E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
wildpanda86

My Ride: 2001 325ci
FS: 2001 Sienna Red 325ci Socal

Needing to make a fast sale... Just picked up a 2010 GTI...

Pics in this thread:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...t=#post9713148

it's the sienna red coupe, 5 speed manual, with all the right options and mods.

It has 155,000 miles and still runs strong with a recently freshened suspension so it drives nice and tight too while cornering flat. The tires are recent with 75-80% thread left, hankook v12 evo's

I'll post more recent pics and details when I get home...
wildpanda86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
triton3k

My Ride: 2007 Acura TL Type-S
Send a message via AIM to triton3k Send a message via Yahoo to triton3k
Definately let me know how much.
triton3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
N89

My Ride: 330Ci
How much? What's the deal with the subframe?
N89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
hey808

My Ride: '01 325ci/'92 S13-sr
Recent maintenance? Any problems, known issues, accidents? What options does have? VIN?
hey808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #5
Define ///M3

My Ride: Dream 2 B Suprchrgd
wow, very very clean.

AKA Huggy1989
"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."- WP
Define ///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:54 PM   #6
wildpanda86

Just got home,

So more details on the car:
-155,000 miles
-factory options include Premium package, Sport package, and winter package
-It has factory MTECH bumper and M3 sideskirts
-The front end was repainted a little over a year ago by PJ Bonifacio (to get rid of rock chips) then the whole front + bumper was covered in 3m clear bra...
- engine mods includes Gruppe M intake, Greddy cat back exhaust with modified tips, Shark software
- Drivetrain mods includes UUC lightweight flywheel using the M5 clutch, UUC short shift kit, 3.46 rear diff
- Suspension mods include H&R cupkit (matched springs and shocks) with H&R sway bars, polyurethane control arm bushings from Turner motorsports, Turner motorsports rear trailing arm bushing reinforcement kit, upgraded rear shock plates from turner motorsports
- Interior mods include Alpine HU (IDAX100 i believe), Alpine V12 120x2 watt amp driving the front CDT components, CDT coaxials in the rear shelf powered off of the HU, and BSW enclosure housing 2 JL W3 10inch woofers powered by an Alpine V12 monoblock amp, capacitor for the sub, Optima battery, Proclip mount for a tom tom GPS, Tom TOm GPS hardwired in, Hardwired for radar detector, Momo shift knob

It's a very fun car to drive... it has seen some track time and some fun canyon runs as well... but for the most part it has been used as my daily commuter... and has been reliable throughout my 80 mile freeway roundtrip (traffic free too because I start really early in the AM and end late in the day)

As far as maintenance, I am the only owner of the car... for the past 30-40K miles it has regularly been maintained with Matt @ Ronin Autowerks here in Fullerton. It has always had the synthetic oil changed every 7K miles, Waterpump was replaced at 90K, and all the other things that us forum members have recommended to replace

Recent service Jan of this year included oil change, new drive belts, new thermostat, and new idle control valve...

Issues with the car:
-exterior: door ding on the driver's door that can be popped out, light scratch on the clear coat of the driver's side rear fender from a strange family's toddler after he dragged his jacket across the side that can be polished off, a single rock chip on the hood, scraped paint off of the very very bottom of the mtech bumper's splitter (not noticeable except the 3M clear bra also scratched saving most of the paint under neath) which can be easily hidden with the add on OEM splitters and a single scratch to the right m3 skirt. These are really small details that no one has noticed... especially when clean with a fresh coat of wax. The biggest exterior issue I have is that the left front fender isn't lined up perfectly (had to get it replaced after my neighbor backed into the fender a few months after PJ repainted it) but again only noticed by me. Also it has the Jlevi angel eyes, but I haven't replaced the ballast for years so it doesn't work... just pulled the fuse out of it, and Jlevi LED turn signals that sometimes blink really fast... only accident was a rear end fender bender affecting the bumper and rear trunk... again easily repaired by PJ Bonifacio... overall the exterior is in very very good condition except for these small details.

Interior: worn leather bolsters to the front seats, sunroof shade needs to have it's clips replaced, the cloth on the A/B/C pillars want to come off, the key remote buttons don't work, and I only have 1 set of keys.

Engine: one and a half years ago the engine blew out a spark plug... luckily it was saved by Matt @ Ronin who did a timesert into the plug hole, replaced all my spark plugs as well as the cover and gaskets and coil that was affected lots of $$$$... compression in the engine has been perfect ever since... with no other issues related to that for the past year and a half so it's safe to assume that it is a permanent fix. More recently in January, the car was having issues with the temp getting higher as well as stalling issues... that is when the thermostat was replaced and the idle control valve as well... and the car has been running perfectly ever since.

If you are in Socal, you are welcome to take a look, we could go for a drive, you can also talk to Matt at Ronin about the who is just down the street from me.

I really want to sell this fast... to help me pay for taxes... so hoping to sell by the 15th.

asking $8000 obo (I'll even go much lower if you are local and come with cash in hand... if it's a reasonable offer... it's yours)

If you are out of state, I'll wait till the money clear before shipping the car... and buyer would be responsible for shipping
Old 04-02-2010, 12:02 AM   #7
wildpanda86

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton3k View Post
Definately let me know how much.
$8000 (I'll give a BIG socal resident discount)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineteen89 View Post
How much? What's the deal with the subframe?
No sub frame issues at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey808 View Post
Recent maintenance? Any problems, known issues, accidents? What options does have? VIN?
Currently no problems except the gov wants my money so I have to sell, the car is ready for fun runs in the canyons, autocross, trackdays, or just cruising PCH

I'll PM the VIN to you tomorrow... car is parked far from me right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Define ///M3 View Post
wow, very very clean.
thanks, I try to keep it waxed once a month... wanted to get a pro detail before selling it... but I want to sell it fast...
Old 04-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #8
wildpanda86

Any takers?

I'll drop the price to $7500 obo just because I want to try and sell this weekend.

I'd also be willing to just swap the bbs wheels and tires for stock wheels + $1000 cash

Also... Forgot to mention that the brakes are Zimmerman crossdrilled rotors all around with axxis ultimate pads and steel braided lines and motul fluid
Old 04-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #9
wildpanda86

I'll even sell the bsw sub and amp as well if no one buys
Old 04-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #10
Gucki83

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP / 635CSi
Local and possibly interested. Where in SoCal are you?
Old 04-03-2010, 12:39 AM   #11
wildpanda86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucki83 View Post
Local and possibly interested. Where in SoCal are you?
Fullerton, near the metrolink station... You can take the metrolink and drive home!!!

I'll be home tomorrow
Old 04-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #12
eviper21

My Ride: 87 Dodge Conquest
do you have any pix of the interior?

im not a big fan a red or maroon...but something about that color is effing sick....thats a bad ass car...and for cheap too...i wonder how much my insurance would be..

let me know about those pix man..im right here in ventra county..thanks
eviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #13
wildpanda86

I'll take pics in the AM... The color looks best in the afternoon as the sun sets and evening.

I was never a fan of red until I saw this at the dealer as a special order that fell through.

Insurance shouldn't be bad cause it's old...
Old 04-03-2010, 02:44 AM   #14
hey808

How much without the BBS wheels? What color is the interior? Any play from the bushings/ball joints? Has the crankcase valve been replaced? What's the VIN? Please send any additional pics to: robertcatral@yahoo.com Thanks!

Last edited by hey808; 04-03-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #15
wildpanda86

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey808 View Post
How much without the BBS wheels? What color is the interior? Any play from the bushings/ball joints? Has the crankcase valve been replaced? What's the VIN? Please send any additional pics to: robertcatral@yahoo.com Thanks!
I'd do it cheaper without the wheels... $800 less if you could provide your own wheels to swap into.

But the wheels are solid, very robust, and the best part is they only weigh 17-18lbs... The tires (hankook v12 evo's) are very grippy, very quiet and smooth with 245/40/17 in a square setup (nonstaggered)... It really dose make the car faster and more agile in a noticeable way... I'm just as fast with these tires around a twisty road as I was with hankook rs2 which was more of a track tire.

As far as suspension... It's all very tight, the control arm bushings where replaced with polyurethane ones 10k ago... It also has the upgraded rear shock mounts, and rear trailing arm bushing enforcement kit.... I'm very picky about loose steering, alignment, etc and this car is pretty tight suspension wise.

Any added noise/ rattle is due to the stiffer H&R sways, and the added bits to stiffen it up some more.

It's black leather... There's only a handful of sienna reds like this in the country with this combination...

Again it has every factory option except nav... But my Tom Tom is hardwired in on a proclip e46 specific mount.

Getting it waxed right now, gonna take
pics in harsh noon light... I'll pm the vins shortly to those interested... But the title is clear/ nonsalvaged
Old 04-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #16
hey808

Please email me your contact info so that we can talk. Thanks!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #17
wildpanda86

Just got the car washed today, and took a bunch of pictures.

You could hardly see the scratch over the left rear fender
Old 04-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #18
wildpanda86

You could hardly see the door ding

Hard to tell that the fender isn't perfectly aligned, but I'm picky

I was moving some metal and it pierced the clear bra... living a rock chip

the small rock chips on the hood

the scratches to the left splitter... mostly just on the clear bra & the paint underneath is just fine... can be covered up with the add on clubsport splitters

same on the left

again hardly noticeable

I must admit, after the wash I feel like I'm asking way too little... that paint has no swirl marks and has a really deep shine still... and I think most of the noises I was hearing was stuff moving around in the trunk which I have removed in case it sells.

I hope to find this car a good home
Old 04-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #19
wildpanda86

forgot to mention... It also has the BMW umbrella accessory that you can see in the right front footwell (it's a really good umbrella with one touch open and close)... the BMW coat rack behind the drivers seat... and the BMW sunshade (keeps the car really cool)... I may even through in the BMW trunk organizer

If you add all that up from the dealer it is easily a couple hundred dollars!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:18 AM   #20
deebar325i

My Ride: 2004 BMW 325i
damn if it were auto i'd jump onm this
deebar325i is offline   Reply With Quote