E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
E-Red330ci

My Ride: 07 BMW 335i
euro-spec.net small problem, anybody else?

ok, i ordered an acs rear add on for my e46 coupe, exactly on the day of april 24th, so counting today its been exactly 13 days that i ordered and payed $200 shipped for this item, i would think i wouldve gotten it by now, i email the site "since they have no phone number available", no emails back, havent heard a work from them.... anybody had any good/bad issues with these people??
E-Red330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
Devious1
Invalid User

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Devious1
eurospec is a local vendor and they're good guys. try giving the below number a call.

i found contact info on their site.

Euro-Spec
213B Boyd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Hours:

M-F 10am-5pm Pacific Standard Time.

*Local Pickup By Appointment Only.
E-mail Contacts:

Sales@Euro-Spec.net
Paul@Euro-Spec.net
James@Euro-Spec.net
Info@Euro-Spec.net
Old 05-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
usernamehere
Banned

My Ride: lackbof turbos
They are a good vender. Shipping sometimes is average if your on the east coast, but they are top notch imo, and in the end you have nothing to worry about.
usernamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
E46 S54B32

My Ride: 323ci
when i bought my csl trunk it took them a week to get it shipped...

just pm paul or james theyll help

-oem m3 front -oem m3 hood -oem m3 sideskirts-conforti intake -h&r race springs -TR Motorsport C2's -smoked corners/sidemarkers -smoked LED tails-CF CSL trunk-Black roof vinyl
E46 S54B32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
Failed

My Ride: E46 m3
I order the 7in navi unit from them on April 7. Sent out payment by paypal and still today have not received my item.
Failed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #6
e46_323

My Ride: 323
euro-spec is legit and custome servive is excellent compared to other vendors

///M3 Bumper // DEPO P46 w/ DDE Angel Eyes (6000k) // 8000k H7 HID // Depo Smoked Corners // Depo Smoked Sidemarkers // Clear Tails // Remus Powersound Exhaust w/ 2nd res delete // Koni Str.T Shocks // Hotchkis Sport Springs // RE RSMs // AEM CAI // Matte Black Grills // CF Roundals // Tints // BBS RS-GT 18x8 // DICE Silverline Pro

"The Ultimate Driving Machine ... E46 Forever"
e46_323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #7
AlwayzUnce

My Ride: 128i
Send a message via AIM to AlwayzUnce
18 days since i ordered my diffuser... james sent me the wrong one, still have not recieved the right one.. bunch of excuses why i dont have my shyt. Andrew is a good guy, very reasonable. Just tired of excuses at this point. Ordered a GTR hood as well, said it would be in in 3 weeks, that means it should be there in 3 days, i should have it in 10 days. Betcha i dont.

Hopefully Andrew comes through for me.

I understand stuff goes on, people make mistakes... i just want my stuff thats all
AlwayzUnce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #8
LeontiyZHP

My Ride: '04 330Ci ZHP
They are good guys! They should come through very soon! Hopefully...

2004 330Ci ZHP
Pioneer Avic D3, Xplod Amp w/ 10' Sub |
CCFL Angel Eyes, LED interior/license plate/CREE reverse lights
Car For Sale

DIY Facelift Angel Eyes | AVIC-D3 Install | flickr
LeontiyZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:35 PM   #9
xbenjaminx

My Ride: None
something is going on with these guys....I ordered my trunk in february and still not received it...last three weeks I can't get nobody to answer my phonecalls reply to e-mails or anything....Have a feeling that they scammed me including lots of other people on the forum....First the story was they shipped out the last one...which I didn't know until i paid for it...and then they were waiting for the container blah blah and then all of a sudden handle less trunks are going to come in....and now no answer....
xbenjaminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:23 AM   #10
dvd64

My Ride: bmw e46 CI
me too , i ordered and payed $240 shipped for a acs rear addon for E46 coupe the day of april 22th, and this day nothing....
i have andrew by mail that was One week he say me he will tell me something , but not more info...
Old 05-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #11
n2siast

My Ride: 02 330ci
Same boat as everyone else, patiently waiting after(although patience is running extremely thin right now). I ordered March 5th, and order still haven't been completed and can never get a straight answer.

It would have been much better if they were be straight up and not sell you a pipe dream every other week or so.

Lesson learned however.
n2siast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #12
Grifter_MP5

My Ride: 02 IR M3 AA SC 1.5
I ordered and hood and trunk from them and didn't have any problems at all.

2002 IR M3 AA Gen 6 Stg 1.5 389rwhp and 289rwtq at 6000 ft
Grifter_MP5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #13
Spiritwalker42

My Ride: '02 M3 Coupe
Not so Patiently waiting (was patient until recently...) on a pre-ordered exhaust I purchased in February. I wasn't supposed to get the exhaust until the end of March but........ now it's May and still waiting. I think they are waiting on shipment from overseas to reach them before I get my deal.

Hopefully soon,,,, very soon.

Spiritwalker42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #14
Solo 323 CI

My Ride: 00 323Ci
Euro-spec is one of the best on here. Not sure why everyone's having a hard time. They've always responded to my emails the next day, sometimes multiple in the same day, and have given me discounts on shipping. I had to wait about a month for a GTR rear but it did get here, just be patient, they didn't forget about you. They do a lot for how small they are. Plus your buying a bunch of fake stuff from asia, they need to wait to get it too.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #15
Riverbmr3

My Ride: slow 3
i have a good experienced with euro-spec when i ordered my mtec 2, i even talked to james when i had trouble with the installation.
Riverbmr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
E-Red330ci

woww.. i havent been here on a while since i was gone on a cruise, so many people not receiving their items, this is a lack of bullshit, if they dont have their merchandise in stock, and are waiting on it to get shipped from overseas, they should at least post that on their site.... well im gonna open up a paypal dispute for not receiving my ****, and so should the rest of you... its kool if some of you have had some good experiences with them, but for what it seems, most of us have bad ones... good luck to the rest of you guys, but im reaching out to paypal, im sure theyll reply my messages right away...
Old 05-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #17
afghanman

My Ride: 03.5 M3 6mt
i have had lots of experience with euro spec and have met paul personally...hes a great guy...they used to be on top of every little thing and customer service was their priority but recently it seems like they are having some issue within their company...maybe some internal problems are leaving us without our products...none the less they should be on these forums explaining why they are messing up so much...i have money waiting to be sent to them for a hamann m3 lip but im worried i might be like the rest of you guys

so if any of you euro spec guys are reading this please help us out and let us know what is going on so we dont loose faith

03.5 M3 6mt|Status Gruppe Coilovers|Csl Trunk|Csl Diffuser|HRE 540|

My Old 330ci:(
afghanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:05 PM   #18
E-Red330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by afghanman View Post
i have had lots of experience with euro spec and have met paul personally...hes a great guy...they used to be on top of every little thing and customer service was their priority but recently it seems like they are having some issue within their company...maybe some internal problems are leaving us without our products...none the less they should be on these forums explaining why they are messing up so much...i have money waiting to be sent to them for a hamann m3 lip but im worried i might be like the rest of you guys

so if any of you euro spec guys are reading this please help us out and let us know what is going on so we dont loose faith

exactly, im sure theres already plenty of members reading this not buying stuff from them, i was gonna order a few other parts but shoot with this situation im having heck no... $200 i spent on them and no response whatsoever... this is not professional
Old 05-17-2010, 11:00 AM   #19
redlinerjetta

My Ride: 2002 LSB M3
I have noticed that they have not been doing well in the customer service department. I sent an email inquiring about a csl bumper and lip.
Dont want to spend $700 and not get anything for months. I need it in no more then 2 weeks. I wish they would chime in about this situation, cause something is not right over there.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #20
Paul@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: Boosted 325i
Send a message via AIM to Paul@Euro-Spec
Gentlemen, I apologize that this thread had to be even made. For over four years, we at Euro-Spec have prided ourselves in customer support. The fact of the matter is I have been battling a serious illness for the past month and a half or so. This has spread us pretty thin and as a result, communication with customers has broken down to a degree. I am feeling better now and I have every intention of answering every email at sales@euro-spec.net and getting back on track. Many of the pre orders are arriving on the container this week and Dynavin orders are on their way shortly as well (Dynavin experienced a delay in fixing the most updated units). Again, this is not an excuse for lack of customer service, but at a minimum it's an explanation. All outstanding PM's will be responded to within 24 hours as well from now.
Paul@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote