E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Plains & Rocky Mountains

Great Plains & Rocky Mountains
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
CO IA KS MO MT ND NE SD WY

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 4.38 average.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:31 PM   #8801
Bigjake

My Ride: 2000 BMW 323ci
After we agreed it was dead it got ded gain
Bigjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:39 PM   #8802
Andy2108

My Ride: E46 M3, '67 Cobra
yup

You any closer to getting a real camera jake?

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Andy2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:57 AM   #8803
Andy2108

*Fast Fridays* Tonight! Who's goin?

Also, dont forget the first *Gruppe Titan* meet of the season will be on the plaza on Sunday evening! Dont forget, the location has changed since our last meet

Old 04-29-2011, 01:39 AM   #8804
///Mspired

My Ride: BMW
Are you going to fast fridays Andy? I am kinda pissed off at them but I know I will end up going anyway.
///Mspired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:40 AM   #8805
Bigjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2108 View Post
yup

You any closer to getting a real camera jake?
Yea. I picked it out. T2i. When I get a job again it's the first thing I'm buyin!
Old 04-29-2011, 02:57 AM   #8806
BMtroubleYou

My Ride: E46 M3, 05 X5, S4 B6
Man!!! I need to hurry up and get back to the states so I can meet up with you all!! And I can play!! Also does anyone have the M27 blinders? I have them on my car and they work out really really good!!! On cruises i would be the lead scout clearing and then call back and let guys catch up while they pair up and slingshot it out, and vice versa!!!!

I am prepping my car for a few more upgrades, CSL cams 288/280, 100% or 75% meth and water, FMOC, ITBs, 3:91 Diffs and custom tune! Later I'll need info for a tuner that can tune my ///M, (Vanos timing based tune).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2108 View Post
*Fast Fridays* Tonight! Who's goin?

Also, dont forget the first *Gruppe Titan* meet of the season will be on the plaza on Sunday evening! Dont forget, the location has changed since our last meet

Currently
04 M3 E46 500+ WHP on Race Gas!
05 X5 E53 4.8is Wife's
04 AUDI S4 B6 Winter Vehicle DD

RIP
80 VW Rabbit
85 Toyota Corolla 1.8
85 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
87 Mazda Twin Turbo RX-7
97 BMW 328is E36 "fully modded" Super charged
99 Jetta
02 Jetta
03 BMW 325 IS
03 VW GTI 20th Anniversary
04 Toyota 4 Runner SR-5
04 Audi Quattro 1.8 Turbo
06 BMW 530i
BMtroubleYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:32 AM   #8807
Bigjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by lflaco View Post
Man!!! I need to hurry up and get back to the states so I can meet up with you all!! And I can play!! Also does anyone have the M27 blinders? I have them on my car and they work out really really good!!! On cruises i would be the lead scout clearing and then call back and let guys catch up while they pair up and slingshot it out, and vice versa!!!!

I am prepping my car for a few more upgrades, CSL cams 288/280, 100% or 75% meth and water, FMOC, ITBs, 3:91 Diffs and custom tune! Later I'll need info for a tuner that can tune my ///M, (Vanos timing based tune).
You have a long "rides" list!! What the fkck do u do? Blow cars up? Are u asain? Or on mythbusters? ****! Then again I'm 20 and I've had 5. But damn! Rum and cherry coke brings out the ass in me
Old 04-29-2011, 08:00 AM   #8808
guerilla twang

My Ride: e90 330i
Won't be at Fast Fridays tonight. :/
Old 04-29-2011, 08:37 AM   #8809
Andy2108

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mspired View Post
Are you going to fast fridays Andy? I am kinda pissed off at them but I know I will end up going anyway.
ya, what time is it at?

why you pissed off?

Old 04-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #8810
PerkM3
Account Under Review

My Ride: 2004 SG M3 ESS-550
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Won't be at Fast Fridays tonight. :/
Bah hum bug. I'm gonna be smashing in the altima........Ballin. its days like this where I really miss my bike.
PerkM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #8811
Andy2108

Quote:
Originally Posted by lflaco View Post

Old 04-29-2011, 09:14 AM   #8812
PerkM3
Account Under Review

Just a friendly reminder, pay attention to flags when on track. This is an example of where a debris on track flag was waving because there was a liquid on the track, someone didn't see it, hit it, and boom.

Last edited by PerkM3; 04-29-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #8813
///Mspired

Should be able to get OEM parts soon
Old 04-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #8814
PerkM3
Account Under Review

Quote:
Should be able to get OEM parts soon
That'd be cool.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:54 AM   #8815
///Mspired

Yeah I think things like OEM clear corners,suspension,headlights and many more would be nice to offer
Old 04-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #8816
PerkM3
Account Under Review

Quote:
Yeah I think things like OEM clear corners,suspension,headlights and many more would be nice to offer
For sure, not everyone wants/needs aftermarket parts. There is always the need for maintenance.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #8817
guerilla twang

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerkM3 View Post
Bah hum bug. I'm gonna be smashing in the altima........Ballin. its days like this where I really miss my bike.
At least you get to go! And yes, it would be a perfect day for a ride.

Quote:
Just a friendly reminder, pay attention to flags when on track. This is an example of where a debris on track flag was waving because there was a liquid on the track, someone didn't see it, hit it, and boom.

Gah, i'll have to wait until I get home to watch this. It sounds exciting though!

Quote:
For sure, not everyone wants/needs aftermarket parts. There is always the need for maintenance.
i'd buy my OE stuff from you guys for sure.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #8818
PerkM3
Account Under Review

YO YO YO, checkidy check this out.

So I was bored as hell this morning so I typed up a blanket sponsorship e-mail that I sent to the following companies. Nitto, Bimmerworld, Sparco, Schroth, Ground Control, PFC, and Motul. Stating that as of now I just do DE's and open track days but looking to club race and time trial in the future. I made it professional as hell with letter head and all, threw out some big names from the CCA, included some on track pics, and a mod list.

I've already heard back from PFC, Sparco, and Ground-Control all saying that they were interested. We've been e-mailing back and forth regarding details.

Basically it will start out small, few % off and free shipping but as I get into racing it seems the possibilities are endless. Sparco and PFC both said that with wins comes money and that they both heavily sponsor CCA drivers. The three I've already heard back from are sending out some decals and merchandise for me to rock.

Only bad thing is in the beginning I can get a better deal from my "sponsorship" from GF-Performance. Those guys over at GFP need to claim some add space in a hurry.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:24 AM   #8819
guerilla twang

Today marks the last day of making modifications to the 330i, i'm happy with what i've got and where I am with the car, and know that it's going to be the perfect daily driver. To do anything crazy with the car at this point would almost be a waste of money. Not to mention it is my reliable daily, with my cherished warranty, and I don't think it's too wise to tear it apart any further..let the furious maintenance begin!!!

Now that that is out of the way!

I will be picking up an e30 (hopefully) by the end of summer, whether or not i'm going to find a running one is up in the air. Most likely it will be a rolling shell. Current plans for the car: completely gutted down to the bare metal, slammed (these 2 will be completed this winter hopefully), caged, and generally made into some sort of monstrous Rat Rod/Cruiser. Hopefully with the modifications I will be making it will be passable for track use as well, but i'm not building it for that. This is an experiment in style.

Then when the stock motor goes I will be dropping in a stroked out GM 350.

Thoughts?

Last edited by guerilla twang; 04-29-2011 at 11:33 AM.
guerilla twang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #8820
guerilla twang

Quote:
YO YO YO, checkidy check this out.

So I was bored as hell this morning so I typed up a blanket sponsorship e-mail that I sent to the following companies. Nitto, Bimmerworld, Sparco, Schroth, Ground Control, PFC, and Motul. Stating that as of now I just do DE's and open track days but looking to club race and time trial in the future. I made it professional as hell with letter head and all, threw out some big names from the CCA, included some on track pics, and a mod list.

I've already heard back from PFC, Sparco, and Ground-Control all saying that they were interested. We've been e-mailing back and forth regarding details.

Basically it will start out small, few % off and free shipping but as I get into racing it seems the possibilities are endless. Sparco and PFC both said that with wins comes money and that they both heavily sponsor CCA drivers. The three I've already heard back from are sending out some decals and merchandise for me to rock.

Only bad thing is in the beginning I can get a better deal from my "sponsorship" from GF-Performance. Those guys over at GFP need to claim some add space in a hurry.
Congratulations Brad, you're living the dream.

Tags
gameboy86, i'll supra, kansas, lllsupra sucks, miz-zou, ohaimgremillion09, rockchalkjayhawkgoku