E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
BMW4life46

My Ride: BMW
I'm really confused and I need your help fanatics.

So I'm 18 and this girl thats talking to me is 24, me and her work together. Tonight I get a text from her saying, "Hi can I ask you a question? Do you have a GF". Then I say no, and she changes the subject about work and
then out of no where she says she likes me, thinks that I'm funny and she wants to date, and I'm a little confused.

What I need to know is should I go a head and date her have any of you been in this situation? The age part is creeping me out, I asked her if she knew how old I was and she said yes, and she doesnt mind it... Chip in Fanatics I need your help. Also I'm Egyptian and shes Romanian, if that'll help any..
BMW4life46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
anacondatcu

My Ride: 2000 328i
hit it and quit it...you'll find a new job
anacondatcu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #3
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
no, that actually doesn't help at all. what does she look like? posting pictures of her is the only way we will be able to give accurate and helpful advice.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
mvrk10256

My Ride: E30 325i
Send a message via AIM to mvrk10256
if she is hot hit it, if she is not then dont.

simple as that. 6 years in this age catergory doesnt make much of a difference. and the nationalities dont matter for **** either.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #5
BSR423

My Ride: has fool coverage!
If you like her, give it a shot. If not, tell her you're not interested. What's so difficult about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTKHarris View Post
F that, I'll buy a gun instead.
BSR423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #6
BMW4life46

Alright I'll see what happens tomorrow as I'm meeting up with her, then I'll inform you guys on the outcome.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:03 PM   #7
TiAgTouring

My Ride: has a D-Pillar
age difference doesn't mean jack. I dated a 27 year old when I was 19. Its actually awesome- older women (not that shes really that old) don't mess around that much and are pretty horny.

+1 If shes hot, hit it. You can figure out all that relationship BS later. If shes not, don't. EASY

323iT 5MT ZSP/ M54B30 Manifold Swap/ F1 Headers + Full ZHP Exhaust/ UUC SSK + DSSR
TiAgTouring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #8
b0bab0i

My Ride: x
He's 18, 18 year olds will fvck anything that moves.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:15 AM   #9
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
WARNING: she's found out she's pregnant by a one nighter or her ex and now she's looking for a baby daddy.....STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 10:47 AM   #10
Fractal Seb

My Ride: spoon AP2
Old 04-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #11
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW4life46 View Post
So I'm 18 and this girl thats talking to me is 24, me and her work together. Tonight I get a text from her saying, "Hi can I ask you a question? Do you have a GF". Then I say no, and she changes the subject about work and
then out of no where she says she likes me, thinks that I'm funny and she wants to date, and I'm a little confused.

What I need to know is should I go a head and date her have any of you been in this situation? The age part is creeping me out, I asked her if she knew how old I was and she said yes, and she doesnt mind it... Chip in Fanatics I need your help. Also I'm Egyptian and shes Romanian, if that'll help any..
she will "forget" to take the pill, and will then proceed to take your money for 18 years.

she will also become a permanent resident in america if she already isnt so.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
You vagina, **** her already.

I think dating an older girl would be cool.
IFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #13
rares

My Ride: 02 S54
Send a message via AIM to rares Send a message via Yahoo to rares Send a message via Skype™ to rares
let me tell you bro' you better be careful... romanian chicks are hardcore... just watch yourself if you decide to hit it... take it from another ROMANIAN who knows...

just lettin ya know...

good luck
Old 04-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #14
BMW4life46

Yes shes pretty hardcore. Before I 'hit it' I asked her about her life and so on. Found out she got Hepatitis B from a coworker she is more hornier than Borats sister and after a day of getting to know her she wants to do ****????

So moral of the story is I'm not tapping it. I told her the main reason I don't want to date/bang bang skeet skeet is because of the age difference, and that it would never work out, just so I can get her away from me. As for the job part were just friends, and hanging out is the border line for things.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #15
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
hai i'm 13 years old. what is this bang bang skeet skeet? hepatitis b is nothing, it is not contagious and easily treatable. quit being a pvssy and smash already. finally, post her pic or you will be sent back to the pyramids.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #16
BMW4life46

Go online and read about it kid, its contagious through every type of sex. It could lead to Liver Cancer. I'm not messing with it sorry.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:02 AM   #17
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
surprised a girl that age would be into an 18 year old; she must be dripping
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:01 AM   #18
\\\VLADA

My Ride: C70 T5
Send a message via MSN to \\\VLADA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW4life46 View Post
1. What I need to know is should I go a head and date her
2. have any of you been in this situation?
3. The age part is creeping me out, I asked her if she knew how old I was and she said yes, and she doesnt mind it...
4. Chip in Fanatics I need your help. Also I'm Egyptian and shes Romanian, if that'll help any..
1. what do you think? it's a goddamn no brainer. instant yes.
2. yes, it was the best time of my life. she's older so she doesn't expect anything serious. you're young so you don't need anything serious. the sex you're gonna get is fvcking awesome!
3. the age part is creeping you out? ARE YOU A VIRGIN??? what the fawk is up with kids these days?!
4. i don't see the problem...

pics...now!
ex-YU thread

Motorcycle thread
\\\VLADA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #19
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
I think it's totally normal to feel intimidated by that much age difference at your age.

I remember being 18. I worked at a Walgreens and the Asst. Manager was 25, decently hot, single, but had a kid. At the time "25" seemed sooo much older than the rest of us backroom stock monkeys. Did I have the balls to make a move on all that at 18? Nope. Do I regret it? Nope. Why? Because ultimately you are right. The chances of a relationship like that developing into anything more than an awkaward hookup were slim. If that doesn't happen to interest you right now, then pass.

She's not the first (I assume) or last piece of tail that will land on your doorstep in life so there's no harm in passing on this one if you don't feel comfortable. You still have plenty of time to hook up with older women later in life as your mindset matures. By the time you're 22 hooking up with a 28 y/o won't seem like a big deal at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
surprised a girl that age would be into an 18 year old; she must be dripping
That's the other thing. A woman that age knows exactly what she's after. All this talk about "dating" is clearly just code for "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" but that whole discussion is moot if the OP isn't feeling up to the challenge.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #20
Samito [e46]

My Ride: 2000 323i
im 18 also and i would feel kinda weird about the age difference. all this situation will result in is a lot of drama and you getting a disease.. i say pass and find another girl.