E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 04:45 AM   #1
jaewonder

My Ride: 13 Cooper S
i got cheated on

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Old 05-27-2010, 05:49 AM   #2
T0n3dawgg

My Ride: 330i + Cbr 600rr
Send a message via AIM to T0n3dawgg
**** that dude. i'm in san jose. if you ever need to chill hit me up. i went through the same ****

T0n3dawgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:08 AM   #3
jaewonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0n3dawgg View Post
**** that dude. i'm in san jose. if you ever need to chill hit me up. i went through the same ****
Yeah, I'm feeling a lot of emotions that I am not used to feeling. Having a hard time falling asleep. I got work tomorrow and a final afterwards, which I feel ill-prepared for. Thank goodness I have a long weekend though. I need it.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:20 AM   #4
13//

My Ride: is immune to modbug
Send a message via MSN to 13//
all I gotta say is hang in there, man...

I went through the same ****, make sure that the b!tch is out of your life, completely.

If she didn't manage to sustain a healthy relationship with you, that means it wasn't worth it in the first place.

Get your mind set on the things that matter for you and be ultra-selfish when it comes to YOUR goals and wishes.

Start healing with friends n beer and you'll see, that sooner or later everything will work out in your favor.

Way I reasoned it out - there is roughly 150k different 9-10/10 pu$$ies around to be banged
Old 05-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #5
jaewonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13// View Post
all I gotta say is hang in there, man...

I went through the same ****, make sure that the b!tch is out of your life, completely.

If she didn't manage to sustain a healthy relationship with you, that means it wasn't worth it in the first place.

Get your mind set on the things that matter for you and be ultra-selfish when it comes to YOUR goals and wishes.

Start healing with friends n beer and you'll see, that sooner or later everything will work out in your favor.

Way I reasoned it out - there is roughly 150k different 9-10/10 pu$$ies around to be banged
Thanks man. I'm getting ready to go to work early to try and take my mind off this. I'll definitely live it up with friends this weekend.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #6
Riverbmr3

My Ride: slow 3
is she your GF in the pics? ill be crazy too!
Riverbmr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
kosnosferatu

My Ride: 2000 323ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoybmr3 View Post
is she your GF in the pics? ill be crazy too!
not helping haha
Old 05-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #8
TuoRedrum330i

My Ride: has dents
i don't mean to be insensitive, but noodz?
Old 05-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Happened to me after 2.5 years with a girl. Respected the fact that she admitted to it the day after (was on business in california when it occurred) but knew it wasn't worth it to even try to continue the relationship. Hurts but honestly, don't let it impact your self confidence. When people do that, it has nothing to do with you as a person.

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Back Up Camera for E46 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ckrDiAClGgM
Muffler Delete on E46 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofYhRq0T3eI
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #10
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
go on a smash and dash rampage.... you'll feel better in no time!

Hang in there...

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #11
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
so she's a piece of shiit.... bottom line

would you rather it happen now? or later on in life when things are more involved/serious

not sure how long you two were together, if it was a short period, then you should be thankful it happened now... if it was a few years... well hopefully this will be a learning experience for you as maybe this is something you should have "picked up on" if you were with her for that long

bottom line, you need to:

1. realize that this shouldn't change you as a person, you are faithful, and the twat that she is didn't appreciate you
2. honestly not feel bad, i know its tough thinking about her having sex with someone else (sorry to bring it up) but fact of the matter is, she's a piece of shiit, a skank, whoore, sluut, unappreciative kunt, and everything in live will end up coming back to bite her in the ass
3. try and look forward to dating and meeting someone new... i love first dates, they are so exciting... if you are a good person, you should be psyched to meet someone...

as much as people say "give it time"... there is not a cure in the world that is better than a rebound girl... get out there and get your mind off of the other fvckface, date, have fun with friends, and keep your chin up... happiness isn't going to come knocking on your door one day, so get out there and live it up man

yes i've dealt with this before, take my words please
Old 05-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #12
rpl

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Newds: It'll make you feel better.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #13
xJustin

My Ride: '04 330ci
Send a message via AIM to xJustin
in a few months you will look back and laugh and say fvck that b!tch

xJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:41 AM   #14
tiloulou330i

My Ride: 02 330i zsp
Send a message via AIM to tiloulou330i Send a message via MSN to tiloulou330i Send a message via Yahoo to tiloulou330i
Are you guys,asking for noods,serious?That's so f6cked up.

Originally Posted by nawmean?
I know I sound naive, but some of the advice I've taken from this board has helped my life quite a bit
tiloulou330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #15
rpl

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Newds.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #16
jaewonder

No newds and she was not the girl in my sig.

Dated this girl for over 2 years and I'm amazed how I put up with her. She has MAJOR trust and insecurity issues. She was always assuming that I'd cheat on her, yet in the end it was her.

I feel somewhat brainwashed and crazy because I was believing something that wasn't real. For the past 2 years, I had crushed my self-esteem as she had always made me feel like a terrible boyfriend. When in reality, I was not. I need to get back to reality and work on things that are important in my life.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #17
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaewonder View Post

Dated this girl for over 2 years and I'm amazed how I put up with her. She has MAJOR trust and insecurity issues. She was always assuming that I'd cheat on her, yet in the end it was her.

I feel somewhat brainwashed and crazy because I was believing something that wasn't real. For the past 2 years, I had crushed my self-esteem as she had always made me feel like a terrible boyfriend. When in reality, I was not. I need to get back to reality and work on things that are important in my life.
Its called having a guilty conscience... those who worry about it the most are the ones that do it the most.

did you read my post above? no i'm not asking for newds lol
Old 05-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #18
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaewonder View Post

And what are you gonna do if she tries to call and apologize?

Will that change the situation?

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #19
T0n3dawgg

My Ride: 330i + Cbr 600rr
Send a message via AIM to T0n3dawgg
Wow man, your ex sounds like my ex. She did the exact same thing. Was insecure and stuff, those type of girls need attention from guys in order to make themselves feel better about themselves. The crave for attention. Find yourself a rebound girl.

T0n3dawgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #20
jaewonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
And what are you gonna do if she tries to call and apologize?

Will that change the situation?
No. I think she may have caught something, so I definitely don't want any part of that. I was clean when I was with her and suddenly she has a rash two days after her incident?