E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 08:02 AM   #41
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by makecopies View Post
What if she was still friends with one of the guys?
How would you guys feel about that? Even if it was years ago but they still hang out from time to time?
I wouldn't be okay with it.

As a dude, if I bone a chick once I expect to bone her again if we are talking/hanging out, regardless if she has a boyfriend or not.

I'd expect no different from another dude.

If they were at a party together or something, I'd be a little more at ease about it rather than them hanging out 1 on 1.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #42
makecopies

My Ride: Gods Chariot
^^ I feel the same way about it. But this chick is telling me I'm wrong. She just asked me do I want her to break it off with the dude. I really just want to tell her no you guys stay friends and just leave her alone.
makecopies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #43
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner330 View Post
Honestly, I dont want a chick thats been with very many guys, if any.
u want a virgin?

seriously those are the ones that will want to bang other guys when they hit their 30s

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #44
DME46

Quote:
^^ I feel the same way about it. But this chick is telling me I'm wrong. She just asked me do I want her to break it off with the dude. I really just want to tell her no you guys stay friends and just leave her alone.
Honestly... if they have a sexual history together, then there is always a chance they may have another fling down the line.

She shouldn't have to ask you if you want her to break it off - she should WANT to break it off on her own because she respects you and only has eyes for you. Why is some douche bag she boned a couple of years still significant in her life, anyway?

Tell her like a man - its either him or you, you can't have both. She will pick you if she cares about you.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 03-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #45
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
^Agreed. No hanging around guys that she's banged. If she insists, then move on.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #46
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
op dont be insecure - it doesn't matter if she's with u
op? come on man you can call me solly haha

Quote:
What if she was still friends with one of the guys?
How would you guys feel about that? Even if it was years ago but they still hang out from time to time?
Not just the two of them but in a group I guess it's ok. My gf has been around a few of my female friends that I slept with and had no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
u want a virgin?

seriously those are the ones that will want to bang other guys when they hit their 30s
Exactly. I can't tell you guys how many of my guy friends had girls that slept with 1-2 guys break their hearts. These girls get curious and eventually act on it. I'd rather know that my gf and I both experienced other people and know that we're a good match. Wow this is all making me feel so much better. I love you guys
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #47
Alayle

My Ride: Adidas on weekends
I just thought of this thread

This girl I know but never banged has been around, and her close friends know about it, we don't care whatever. So she gets with this new dude (friend of a friend I think, never met him) and they've been together for what now, 3-4 months, and he finally got to know about her past last week. Let's just say I heard he was freaking out and told her this was disgusting, blabla. I was laughing about it .. My girl friend felt he was over reacting.

Probably because he realized his girl has been with more dudes than he's been with girls ... that ought to be hard on the ego haha
Old 03-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #48
Alayle

My Ride: Adidas on weekends
BTW even though she's been around, I'd still hit it, because she's hot, and I heard crazzzzzzy things about her n:
Old 03-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #49
makecopies

My Ride: Gods Chariot
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Honestly... if they have a sexual history together, then there is always a chance they may have another fling down the line.

She shouldn't have to ask you if you want her to break it off - she should WANT to break it off on her own because she respects you and only has eyes for you. Why is some douche bag she boned a couple of years still significant in her life, anyway?

Tell her like a man - its either him or you, you can't have both. She will pick you if she cares about you.
She broke off being friends with the guy. She said if it bothers me she thinks its best.
But now I feel bad about it. I'm not trying to be a dictator is her life.
makecopies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #50
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
She broke off being friends with the guy. She said if it bothers me she thinks its best.
f*ck that. If it bothers you, tell her straight up. Be happy she listened to you (or did she really?).
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:12 PM   #51
DME46

Quote:
You're not a dictator in her life. She does not HAVE to listen to you. She could have just walked away. It is a good thing she respected your feelings on the situation, and chose to let the other guy go.

Just don't let things like this get carried away. She has to have SOME male friends... but previous flings should be a no no and she should have already known this.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 03-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #52
ARCTIC328

My Ride: 328iS
Send a message via AIM to ARCTIC328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayle View Post
BTW even though she's been around, I'd still hit it, because she's hot, and I heard crazzzzzzy things about her n:
go on...
ARCTIC328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:40 AM   #53
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
op? come on man you can call me solly haha

Not just the two of them but in a group I guess it's ok. My gf has been around a few of my female friends that I slept with and had no idea.

Exactly. I can't tell you guys how many of my guy friends had girls that slept with 1-2 guys break their hearts. These girls get curious and eventually act on it. I'd rather know that my gf and I both experienced other people and know that we're a good match. Wow this is all making me feel so much better. I love you guys
lol sometimes i forget who i'm replying 2

anyways - cougars are in great numbers

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #54
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
It's been said before, but who cares? She's with you now for whatever reason, what happened in the past is just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailonacs99 View Post
You sucked 36 dicks!?!!?
Try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot!!

Clerks FTW

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #55
GlockMan

My Ride: Suburban LT 4x4
it completely depends on age.

for me ...

age - 16 = max.

one per year seems reasonable over age 16.

Ranting about Panny plasmas, Canon cameras, Glocks, BlueNile, and HDMI cables on a BMW board since 2005.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT 4x4 with Nav/Bose/DVD/JL (works for me)
1968 Ford Mustang with Polk/ADS (my first car)

2007 Lexus GS350 with every option
2000 BMW DINAN M5
2001 BMW 330ci
GlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #56
VJ18

My Ride: 04 CB M3
if your **** is the last inside her, then who cares who or how many people shes slept with?
VJ18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #57
Connections

My Ride: 2001 320i e46
Worst thing to do is think about ex's haha...Ive dated some girls who had ex con's as boyfriends with the chics name tattoos on their heart and ****...

I just don't think about it, if they are in love with you or they are dating you why does it matter.

When I was like 15 I did think about that kind of stuff..Now im 22 I just don't worry haha all girls who look half decent have defiantly had a few guys in bed...
Old 04-11-2010, 10:41 PM   #58
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
my buddy told me this yesterday....dont ask your gf: what have your exes done to you....instead, ask: what have you done with your exes
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #59
pagliachi

My Ride: 330ci
I was sleeping with a girl who for sure has been with at least 15-20 guys and shes 22, personally i didn't care but she was a f*ck friend not girlfriend

for a girlfriend she has to have been around a bit so she smashes like a pro, if not you have to deal with bloody BJ's
pagliachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #60
fromHONDAtoBMW

My Ride: E92
All I know is I'm gonna lie about my number to my next GF hahaha
fromHONDAtoBMW is offline   Reply With Quote