E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
edco

My Ride: 2004 325cic 2011 X5
Still looking for 18" M3 OEM - NJ and surroundings

Spring is here..

I'm still looking for a relatively unblemished OEM M3 front 18 X 8 for wife's 04 non-M 325 vert.

Bent, rashed, cracked, etc need not apply (I can sell one to you!).

Local to NY Tri state, Philly, even B'More works for the right deal..

No tires, center cabs, valve stems necessary. Got them all, just need a wheel.

Prepared to buy 2 if necessary and price is REASONABLE..ie, can't use wheels alone that cost more than $150 ea. since I can have the damaged wheel repaired for about that price out at Al's on LI.

Instead, this should be a win-win for someone who went to a square set up 18 X 9 (rears all around) and doesnt want/need the fronts and can use some cash. Or who sold/totalled their car and parting out..

NO BS. Cash in hand. Will pick up.or meet for outer areas, ie Westchester in the north, Cherry Hill in the South.

Details, PIX, and your price is all I need..and off we go....

After all, it's almost mother's day and my son needs to find something for his mom..

thanks
ed in Central NJ
edco is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
edco

Coming around again...

Looking for 4 m3 fronts, oem 18s...

pm me if you have some to sell.

thanks
ed
Old 08-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
Jonshmoe

My Ride: (GONE)
Send a message via AIM to Jonshmoe Send a message via MSN to Jonshmoe Send a message via Skype™ to Jonshmoe
i have some 17's if interested

Jet Black E90
Sienna Red E46 (RIP)
Jonshmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
edco

Hi Jon
If you were closer, I'd really think about it, but the costs of shipping make it cost prohibitive.

Thank you for the offer.

Ed
Old 08-10-2010, 02:54 AM   #5
stevecod

My Ride: 2002 325ci
I have 4 oem 18" m3 front rims!! they are painted gunmetal color. asking $400 picked up or $550 shipped. let me know if interested.

steve
stevecod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
edco

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevecod View Post
I have 4 oem 18" m3 front rims!! they are painted gunmetal color. asking $400 picked up or $550 shipped. let me know if interested.

steve
Steve:
My first reaction is that the shipping is cost prohibitive,BUT if you don't mind sending me a photo of them (each wheel please) so I can see what the paint work looks like, we might be able to put something together..

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address.

And thank you !

ed