||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|04-11-2010, 03:53 PM||#1|
WTT: My 1999 E36 M3 2dr for E46 4dr
I have a 1999 M3 coupe, 5 speed, Ti silver with black interior that I'm looking to trade for an E46. I have the title, no liens.
Pics of my car are located in this thread:
Details of my car
1999, 2dr, 5 spd, near mint black vaders, no accidents, clean Carfax, 207,xxx miles, 2nd owner, and I have a folder for the maintenance and repairs on the vehicle. The car was purchased stock + an ECIS intake. I've installed:
1. UUC twin silencer stainless steel exhaust,
2. DJ Auto HID headlights, LaminX covers, yellow fogs,
3. Z3 short throw shift kit and all new shifter bushings,
4. BBS RSII 17x8 ET10 wheels and new Hankook V12 tires,
5. Bilstein PSS9 coilover suspension,
6. Ground Control RSM,
7. Smoked corners and sides,
8. DDM black grill
9. OEM lighted M3 shift knob
recent maintenance and repairs: tune up, belts and hoses, tranny, brake, rear diff fluids, cooling system, secondary air pump.. all done at Bimmer Clinic.
car runs and looks like it has a fraction of the mileage. Here are some of minor issues with the car
1. Driver side window auto-up feature does not work. Auto-down function works, and u need to hold the switch in order to roll the window up,
2. Low beam failure code on the OBC ever since the DJ Auto HID's were installed, some OBC pixels are out
3. Missing underpanel due to scraping on ice and snow beginning of winter (was planning on upgrading to the Motionmotorsports.com underpanel anyway),
4. Check engine light for the secondary air pump- it was already replaced once by Bill at Bimmer Clinic- appt already made to address this,
5. Mesh screen for the front bumper needs replacement, previous owner hit road debris and damaged the original mesh screen of the M bumper.
that's all I could think of at the moment.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
1. 4 DOORS.
2. Prefer a manual transmission
3. Sport Package
4. Heated seats
5. Clean title in hand, no accidents
6. Black, White, Silver, or Grey only.. NO TAN interiors
7. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!
A pre-purchase inspection will be done by both parties. I'd prefer a straight up trade for a simple transaction. I was planning to sell my car in order to purchase the right car, but this seems like a far more efficient process. I am in central NJ. If interested please contact me at email@example.com Also would trade for E36, E34, E30, E39, E-4doors basically
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|