E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
Jabboure36

My Ride: 03 540i/6
Send a message via AIM to Jabboure36
need advice on a girl in class

So there is this girl in class that i have my eye on. The first two weeks into this class she looks at me every chance she can and 90% fo the time she would smile at me....after those two weeks she woudl stop smiling but she would still look at me almost all the times she gets the chance. I never approach a girl nor do i ever make a move. I guess I have always been too scared. This girl is really cute and I have asked my friends for their opinions and they said she prolly stopped smiling at you because u never did anything back...but she def. seems like she is interested especially since she keeps looking at you. I am like 95% sure she is interested but I feel weird starting a convo with her before or after class with her friends all around her. I hate making a scene and I know my other classmates would look at me as a guy who is trying to hit on a girl...i know her name on through a class website that has a class list of all the names....so i found her facebook but i do not want to approach her there as it would make me seem creepy. haha alright let me know what you guys think I should...im trying to make it as smooth as possible.
Jabboure36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
not even reading that much

if a girl smiles at you for 2 weeks...... MAKE CONVERSATION

the only person that can help you is yourself...... my thoughts? be as up front as possible and grow some balls... can't really put it in nicer terms

oh and stop giving a fvck about what others think about you..... you keep acting like that and no girl will want to go out with you
Old 02-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
firefirefire90
Banned

My Ride: suce ma bite
Send a message via AIM to firefirefire90
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
not even reading that much

if a girl smiles at you for 2 weeks...... MAKE CONVERSATION

the only person that can help you is yourself...... my thoughts? be as up front as possible and grow some balls... can't really put it in nicer terms

oh and stop giving a fvck about what others think about you..... you keep acting like that and no girl will want to go out with you
best advice i've seen you give, ever

but nothing about jackin-it and fingerin your butthole when your grandparents walk in? I am disappoint
firefirefire90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefirefire90 View Post
best advice i've seen you give, ever

but nothing about jackin-it and fingerin your butthole when your grandparents walk in? I am disappoint

apparently you haven't seen many of my posts in the Love Line Forum... go back a couple years junior
Old 02-09-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
firefirefire90
Banned

My Ride: suce ma bite
Send a message via AIM to firefirefire90
Quote:

apparently you haven't seen many of my posts in the Love Line Forum... go back a couple years junior
eh, maybe later

maybe it's just because I feel I always see you drunk posting?
firefirefire90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #6
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefirefire90 View Post
eh, maybe later

maybe it's just because I feel I always see you drunk posting?
Russo in Love Line at 2:20pm (y so srs)
Russo in OT at 2:20am.............

I'm not bi-polar
Old 02-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #7
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
You are prolly waiting for her to approach you.....haha
Old 02-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Bingo... man up, walk up to her, and ask her out. Very simple

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #9
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Bingo... man up, walk up to her, and ask her out. Very simple
not gonna lie chase... i was expecting A LOT more from you
Old 02-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #10
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
Old 02-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #11
Redlined

My Ride: 330ci
OP, you need to be confident and talk to her as soon as possible. Trust me, the longer you wait the more awkward it will become, and eventually your window of opportunity will pass. When you approach her, be funny and and a little cocky, even tease her a bit. Hot girls are not usually attracted to guys who come across as weak (this is especially important because you have taken so long to act on her signals). You can even tease her by making it seem like she is hitting on you, and not the other way around. Now I'm NOT suggesting for you to be a jerk at all, that's very different, but don't act like she is doing you a favor by talking to you or going out with you. Just be casual and funny and if you want to see her suggest lunch or coffee. That's my two cents.
Redlined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #12
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlined View Post
OP, you need to be confident and talk to her as soon as possible. Trust me, the longer you wait the more awkward it will become, and eventually your window of opportunity will pass. When you approach her, be funny and and a little cocky, even tease her a bit. Hot girls are not usually attracted to guys who come across as weak (this is especially important because you have taken so long to act on her signals). You can even tease her by making it seem like she is hitting on you, and not the other way around. Now I'm NOT suggesting for you to be a jerk at all, that's very different, but don't act like she is doing you a favor by talking to you or going out with you. Just be casual and funny and if you want to see her suggest lunch or coffee. That's my two cents.

or he could just be himself... its going to come out sooner or later

if a girl doesn't like that you may be a little timid, shy, nervous, etc etc etc, then she can fvck herself

just the way i see it
initial attraction is the MOST important thing, and if you try to be someone you aren't, well... you are already starting off on the wrong foot
Old 02-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #13
330xiBoarder

My Ride: a car
just go talk to the girl OP...gees..its just a female..no biggie
330xiBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #14
Redlined

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
or he could just be himself... its going to come out sooner or later

if a girl doesn't like that you may be a little timid, shy, nervous, etc etc etc, then she can fvck herself

just the way i see it
initial attraction is the MOST important thing, and if you try to be someone you aren't, well... you are already starting off on the wrong foot
I agree that initial attraction is probably the most important thing in this case, and being shy and nervous when meeting most hot girls is just not going to cut it. I'm not saying don't be yourself, but anyone can be funny with some practice and humor is one of the best ways to attract women. If anything, just being confident and not giving a girl the impression that she is the best thing that has happened to mankind can go a long ways to differentiate yourself from the countless other guys that talk to her all the time and drool over her. But yeah, OP, you do have to do what works for you. I'm just telling you what works for me.
Redlined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #15
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
pvssy is already on the pedestal.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #16
JSanders

My Ride: Breaks too often
Don't wait too long, but make sure you have something good to say to here when you do initiate conversation. If you don't BS and talk about the weather or something, you should be gravy!
Old 02-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #17
calialx1

My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
are you 12? I swear if you are over 16 and this is a problem for you then you my friend need to be friends with someone like Hitch.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:55 AM   #18
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by calialx1 View Post
are you 12? I swear if you are over 16 and this is a problem for you then you my friend need to be friends with someone like Hitch.
CRSmoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #19
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
If she smiled at you, it's soooo easy... She's practically calling you over herself... In a non-stalkerish way, just go up to her and introduce yourself to make small talk

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #20
Chris-TK

My Ride: Mk VI GTI