E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning

Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning
Talk about driveline improvements, NA tuning and DME tuning your E46 BMW here. This includes diffs, intakes, exhausts, chips, software and OBD tuning.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #701
Rob43
Hates Low RPM !
 
Rob43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 3,603
My Ride: 2003 BMW 331Ci, 5spd
You engineer you.

You're so damn technical. lol

But you might just be right.
__________________



Rob #43 ITS/ITR/STU, BMW 325I, STU LAP RECORD
SUMMIT POINT WV 1:24:229 S.C.C.A.
(DynoDynamics http://www.vimeo.com/8486878 Dyno Video)
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Need Help With Your Nitrous Ambitions ?.....PM ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
Nitrous is a little trickier than boost, but it's not the spray that kills motors, it's STUPIDITY!!
Rob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #702
flashmeow
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,220
My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMcDaniel View Post
Well, I'm the Jason at Vorshlag that some of the guys spoke to.

We aren't developing this in-house. We know suspensions. We don't have the knowledge to built a SFI approved engine damper without some help. We are working with a company who makes a LOT of SFI dampers and some OEM dampers to get this to market. Our target price is less than $500 and so far it looks like we are well below that. Our schedule is to have a beta version on the road by the end of March. If that works out we will be offering them through the shop. Since our supplier had made a huge number of other SFI dampers we expect the damping part and the pulley profile to be spot-on. Our concerns are the snout fitment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxZHP04 View Post
If you need a local car for testing, I might be interested.

If you need a local fanatic to help test out the damper then I AM interested. I also live in th DFW area (rockwall)

Last edited by flashmeow; 01-25-2012 at 10:16 AM.
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #703
LivesNearCostco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 768
My Ride: 2003 ZHP 6MT
From a build thread I read on bf.com, Vorshlag has a specialized piece of testing equipment called "Terry Fair" and his testing method is to take an E46 330, raise the rev limiter to 7000 or more, then go beat the sh|t out of it in AutoX and NASA TT until something breaks. And he did break a M54B30 or two. My only concerns would be that Terry might be too busy this year competing in a Mustang GT and/or selling the new AST coilovers to test the new harmonic damper in an E46 330. But what do I know--I haven't even read his build/blog thread in a while.

And yeah, I'd be a customer for such a damper (or upgraded oil pump) at some point. Just got the Shark Injector but am afraid to use the higher redline. Have been thinking of putting a fresh OEM harmonic damper on as a cheaper and temporary solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob43 View Post
What type of testing equipment do you plan on using to make sure you have "tuned out" the bad harmonics that plague the M54B30 block & crank ? I'm really hoping Vorshlag's plans aren't to just install it on a test car & beat on that car. Thinking of course, that if your test car doesn't suffer OP/OPN failure you're good to go.
Rob
__________________
Lowering my car's resale value one track day at a time...
LivesNearCostco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #704
JRMcDaniel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 17
My Ride: Racecars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob43 View Post
...On a side note, since Vorshlag is trying to bring this type of product to market, go the extra mile for the other half of the problem. You guys should develop a cheaper version of the "Super Oil Pump" that costs us $750 right now. Here's the link to detailed photos of the SOP, develop it & bring it to market for $399; you'll sell a lot of them.
Thanks Rob. We've looked at that pump. And we've considered it. Particularly after breaking a few stock pumps. The current engine has the VAC drive sprocket that seems to be working, but we haven't subjected it to our maximum "Terry Fair" test yet. We've got the stock 6000 RPM rev limit in place on this engine.

You can read about the engine replacement and some other details on the E46 track car on the Vorshlag forum. The engine swap starts on this page.

http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showt...t=7320&page=10

We've just got a new OEM damper on it now. After we get the beta version of the SFI damper we will turn up the limiter to 7000 RPM and make it sing. We may put somebody else behind the wheel as Terry will be pounding on the Mustang at most of the track events we go to. Should I mention we're putting 315/35-18 tires on the Mustang? It's ridiculous!
JRMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #705
Rob43
Hates Low RPM !
 
Rob43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 3,603
My Ride: 2003 BMW 331Ci, 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
...........

And yeah, I'd be a customer for such a damper (or upgraded oil pump) at some point. Just got the Shark Injector but am afraid to use the higher redline. Have been thinking of putting a fresh OEM harmonic damper on as a cheaper and temporary solution..
Save your money & wait.

Just try to be "reasonable" to your motor until you get some type of quality harmonic damper. Being that as of right this minute, both the ATI Super Damper & the Super Oil Pump each cost roughly $750 plus dollars; my vote for trying to go cheap would be to buy the Super Damper & run it with a welded OPN. This way you're removing most of the key "bad component", which of course is the Harmonic vibration. Now the chance of an OPN or OP/Shaft failure is at least greatly diminished.

Good luck.
__________________



Rob #43 ITS/ITR/STU, BMW 325I, STU LAP RECORD
SUMMIT POINT WV 1:24:229 S.C.C.A.
(DynoDynamics http://www.vimeo.com/8486878 Dyno Video)
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Need Help With Your Nitrous Ambitions ?.....PM ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
Nitrous is a little trickier than boost, but it's not the spray that kills motors, it's STUPIDITY!!
Rob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #706
Fair
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 34
My Ride: Various BMWs
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
From a build thread I read on bf.com, Vorshlag has a specialized piece of testing equipment called "Terry Fair" and his testing method is to take an E46 330, raise the rev limiter to 7000 or more, then go beat the sh|t out of it in AutoX and NASA TT until something breaks. And he did break a M54B30 or two. My only concerns would be that Terry might be too busy this year competing in a Mustang GT and/or selling the new AST coilovers to test the new harmonic damper in an E46 330. But what do I know--I haven't even read his build/blog thread in a while.
A "Terry Fair" tool is a finely tuned destructive testing device. A "Terry Fair" can break anything, given enough time and throttle. "Terry Fair" has been called a tool by more than a few people.

Hehehe... That original 100K mile M54 was being buzzed to 7500 rpm, not just 7000. Bounced off of that rev limiter at the 2010 Solo Nats on every run for 3 drivers over 2 days. Gah, what a mess. I didn't think the M54 could have such a glass oil pump drive, but boy was I wrong. We noticed a slightly tweaked OEM balancer when the motor was removed (rubber material was poking out the back side, completely hidden from view), which didn't help matters. The lower mileage replacement M54 had a torqued OEM balancer on it, too, so it was replaced before it went into the car. Every single M54 I have looked at has a torqued OEM balancer lately.

The M54 damage I saw (twice) issue arose from 1) my lack of experience with the M54 and 2) my experience of spinning the stock S52 in my E36 M3 to 7500 rpm for years and years. And years. With no issues. Oh well - live and learn. Now the 330's replacement M54 has the beefier VAC oil pump drive and a "fresh" OEM balancer, which is now on our "wear item" maintenance list, and I'm keeping it under 6500 rpm. When we get this new SFI balancer on the car I'll turn up the wick again, but maybe not by much. For autocross use it really helped to spin it to avoid shifts, but on road courses its not an issue, so I doubt it will ever go beyond 6500 (it doesn't make any power up there, really ). We have the ultimate oil pump drive repair underway for an E46, as well.

"Terry Fair" is an equal opportunity abuser - I took our 2011 Mustang's stock 6500 rpm rev limit and raised it to 7800 rpm. After 10,000 miles, a dozen track events, and many autocrosses later it is still going strong (and making 430 whp with two bolt-ons).



My 330's forum build thread is also being updated (as recently as 12-15-11, and will be updated again in the next 2 days). I tracked it with the "new" motor in December, and had a blast right up until one of the OEM pulleys ate into the OEM coolant reservoir. Joy! It was pretty quick on the 285 Hoosiers up until then, but still 5 seconds slower than the Mustang, which was on street tires. The reservoir was a simple repair, it was back up again in 2 days, and now the car is going to being run in NASA TTD this season - by my wife. She is also going to enter this 330 in the Ultimate Track Car Challenge at VIR this year. Its not very "ultimate", but we'll see how it does for a lowly TTD car that is still street driven. I hope we have a better balancer solution before then. We added a high flow catylist to the car's exhaust today, mounted 285/30/18 AD08 tires for the street 18x10s, and re-registered it.

Cheers,
__________________
Terry Fair @ Vorshlag
Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #707
Rob43
Hates Low RPM !
 
Rob43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 3,603
My Ride: 2003 BMW 331Ci, 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMcDaniel View Post
Thanks Rob. We've looked at that pump. And we've considered it. Particularly after breaking a few stock pumps. The current engine has the VAC drive sprocket that seems to be working, but we haven't subjected it to our maximum "Terry Fair" test yet. We've got the stock 6000 RPM rev limit in place on this engine.

You can read about the engine replacement and some other details on the E46 track car on the Vorshlag forum. The engine swap starts on this page.

http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showt...t=7320&page=10

We've just got a new OEM damper on it now. After we get the beta version of the SFI damper we will turn up the limiter to 7000 RPM and make it sing. We may put somebody else behind the wheel as Terry will be pounding on the Mustang at most of the track events we go to. Should I mention we're putting 315/35-18 tires on the Mustang? It's ridiculous!
That all sounds good.

I think the REAL test with your new Vorshlag Super Damper, would be to use it with a STOCK OEM oil pump. I can see this testing going something like this: All testing runs specifically between 6500 to 7000 RPM, for 10 seconds or more. Remember that most racers report OP failure at 6700 to 6800 RPM after several 8 to 10 second plus pulls down a straight away.

Please keep in mind that 99.9% of all E46Fanatics that would buy your new damper would be using it in combination with upgraded software (7000 RPM) & their stock oil pump, NOT the VAC kit or the high dollar Super Oil Pump. So to see how good it really is, please test it with a stock OE oil pump*.


Thanks & good luck,
Rob


* You may think this is crazy, but if I were going to test your super damper with a stock OE oil pump, as in an OPN that was NOT welded, wire tied, or uses a ZHP OPN; I'd do this: I construct a special "one off" oil pan that had some sort of small 2" by 2" window built into it. This way you guys could keep a constant eye on the OPN to see if it starts to back off the OP. If the OPN stays tight through all of your testing (of course the OP Shaft can't break off) I figure you have complete success.
__________________



Rob #43 ITS/ITR/STU, BMW 325I, STU LAP RECORD
SUMMIT POINT WV 1:24:229 S.C.C.A.
(DynoDynamics http://www.vimeo.com/8486878 Dyno Video)
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Need Help With Your Nitrous Ambitions ?.....PM ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
Nitrous is a little trickier than boost, but it's not the spray that kills motors, it's STUPIDITY!!

Last edited by Rob43; 01-25-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Rob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:27 AM   #708
bigjae1976
Registered User
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth
Posts: 11,471
My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
Got mine on. I thought it was MUCH easier to remove the radiator. Took me an hour to remove and install the radiator and expansion tank...saved me a lot of time in frustration. The added room makes lining up the woodrow key way easier. For some reason, I had to bend a couple of radiator fins to get the tool on the thread adaptor last time.

Actually not that bad, just need some big muscles and 3/4" drive tools.

Now the installed list...

1. aggieE46 - Installed
2. bluejeansonfire
3. HighBoostin330 - Installed
4. Zerosum
5. TrippinBimmer - Installed
6. brendan_select
7. bigjae1976 - Installed
8. PEI330Ci
9. AL330CI
10. Rob43

Last edited by bigjae1976; 01-30-2012 at 08:31 AM.
bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #709
ZeroSum
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 361
My Ride: 05 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
For some reason, I had to bend a couple of radiator fins to get the tool on the thread adaptor last time.
Had to do the same, ended up cutting the nut off the end of the adaptor.

I removed the damper recently and the tool worked ok without needing to hold the nut on the end - to my relief.

1. aggieE46 - Installed
2. bluejeansonfire
3. HighBoostin330 - Installed
4. Zerosum - Installed
5. TrippinBimmer - Installed
6. brendan_select
7. bigjae1976 - Installed
8. PEI330Ci
9. AL330CI
10. Rob43

Last edited by ZeroSum; 01-30-2012 at 09:56 AM.
ZeroSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #710
flashmeow
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,220
My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
for those of you that haven't install your super damper because you changed your mind then let me know BECAUSE I WILL BUY IT FROM YOU
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #711
bigjae1976
Registered User
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth
Posts: 11,471
My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSum View Post
I removed the damper recently and the tool worked ok without needing to hold the nut on the end - to my relief.
Mind posting a short DIY on removal? I'm an idiot and would screw it up unless I have a DIY...kind of like how my first install attempt went.
bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #712
Rob43
Hates Low RPM !
 
Rob43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 3,603
My Ride: 2003 BMW 331Ci, 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
for those of you that haven't install your super damper because you changed your mind then let me know BECAUSE I WILL BUY IT FROM YOU
Good luck with that, these things are like gold.

1. aggieE46 - Installed
2. bluejeansonfire
3. HighBoostin330 - Installed
4. Zerosum - Installed
5. TrippinBimmer - Installed
6. brendan_select
7. bigjae1976 - Installed
8. PEI330Ci
9. AL330CI
10. Rob43 - Installed, but new motor is 7-10 days away from being fired up.

PS, I thought Antony at BimmerBrakes also had one ?
__________________



Rob #43 ITS/ITR/STU, BMW 325I, STU LAP RECORD
SUMMIT POINT WV 1:24:229 S.C.C.A.
(DynoDynamics http://www.vimeo.com/8486878 Dyno Video)
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Need Help With Your Nitrous Ambitions ?.....PM ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
Nitrous is a little trickier than boost, but it's not the spray that kills motors, it's STUPIDITY!!
Rob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #713
bigjae1976
Registered User
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth
Posts: 11,471
My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob43 View Post
PS, I thought Antony at BimmerBrakes also had one ?
He's on the list
bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #714
330i ZHP
Registered User
 
330i ZHP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 21,772
My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
is there a part number for this? do we have confirmation this is the best option?

I am likely in the market for two of them

I have decided to take the JB Racing lt wt flywheel off and install a new dual-mass and new HD custom clutch (using Sachs components) for the existing TS3 engine/trans unit

further, I am strongly leaning towards doing the TS3 on the wagon

OR

I will take the engines out of both cars and return the original motor/trans with the TS2+ components to the sedan (all numbers matching) and this means taking the TS3 out of sedan and putting it in the wagon

either way, I need to drop the front subframe enough to drop oil pan on TS3 to inspect the oil pump bolt and install the new clutch/flywheel


If I build up the ts2+ motor it will cost me about $4k in parts and machine work...if I just swap the engines around (AGAIN!!!) then there will be very little outlay, nothing to buy from ESS and no additional machine work

What would others (those that I know I can trust - not the newbs that dont know what the hell is involved) do if this was their choice?????
__________________
/_________\
OO=[][]=OO
330i ZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #715
SoloII///M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 466
My Ride: Many
The part number is "Call ATI and ask them to build you one." The turnaround time is measured in months.

If it were me, any aluminum-block BMW motor that saw high RPM (as in greater than stock rev-limit) with any regularity would have an upgraded damper. Especially so with a lightweight flywheel.
SoloII///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #716
HighBoostin330
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 5,262
My Ride: 2002 Stock 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
is there a part number for this? do we have confirmation this is the best option?

I am likely in the market for two of them

I have decided to take the JB Racing lt wt flywheel off and install a new dual-mass and new HD custom clutch (using Sachs components) for the existing TS3 engine/trans unit

further, I am strongly leaning towards doing the TS3 on the wagon

OR

I will take the engines out of both cars and return the original motor/trans with the TS2+ components to the sedan (all numbers matching) and this means taking the TS3 out of sedan and putting it in the wagon

either way, I need to drop the front subframe enough to drop oil pan on TS3 to inspect the oil pump bolt and install the new clutch/flywheel


If I build up the ts2+ motor it will cost me about $4k in parts and machine work...if I just swap the engines around (AGAIN!!!) then there will be very little outlay, nothing to buy from ESS and no additional machine work

What would others (those that I know I can trust - not the newbs that dont know what the hell is involved) do if this was their choice?????
If it were me...Option 1. Less work. Just check the oil pump nut and change the drivetrain components. Gives you more time to spend with your family.
HighBoostin330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #717
flashmeow
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,220
My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
is there a part number for this? do we have confirmation this is the best option?

I am likely in the market for two of them

I have decided to take the JB Racing lt wt flywheel off and install a new dual-mass and new HD custom clutch (using Sachs components) for the existing TS3 engine/trans unit

further, I am strongly leaning towards doing the TS3 on the wagon

OR

I will take the engines out of both cars and return the original motor/trans with the TS2+ components to the sedan (all numbers matching) and this means taking the TS3 out of sedan and putting it in the wagon

either way, I need to drop the front subframe enough to drop oil pan on TS3 to inspect the oil pump bolt and install the new clutch/flywheel


If I build up the ts2+ motor it will cost me about $4k in parts and machine work...if I just swap the engines around (AGAIN!!!) then there will be very little outlay, nothing to buy from ESS and no additional machine work

What would others (those that I know I can trust - not the newbs that dont know what the hell is involved) do if this was their choice?????
I think there are currently 5 people that are interested in the ATI Damper now (me, you, and three others). Group buy part2?
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #718
Rob43
Hates Low RPM !
 
Rob43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 3,603
My Ride: 2003 BMW 331Ci, 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
I think there are currently 5 people that are interested in the ATI Damper now (me, you, and three others). Group buy part2?
Flash.,

If you really want this, MAKE it happen !

If I were you I'd do it like this, I'd call ATI & ask them if they'd do another GB, But I'd handle the payment differently from last time. If ATI is willing to work with you, roundup your 5 to 10 plus Forum members. I would ask anyone that signed up to 1) Give "you" an immediate NON Refundable 20% Deposit, this way if they back out it would be their loss. The 20% deposit separates the dreamers from the real buyers. 2) Within 15 days of signing up, full 80% payment must be available in that Forum members Paypal account. 3) Within 21 days of signup, EVERYONE pays ATI all on one predetermined day, their 80% plus the 20% "you" are holding for everyone.

Of course this plan can be modified in many different ways, if you have the will; there probably is a way.


Good luck.
__________________



Rob #43 ITS/ITR/STU, BMW 325I, STU LAP RECORD
SUMMIT POINT WV 1:24:229 S.C.C.A.
(DynoDynamics http://www.vimeo.com/8486878 Dyno Video)
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Need Help With Your Nitrous Ambitions ?.....PM ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
Nitrous is a little trickier than boost, but it's not the spray that kills motors, it's STUPIDITY!!
Rob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #719
flashmeow
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,220
My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob43 View Post
Flash.,

If you really want this, MAKE it happen !

If I were you I'd do it like this, I'd call ATI & ask them if they'd do another GB, But I'd handle the payment differently from last time. If ATI is willing to work with you, roundup your 5 to 10 plus Forum members. I would ask anyone that signed up to 1) Give "you" an immediate NON Refundable 20% Deposit, this way if they back out it would be their loss. The 20% deposit separates the dreamers from the real buyers. 2) Within 15 days of signing up, full 80% payment must be available in that Forum members Paypal account. 3) Within 21 days of signup, EVERYONE pays ATI all on one predetermined day, their 80% plus the 20% "you" are holding for everyone.

Of course this plan can be modified in many different ways, if you have the will; there probably is a way.


Good luck.
Great suggestions and it sounds like a rock solid plan. Thanks! Unfortunately, I am very bad at organizing community events.



sent from HTC EVO
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #720
Rob43
Hates Low RPM !
 
Rob43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 3,603
My Ride: 2003 BMW 331Ci, 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
Great suggestions and it sounds like a rock solid plan. Thanks! Unfortunately, I am very bad at organizing community events.



sent from HTC EVO

Get your cat to do it ? ! ?
__________________



Rob #43 ITS/ITR/STU, BMW 325I, STU LAP RECORD
SUMMIT POINT WV 1:24:229 S.C.C.A.
(DynoDynamics http://www.vimeo.com/8486878 Dyno Video)
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Need Help With Your Nitrous Ambitions ?.....PM ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
Nitrous is a little trickier than boost, but it's not the spray that kills motors, it's STUPIDITY!!
Rob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use