E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Chad44

My Ride: 03' Imola 330i ZHP
2005 GMC Sierra Denali, Black, GM Warranty - $22000

Hello, I am having trouble thinking of parting with my beautiful baby... But it's time to get a car.(I need my ZHP or M3)
I had no intentions of EVER selling this truck... and have cared for it as such, I took the time to make this truck look it's best without looking cheap or like the parts were made for a honda... The truck gets compliments everywhere I go and it is straight up classy looking.

It's an 05' Sierra Denali Crew Cab Pickup, from the factory it had every option but the factory 20" wheels.(Sunroof, rear dvd player, Heated seats...)
What I've added: 2-way Remote Start/Security with 3000' range, hard tonneau cover, TIS 22" Black wheels with stainless lip, upgraded to Powerslot slotted rotors all around to help with braking and installed Powerslot 14" rotors and caliper relocation kit in the front... this truck stops GREAT!!, I installed a Hard drive Navigation unit so you can still play cd's or dvd while using the navigation, also has the sirius radio kit. I painted the front grille black except the center section and it has chipped and blown away(I'd strangle the painter if I could find him)

It has 75k miles, and drives and runs phenomenally! I purchased a warranty from GM that is good until 107,900 miles or May of 2011.(3 year, 72k extended) That's the GM Major Guard plan with a $100 deductible, It covers damn near everything for $100!

The paint is great, It has been well maintained. It has the standard chipping on the front, 2 very small dents on driver front fender from people hitting it with their doors, a few small scratches which will likely be buffed out by the time anyone sees it as It is due for its after-winter detailing...The wheels have some curb rash and the tires are at the end of their life.(I can get you a great deal on tires and/or rims if you want new ones) I installed smoked LED taillights on it(clean and refined) and painted the 3rd tail light with smoked paint. I also have original tail lights, smoked you can have. I also installed 6000k HID's and they work flawlessly and look incredible.

The interior is clean with standard wear, the driver seat has some scratches in the leather and a puncture from me witting in the seat with wire cutters in my pocket! other than that it is clean.
It has never been smoked in, I don't smoke and I don't allow it in my truck!

Chad44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
mvrk10256

My Ride: E30 325i
Send a message via AIM to mvrk10256
moar pics?
Old 04-06-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
tb330

My Ride: 2006 Acura TL
Always liked these. If I were to get a truck it would probably be one of these, GLWS!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:55 PM   #4
Chad44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvrk10256 View Post
moar pics?
Ive got a lot of them, i'll get some loaded. I'm trying to get some photos after I get a chance to detail it. But, I'm leaving for vaca wednesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeman607 View Post
Always liked these. If I were to get a truck it would probably be one of these, GLWS!
Thanks, I absolutely love this truck- If I could justify keeping it and buying a new car also... I would, but it's just not in the numbers right now.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #5
Chad44

Here's a link to an online album, I will add the photos to it as I gather them.
http://picasaweb.google.com/s/c/tran...background.gif) no-repeat left">
2005 GMC Sierra Denali