E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Great Lakes
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
IL IN MI MN OH WI

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #281
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan S3 View Post
congrats on the install, so you did or didnt get that last bolt in?

whats up with the jumpy RPM signal in the first three graphs? next time you want to dyno drop me a line and ill give you the player price
Nope couldnt get that last bolt in..

Whats the player price?
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #282
BrianMN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 9
My Ride: 335i
So I figured I'd put these up for sale here too:

I have a set of Linea Corse Lemans wheels for sale! THey are 18x8.5, et 35...in nearly perfect condition. The best part...they have practically Brand NEW Nitto Invo's mounted on them! Literally only 100 miles on the tires.

They will fit E46 cars great, no need for spacers for an ultra flush fit.

Looking to get these sold quickly... I'd like to get $1100 picked up in the Minneapolis area.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Car Red.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	379698   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2853.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	379699   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2836.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	379700  
BrianMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #283
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianMN View Post
So I figured I'd put these up for sale here too:

I have a set of Linea Corse Lemans wheels for sale! THey are 18x8.5, et 35...in nearly perfect condition. The best part...they have practically Brand NEW Nitto Invo's mounted on them! Literally only 100 miles on the tires.

They will fit E46 cars great, no need for spacers for an ultra flush fit.

Looking to get these sold quickly... I'd like to get $1100 picked up in the Minneapolis area.
Sick wheels!
Are you gonna rock the F14's this winter?
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #284
SamDoe1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minnesnowta
Posts: 3,464
My Ride: Clubs baby seals
SamDoe1 - 2004 330xi - Woodbury
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:30 PM   #285
wardpower
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 159
My Ride: 99' 328i Sedan
I had to cave and buy a fan removal tool to do my oil filter housing gasket. Tried twice to make my own but the metal was too weak. If anyone in mpls area needs to use one and wants to save 27 bucks just let me know. I also have a tensioner pulley for the hydraulic tensioner if anyone needs it, mine has the mechanical.
wardpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:20 PM   #286
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardpower View Post
I had to cave and buy a fan removal tool to do my oil filter housing gasket. Tried twice to make my own but the metal was too weak. If anyone in mpls area needs to use one and wants to save 27 bucks just let me know. I also have a tensioner pulley for the hydraulic tensioner if anyone needs it, mine has the mechanical.
You know you could of used a skinny wrench and dead blow hammer to get it off?

I took mine off even more ghetto style, adjustable wrench and pipe wrench.
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #287
BrianMN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 9
My Ride: 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickTizzle View Post
Sick wheels!
Are you gonna rock the F14's this winter?
Hey bud,

I'm gonna put on the stock wheels with some dank snow tires for winter use...but I only really use those in snowy conditions...so like 10 days a year, haha.
BrianMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #288
BrianMN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 9
My Ride: 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickTizzle View Post
You know you could of used a skinny wrench and dead blow hammer to get it off?

I took mine off even more ghetto style, adjustable wrench and pipe wrench.
Gotta love custom-engineering your own tools to get the job done! haah
BrianMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #289
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianMN View Post
Gotta love custom-engineering your own tools to get the job done! haah
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianMN View Post
Hey bud,
the only way the job can be completed

I'm gonna put on the stock wheels with some dank snow tires for winter use...but I only really use those in snowy conditions...so like 10 days a year, haha.
...They're talking about our first snow fall next week!
I need to find some snowies...
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:48 AM   #290
chokin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 81
My Ride: 02 330ci
when u guys start puttin on the winters?
chokin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #291
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokin View Post
when u guys start puttin on the winters?
I'm planing for mid november...

Sent from my MB200 using BimmerApp
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:29 PM   #292
chokin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 81
My Ride: 02 330ci
have anyone installed ebay headeR?
chokin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #293
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokin View Post
have anyone installed ebay headeR?
Yup! 2 Weeks ago!
Except mine wern't ebay...
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #294
rbf911
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SK
Posts: 3
My Ride: M3
Just wondering what dealer(s) you would recommend in and around Minneapolis? I have pre-paid maintenance for my 2006 M3 vert but have no BMW shops where I live.

Any advice good/bad on who to go to or stay away from would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob
rbf911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #295
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbf911 View Post
Just wondering what dealer(s) you would recommend in and around Minneapolis? I have pre-paid maintenance for my 2006 M3 vert but have no BMW shops where I live.

Any advice good/bad on who to go to or stay away from would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob
Where do you live?

There are 2 dealers here,
Motorwerks BMW in Bloomington or
BMW of Minnetonka in Minnetonka
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #296
Silver01
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ramsey, Minnesota
Posts: 387
My Ride: 2001 330i
(Perry) Silver01 ride: 2001 330i Sport Package
__________________

2001 330i Sport Package
BIR Sport compact proving grounds
Silver01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:34 PM   #297
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver01 View Post
(Perry) Silver01 ride: 2001 330i Sport Package
Welcome!
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #298
rbf911
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SK
Posts: 3
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickTizzle View Post
Where do you live?

There are 2 dealers here,
Motorwerks BMW in Bloomington or
BMW of Minnetonka in Minnetonka
I would be coming into Minneapolis on a Thursday afternoon until Sunday from Canada. Take the family to the Mall and go to a Wild game and/or Timberwolves game. We would be staying either near the mall or near the Metrodome.

Thanks,
Rob
rbf911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #299
jacobs323i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: saint paul
Posts: 786
My Ride: blown 323i
go to a wild game not a timberwolves game trust me! Go to bmw motorwerks i have had better luck there, plus it will be closer to you if you go to a game or stay in the city. Enjoy your stay MN is a great place!
jacobs323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #300
TrickTizzle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minneapolis/Milwaukee
Posts: 3,100
My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbf911 View Post
I would be coming into Minneapolis on a Thursday afternoon until Sunday from Canada. Take the family to the Mall and go to a Wild game and/or Timberwolves game. We would be staying either near the mall or near the Metrodome.

Thanks,
Rob
Make sure you make an appointment to Motorwerks ahead of time, they are always very busy.
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use