E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
KietT

My Ride: Lexus IS300
FT: Lexus IS300 + Cash for your 3.5+ M3

Name: Kiet (Kit)

Car: 02 Lexus IS300
Color: MSM (Silver)
Miles: 96xxx
*Title: Clean
Drive: Auto/w button shifters

Condition:
Exterior:9/10 normal rock chips on front bumper few, less than a dime size, dents on the car that are barely noticeable and is not chipping. There is also some light scratches on the rear bumper
Interior: 9/10 Its actually pretty good It loses a point for the small scratches that are barely noticable. other than that no wear on the seats or anything of that sort. Carpet is nothing short of perfect. First thing i bought for the car were floor mats to cover up the stock mats just incase.
Engine: Mint. Competely stock. Runs strong always changed ~3k miles with mobil 1 synthetic.
Wheels: 9.5/10 very very very light curb rash. can only tell if your looking for it. got it like this.
Mods:
Installed: Shorty antenna, 20% tint all around with 5% solar strip. Wires running from the stock head unit back to the rear trunk through the center for a sub/amp.
Uninstalled: these can come with the sale if wanted
RS*R springs, Black headlight housings, SPC front ball joints

Reason why I'm looking for a trade?
Because this car is simply too big for my tastes. I love 2 door cars and figured a M3 would be the way to go. And I figure maybe someone would want to trade for a nice DD.

What I'm looking for:
*Yellow/White/Black/Red exterior but willing to check out the other colors these would just be pefered.
6spd only!
Interior color doesnt really matter
I would perfer the 18 inch wheels but w/e

Let me know what you have! This is my daily driver so I'm looking for a trade plus cash. Throw something at me and we can talk numbers.

Although this is my first post you can tell I'm pretty meticulous and not trying to BS anyone. I believe I have put everything down, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. If I do think of anything else I will add it as soon as possible.

Picture time!
This is after I claybar/waxed it.(3months wax/ 6 months claybar)

LMK if yall need any more pics

Thanks for looking!
Kiet

*=Edit

Please refrain from any negative comments. But if you do thanks for the free bump.

Last edited by KietT; 02-25-2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: added another color
KietT is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
loayo

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
beauty - how much for out right sale?

2001///M3/PowerchipGroup/Eisenmann/Race Flow S-Pipes/AFe Stage II/AutoSolutions/ZCPs/NGK Ir/ULF/JL Audio Amp/Sub/Clutch-Stop 12.8" 1/4mi
1990 Honda Civic DX Hatch B18c1(GSR)/CAI/Greddy Exhaust/DC Sport/H&R/Suspension Techniques/Tanabe/KDWs/Pulstar/Apex Blue Pearl from 2008 S2K CR 14" 1/4mi
2002 Odyssey EX - Secret Weapon R/Pulstar/CAI 15" 1/4mi
2011 Camry V6 SE - Uper Optik 14" 1/4mi
2001 330ci Dinan S1 [Sold]
loayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
rpl

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Is it mean that I kind of lol'd? GLWT!
Old 02-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #4
usaf_wx

My Ride: 2000 323i
Hate to put your hopes down, but +1 to rpl, even a 2002 e46 m3 with over 100k will go for close to double what your's is worth, no offense. maybe you should consider a 330ci or 328ci. But good luck, hope you have like 7k in cash to add to the deal. Plus in this forum, everyone is an ethuasiast and loves their BMW's, you wont find any lexus' here or probablly anyone who wants to trade, but best of luck again.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
sunnyjames

My Ride: bmw
Love it how people here speak for everyone on the board.
sunnyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #6
KietT

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaf_wx View Post
Hate to put your hopes down, but +1 to rpl, even a 2002 e46 m3 with over 100k will go for close to double what your's is worth, no offense. maybe you should consider a 330ci or 328ci. But good luck, hope you have like 7k in cash to add to the deal. Plus in this forum, everyone is an ethuasiast and loves their BMW's, you wont find any lexus' here or probablly anyone who wants to trade, but best of luck again.
I know it'll cost more, thats why I said +cash. You never know I'm just putting it out there. Just looking for someone that would'nt mind or that was looking for a downgrade, even though its not a major downgrade, but trade none the less thats all. Thanks for your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loayo
beauty - how much for out right sale?
it would be more than a trading price range but it's kind of hard for me to do because, like I said it is my DD and I will need to replace it with another car asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpl
Is it mean that I kind of lol'd? GLWT!
Thanks for the bump
Old 02-24-2010, 03:26 PM   #7
KietT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyjames View Post
Love it how people here speak for everyone on the board.
Yeah its pretty "cool" isn't it
Old 02-24-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
jzwu

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330Cic
Good to join the forum first before owning a BMW, like most folks here.

I should have joined before I bought mine and oohhh, did I just speak on behalf of the folks here again? Dang!
jzwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #9
mvrk10256

My Ride: E30 325i
Send a message via AIM to mvrk10256
lol first time i read this i thought you wanted an m3 + cash to trade for your car. was going to lol. then figured it out.

GLWS/T
Old 02-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #10
jzwu

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330Cic
Good Math skills.

You know not many E46ers are good at Math. Just look at what they buy/mod. Mostly $$$ for something not really worth it.

Sorry, am speaking for folks here again.
jzwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #11
fandu

My Ride: M3 vert
Too bad you are all the way over in the east coast. I am looking to step down to a DD.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...3#post11325693
fandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #12
KietT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvrk10256 View Post
lol first time i read this i thought you wanted an m3 + cash to trade for your car. was going to lol. then figured it out.

GLWS/T
aha would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandu
Too bad you are all the way over in the east coast. I am looking to step down to a DD.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...3#post11325693
my point exactly. Good luck with your trade. not exactly what I was looking for a couple not a vert. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzwu
Good to join the forum first before owning a BMW, like most folks here.

I should have joined before I bought mine and oohhh, did I just speak on behalf of the folks here again? Dang!
I'm pretty active in my other forum and I did a lot more searching on this forum before I actually joined. I only joined to try to get some responses and get questions I had answered, most of all were cured by the search function. Also so I could pm questions to some sellers here.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #13
silentak1
Banned

My Ride: '03 330ci cabrio
Tip: If you haven't done so, post this on www.M3Forum.com and www.M3Post.com

Edit: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=741433
silentak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #14
KietT

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentak1 View Post
Tip: If you haven't done so, post this on www.M3Forum.com and www.M3Post.com

Edit: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=741433
Thanks I just joined m3forum.net also and have'nt heard of m3post.com but ill check there also. I figured I would start here first and see if I couldnt get something going. A friend with a M3 highly recommended me to this site.

and that link, I've already checked, the OP has even posted in here about it, sadly he's accross country and it's a vert. Thanks for your recomendation though!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #15
usaf_wx

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzwu View Post
Good Math skills.

You know not many E46ers are good at Math. Just look at what they buy/mod. Mostly $$$ for something not really worth it.

Sorry, am speaking for folks here again.
What the hell is this all about?
Old 02-25-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
KietT

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaf_wx View Post
What the hell is this all about?
Don't worry I got loss too...
Old 02-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #17
KietT

Ttt
Old 02-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #18
KietT

Bump
Old 02-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #19
Rollin330i

My Ride: Supercharged M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KietT View Post
I know it'll cost more, thats why I said +cash. You never know I'm just putting it out there. Just looking for someone that would'nt mind or that was looking for a downgrade, even though its not a major downgrade, but trade none the less thats all. Thanks for your opinion.

it would be more than a trading price range but it's kind of hard for me to do because, like I said it is my DD and I will need to replace it with another car asap.

Thanks for the bump
???.....its a huge down grade....my first car was an 02 IS300 at 16. The M3 shouldn't be in the same sentence as an IS300, unless its an SRT Turbo IS300.
But even then..
Old 02-28-2010, 05:35 PM   #20
Define ///M3

My Ride: Dream 2 B Suprchrgd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin330i View Post
???.....its a huge down grade....my first car was an 02 IS300 at 16. The M3 shouldn't be in the same sentence as an IS300, unless its an SRT Turbo IS300.
But even then..
With the way the economy is now? you can put just about any type of cars in the same sentence ...lol

AKA Huggy1989
"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."- WP
Define ///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
is300, lexus, silver, stock, trade