E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
mlabouff

My Ride: M3
FS: SSR Comp Wheels and Tires in Track Configuration

For sale are 4 SSR Comps in 18x9.5 ET35 (+35mm offset) with 5x120 lug pattern compatible with BMW E46 M3s. They have one track day on them after being professionally refinished in gloss black powder coat on the spokes / inner barrel and clear coated on the lip. Tires are included and are Kuhmo Ecsta MX in 265/35/ZR18 with 5/32" tread remaining (9/32" new).

Included is a set of 4 of SSR center caps in gloss black and a set of 4 SSR center caps with a BMW roundel logo in clear coated aluminum.

Also included is a pair of 10mm spacers designed for the SSR Comp wheels and BMW hub. Since this is a "square" set-up the 10mm spacers are run in the rear to increase track width to approximate the width of the OEM wheel/tire setup. Also included is a pair of centering rings.

This is a great track set up that I would not get rid of if my car was not totaled. Wheels are balanced and ready for the track.

These wheels are round and in near perfect shape (no curb rash, bends, dents etc). Tires are of no value to me (other than in this sale) and I will not discount the price for a "wheels only" configuration.

Pics are of one wheel, but I have three others in the same condition. Wheels and tires are located in SF Bay area, CA (San Jose).

The SSR Comps are a Semi-solid forged wheel making them very strong for their light weight (~18.5 lbs). These are not the SSR Comp-H wheels, but the original SSR Comps, and should be used for track only. If daily driven, they may be subject to deforming from contact with potholes etc.

Price is $1300 and includes the complete package of 4 freshly finished SSR Comp wheels, two sets of 4 center caps, 4 tires, a pair 10mm spacers and a pair of centering ringsj.

Local buyers are preferred, and will be given first preference, but I will ship if there is no local interest and buyer wants to pay packaging and shipping costs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7365.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	355961

Name:	IMG_7366.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	355962

Name:	IMG_7349.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	355963

Name:	IMG_7351.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	355964

Last edited by mlabouff; 04-24-2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Price reduced
mlabouff is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:46 AM   #2
nintentom

My Ride: '02 325i
how do these look mounted?
nintentom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:14 AM   #3
mlabouff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintentom View Post
how do these look mounted?
Still trying to locate pics of the wheels on the car. I will post them as soon as I find them.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
mlabouff

Price reduced.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
mlabouff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlabouff View Post
Still trying to locate pics of the wheels on the car. I will post them as soon as I find them.
Here is a link to pics of the wheels on the car courtesy of www.gotbluemilk.com

http://gotbluemilk.com/web090808/34/index.html
Old 05-22-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
mlabouff

Sold...

Tags
spacers, ssr comps, tires, wheels