALLED

M5 Front and rear luxury seats in black

M5 Differential with driveshaft and halfshafts

M5 Door sills

Janus Design complete double din kit

Exotics Tuning Carbon Front Lip and fog covers

Eurodyne "HM Style" side skirts with carbon insert

19 Iforged Seneka wheels in E46 M3 Fitment (I was planning on using spacers to get proper fitment of the e39). Wheels are 19x8.5 front 19x10 rear, 2.5in lip front 4.5in rear. Black semi gloss with polished lips. Fuzion ZR1 tires 90% tread. (one rear wheel
has two scratches from a curb otherwise MINT CONDITION).

INSTEAD OF POSTING 1000 PICTURES I WILL POST A VIDEO OF THE CAR IN DETAIL ALONG WITH ALL LISTED PARTS.

BUT TO GET A QUICK GLIMPSE CHECK MY ALBUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djoutofsight View Post
GOOD SELLER!!! TRU TO HIS WORD AND I RESPECT THAT 100%!!!!

I will even buy a kidney from this guy!

E46....SOLD
E39.....SOLD
ZX6R.....SOLD
E90......SOLD
E60......SOLD
CLS500....SOLD
R1......SOLD
CHALLENGER.....SOLD :(
08 X5 4.8.......CURRENT
VERDUGO135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
lacrosseguy017

My Ride: 94 325i full m3 swap
post up the video or at least a few pics to give people a taste of what your describing until you get the vid up

1994 325i with full m3 swap from 1995 m3 /// S50 Engine ///Dinan 2 Chip /// CAI /// Cat delete /// Front and Rear Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors /// Coilovers /// 8000K Hella Projectors /// 8000K Angel Eyes
lacrosseguy017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
lacrosseguy017

My Ride: 94 325i full m3 swap
video got removed because it was over 10 minutes?

1994 325i with full m3 swap from 1995 m3 /// S50 Engine ///Dinan 2 Chip /// CAI /// Cat delete /// Front and Rear Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors /// Coilovers /// 8000K Hella Projectors /// 8000K Angel Eyes
lacrosseguy017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #4
VERDUGO135

yeaa man dont know where to post it im uploading it to photobucket as we speak

Quote:

E46....SOLD
E39.....SOLD
ZX6R.....SOLD
E90......SOLD
E60......SOLD
CLS500....SOLD
R1......SOLD
08 X5 4.8.......CURRENT
Old 12-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
VERDUGO135

Quote:

E46....SOLD
E39.....SOLD
ZX6R.....SOLD
E90......SOLD
E60......SOLD
CLS500....SOLD
R1......SOLD
08 X5 4.8.......CURRENT
Old 12-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #6
VERDUGO135

as of now im taking 7k for the car as is none of the above parts mentioned included.. or 10k with everything included except the iforged wheels may want alittle xtra for those

Quote:

E46....SOLD
E39.....SOLD
ZX6R.....SOLD
E90......SOLD
E60......SOLD
CLS500....SOLD
R1......SOLD
08 X5 4.8.......CURRENT
Old 01-31-2010, 01:22 PM   #7