E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #101
RHLP3

My Ride: An office chair
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekLSBm3 View Post
if EVERYONE lived by that rule the world would divide itself by 0 and massive failure would occur.
Unlikely. There is always someone more successful in work / life in general.

In regard to ditching her being bad advice.

Should he remain in a relationship with someone who has issues with him?

Best short term advice, ditch her. She can move on to someone that makes her happy and OP can continue down life's path of self discovery while living the baller life atop the W.

One day, perhaps after OP is 25, he will wake up to a new perspective on relationships and empathize / see more intuitively into the actions and opinions of others. Doubtful that this will be the result of E46 forum chatter but more likely the result of self-examination after a learning period.

Live & Learn. Don't make the same mistake twice. All that good stuff.

PS - In line with my CO10 status I feel obligated to add that you should PIITB then ditch her.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:09 PM   #102
FTWeisse

My Ride: has no hip-hop rimz
I stopped reading when you said you were 22 years old.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:21 PM   #103
koven

My Ride: 330Ci
no pics? what the fvck!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #104
calledig1tal

My Ride: 08 328i
Send a message via AIM to calledig1tal
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
Yo dawgs !!! I'm a successfull killerman.I'm pretty sure I will own a yacht in a few years. I'm dating a loser hottie.What should I do ?

Facepalm@yourself.That's my advice.

March 2010...
hahahahah
Old 05-06-2010, 03:56 PM   #105
xlash

My Ride: '05 325i MT
This thread has a typical formula:

1) Smart-@$$ OP with lots of keyboard-fighting experience has a "unique" dilemma
2) Decides to post it hoping he'd get brosefs on his side to stroke his ego further
3) Thread doesn't turn out as expected for OP
4) OP uses previous interweb experience to retaliate with the keyboard and JPGs
5) Thread bothers OP tremendously so he has to keep coming back even after he's dished out a "/thread"
Old 05-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #106
IluvMy328i

My Ride: Miss Daisy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
I <3 how people get butthurt when the truth comes out.

Face it, you're not unique, you're not special, you're not a snowflake. You're another average person in this world like me and everyone else.

Our generations were brought up getting trophies for 5th place and being told that nobody is better than you.

That is 100% bullsh!t. You don't have what it takes to be an astronaut, everyone wants to be told that its okay, life will come to you and you can be anything you set your mind to.

You grow up, realize everyone has issues, and you really aren't as smart and bright as your parents once told you. Feelings of inferiority are your own fault, buck up, do something about it, and be proactive. Stop making excuses for yourself and saying "well thats just mean". But its okay, its the interwebz, people will throw up short comments and anything else that makes them feel rectified behind the saftey of their own keyboard.

I'm a veteran from bimmerforums, the age demographic alone over here makes questions like this hard to ask over here, you'll excuse me for giving ya the benefit of the doubt.

They didn't teach Englich in arkitekt shcoll ?

I stumbled into the freshman mixer here...

Yeah...what a loser for picking that chick. Does she make you feel better about yourself ?

4-Headed Monster

Chappin' azz since '07'

Miss me yet?
Old 05-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #107
rollingondpe

My Ride: Acura TL
Quote:
So I'm 23 in a month, Engineer by day, and college student at night. Her and I live in an upper class apartment with my roommate who is never there in a pretty large spread.

But she calls me selfish and says that I am self centered..

Shes 20 in 2 weeks(so shes 19 right now) and is a phlebotomist. What I don't understand is all of her friends are losers, she has 19 year old mother living at her parents house, she takes it upon herself to befriend any loser she can get around and I can't figure out why. Is this because she feels better around them, as opposed to me who has a ZHP parked out back, nice things, high paying job, and is driven?

I dunno..we were out at the boat show looking at ski boats and I had mentioned what qualities I was looking for in a ski boat, and shes telling me that its hard to be around someone that has the ability to sit there and has the luxury of making "man I sure would like that in my boat" claims. I can't tell if she is jealous of my success, or feels demeaned by it. But all of my friends are in their mid-late 20's, college degrees and professional jobs. I always sought out successful people and tried to model certain aspects of my life after that. I asked her the other night if she had ever considered the probability that for the rest of her life, I will probably make more money than her, and is she okay with that being that we are pooling it all together. Well that caused a pissing match dude...just ughhh..but its alot like this..she comes from a broken home, I come from pleasantville. My sister is an Financial analyist for Chase married to an Electrical Engineer, her sister is in pr0n (srsly) So in almost every aspect "my side" has "the upper hand" and I hate it, it sucks beacuse we genuinelly love each other but its hard when at every turn its "oh sharenow has ANOTHER situation/thing that I don't"(ie non-broken family, good job etc)

I dunno I just feel like she resents my success and drive..I work full time and attend school at night, why can't she be supportive? Am I out of line, is there something I can change or is she just gonna be a hater?

So if they hate them let 'dem hate and WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP!

(1) Is she just young and hates someone more successful than her?
(2) Low Self Esteem?
(3) Shes hot
I can tell just from this that you have a 2-inch cawk LOL
Old 05-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #108
b0bab0i

My Ride: x
Quote:
So if they hate them let 'dem hate and WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP!
who the hell quotes 50 cent
Old 05-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #109
Hobbes
Nonsense Generator

My Ride: 2006 X5 4.8is
Send a message via AIM to Hobbes
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlash View Post
This thread has a typical formula:

1) Smart-@$$ OP with lots of keyboard-fighting experience has a "unique" dilemma
2) Decides to post it hoping he'd get brosefs on his side to stroke his ego further
3) Thread doesn't turn out as expected for OP
4) OP uses previous interweb experience to retaliate with the keyboard and JPGs
5) Thread bothers OP tremendously so he has to keep coming back even after he's dished out a "/thread"
^this
Old 05-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #110
xlash

My Ride: '05 325i MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingondpe View Post
I can tell just from this that you have a 2-inch cawk LOL
That's too big. Stop complimenting the OP.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #111
cancell

My Ride: 2000 323i
Send a message via AIM to cancell Send a message via MSN to cancell
Didn't read all of the responces but...

Either you like starting fights with your girl to stroke your ego, or she has an inferiority problem, and none of it is going away until you two learn to communicate with eachother better than you have been.

Spend a little less time with her and her friends, and hang around your buddies for a day or two and let her hang around her people. Chill out, relax, get your mind off your problem with her, then have a quiet lunch or dinner date with her somewhere quiet and talk about your differences.

Just be mature about things, be supportive, but most importantly pay attention to what she says and what her tone is. If she's still whiney after all of that is over, then you know shes just complaining for the sake of attention and doesn't respect the fact that you're trying to find a mature way to settle this problem and get past it. If that's the case, your chick needs some growing up to do.

The lesser we know...the more they fabricate...the easier it is to sell souls
There is a new price on freedom, so buy into it while supplies last.
We've unified over who to kill, so until I find more relevant scripture to quote...
remember, our god is bigger, stronger, smarter, and much wealthier.
So wave those flags with pride... It's the makeshift patriot.
Closed Thread