E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 02:59 AM   #21
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
u aint getting sex on the 4th date? shlt brah, report back the second it happens!
Old 06-13-2010, 11:18 PM   #22
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
kinda in the same situation been going out with this girl for a couple of weeks now but we go out almost every other day and she is completely interested me otherwise why waste her time right? we got pretty hot and heavy on friday after she took me to the dodger game (yea she did the friend test but hey got to see the angels vs dodgers for free aside from parking and i passed that test) not sure if she is just a good girl or if she isn't completely interested in me like she is waiting for something...any thoughts?
Old 06-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #23
mattcarle21

My Ride: is Breakin My Wallet
Blue waffle

Really though after 4 dates it should be locked or you should have a feeling why it's not happening (i.e your fault or her "fault")

Autozone is for wannabee's, carefull cuz most of them want to be BMW owners - but can't.- Freeflow
mattcarle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #24
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Could mean a plethora of things... either she's a prude... or she's a slvt who's trying to change her ways, or maybe she just really likes you and doesn't want to give you the wrong impression.

Its all bullsh1t. Keep her on the side, bone another chick for now.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:26 PM   #25
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
kinda in the same situation been going out with this girl for a couple of weeks now but we go out almost every other day and she is completely interested me otherwise why waste her time right? we got pretty hot and heavy on friday after she took me to the dodger game (yea she did the friend test but hey got to see the angels vs dodgers for free aside from parking and i passed that test) not sure if she is just a good girl or if she isn't completely interested in me like she is waiting for something...any thoughts?
so you guys hooked up but didn't actually have sex?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #26
mcr_driver

we made out got touchy feely but stopped cus we were near her place and she still lives with her parents. I don't think she expected to make out like that i think the main reason why we haven't could just be circumstances and location...time will tell thankfully there are booty calls for said urges...
Old 06-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #27
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
or she is just smart and doesn't want to be another notch on your belt.... not that she would be, as you seem to like her. It'll happen eventually, just be patient. No such thing as a third date rule.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #28
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
we made out got touchy feely but stopped cus we were near her place and she still lives with her parents. I don't think she expected to make out like that i think the main reason why we haven't could just be circumstances and location...time will tell thankfully there are booty calls for said urges...
how old are you guys?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #29
mcr_driver

23 24 she lives with parent i live with mine we lost our home so yea...kinda makes taking her back my place not quite the viable option
Old 06-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #30
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
23 24 she lives with parent i live with mine we lost our home so yea...kinda makes taking her back my place not quite the viable option
I can certainly understand holding back a little bit... kind of in the same boat myself. It's not like your parents would really care... you are pretty much an adult, but it's more of a respect thing (for me anyways).

If shes really into it when making out, then it's just a matter of time... 1st base can be a good judge of how into it you both are.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote