E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 08:42 AM   #41
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Its not that she's ditsy, it is that she is naive to a male's true intentions... most girls are. VERY rarely does a guy ask a girl to hang out just to hang out.
thats exactly what i meant, although ditzy probably wasnt the best word to use

Quote:
I'm not intimidated by other guys at all, as egotistical as that may sound. I have a problem controlling my anger, topped with bad jealousy. Like you said, I just know the type of person I can be and I think the worst of other males, always.
controlling your anger or training yourself to would be far beneficial for you in every sense, not just girls sense, as one day you may get the shlt beat out of you for it. there are so many meathead douches out there these days and you dont exactly want to end up a lemon.
also what you said above pretty much explains your problem.

i know i dont have much age on you, however in that little time you will be amazed at how much you will grow if you put your mind to it.

lifes all about bettering yourself and fixing your flaws. thats how you seperate the smart ones from the dumbasses later on.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #42
rpl

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
I am young, but have been in quite a few relationships. Some lasting months, some years.

I understand it is an immature feeling. She is with me and I have to accept that and no be intimidated by other guys' approaches. Like I said, we talked about it and I'm going to work on it. Everything else about or relationship is great, and the communication really made my problem a lot easier to solve.

Great. This is awesome. It seems like you're on the right track. What I said to you wasn't meant to insult. As I think you understand, what I said to you was truth. It's what you need to do. Best of luck correcting that immature rage that every man feels at some point in their life. I know I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudatder View Post
I dont believe that it is an immature feeling. Alot of guys dont JUST want to be FRIENDS, they are after something more than that most of the time and its true.
Exactly, but it's not going to change if you get mad at the situation. That's why you need to be mature about the situation and not let your emotions get the best of you. This is maturity vs. immaturity. Maturity will never give a reason for your woman to leave you, while immaturity will only push her away...
Old 06-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #43
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherweeeny View Post
is it not the fact that you know that your girl wont cheat, but the fact that you think she is that little bit ditzy enough to not know whats going on and be taken advantage of?

also that teamed with the fact that you see all guys as a shadow of you and what you would do when you find a cute girl with personality could be whats bothering you, but dont worry... most other guys are dumbasses who couldnt hold a conversation as long as they could hold a small car
She's not ditzy just a little too naive and doesn't understand guys like guys do lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl3ntforce View Post
lmao this situation just happened to me i was talking to this girl and i texted her yesterday but her b/f had her phone and he started saying i shouldnt be texting her because she has a man i was dying of laughter but i just said whatever it doesnt matter i couldve simply started saying alot of things but i decided to just be a man and left it as it was.....even though he told me to stop talking to her i dont think that will happen
That's kind of a dickhead thing to do. But if she's talking to you she's just as bad.
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #44
rpl

My Ride: 2002 330ci
How is it a dickhead thing to do?
Old 06-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #45
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpl View Post
How is it a dickhead thing to do?
he's continuing to talk to a girl with a bf. He deserves to be punched in the face.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #46
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
there are so many meathead douches out there these days and you dont exactly want to end up a lemon.
Good thing I've been .

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #47
Sherweeeny

Quote:
Good thing I've been .
hahaha cuuuuute

want some juice?
Old 06-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #48
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
hahaha cuuuuute

want some juice?
Yea just run some Test Prop and Tren Ace and see how long it takes you to strangle the next guy that remotely looks at your girl hahaha
Old 06-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #49
Sherweeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom5933 View Post
Yea just run some Test Prop and Tren Ace and see how long it takes you to strangle the next guy that remotely looks at your girl hahaha
Old 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #50
DME46

Quote:
hahaha cuuuuute

want some juice?
winnies all day er' day.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #51
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Yeah, just work on it man, many posters here have said some real useful information. Question... I've seen pics of my girl dancing with other dudes at a party, grinding and so on....Yeah, it's dancing, but do I bring it up? I know she is using this as a trap and wants to get a reaction out of me, (I've shown my concern of her hanging with other men before) but I have no idea what to do. Do I ask her about those dudes she's dancing with and fall for her trap? I want to voice my concern to her tonight about it, but without sounding like a jealous insecure b!tch. At the same time if I don't say anything she will think I don't care or some BS. It's a lose lose situation, I feel as if she wants me to be jealous....aghhh

I'll be the first to admit, yeah I am being a little insecure, but F!ck man, I can't stand seeing that sh!t. We are long distance (I know, I know, don't do it, heard it all before but willing to try and find out) and it is damn hard to remain trusting when seeing stuff like this. I'm in a sticky situation. But at the same time, like many posters said if she's gonna cheat she's gonna do it regardless. Dudes are all fugly btw too.

Last edited by Breezy; 06-16-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #52
DME46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Yeah, just work on it man, many posters here have said some real useful information. Question... I've seen pics of my girl dancing with other dudes at a party, grinding and so on....Yeah, it's dancing, but do I bring it up? I know she is using this as a trap and wants to get a reaction out of me, (I've shown my concern of her hanging with other men before) but I have no idea what to do. Do I ask her about those dudes she's dancing with and fall for her trap? I want to voice my concern to her tonight about it, but without sounding like a jealous insecure b!tch. At the same time if I don't say anything she will think I don't care or some BS. It's a lose lose situation, I feel as if she wants me to be jealous....aghhh

I'll be the first to admit, yeah I am being a little insecure, but F!ck man, I can't stand seeing that sh!t. We are long distance (I know, I know, don't do it, heard it all before but willing to try and find out) and it is damn hard to remain trusting when seeing stuff like this. I'm in a sticky situation.
That's tough dude... I let my girl know how I feel about grinding. She can do whatever the hell she wants, but I told her I don't like her grinding.

Any other type of dance I don't mind... but there is no need for your girl's ass being all up on someone's junk, or a knee up in your girl's business. Plenty of other ways to dance and enjoy yourself IMO.

Then again, if you go out and grind on every piece of ass at the club, you can't get mad.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 06-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #53
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
That's tough dude... I let my girl know how I feel about grinding. She can do whatever the hell she wants, but I told her I don't like her grinding.

Any other type of dance I don't mind... but there is no need for your girl's ass being all up on someone's junk, or a knee up in your girl's business. Plenty of other ways to dance and enjoy yourself IMO.

Then again, if you go out and grind on every piece of ass at the club, you can't get mad.
Yeah, it's tough also because we're both from the caribbean, she still lives in jamaica (dancing there is a whole lot different from the states) it's hard to get mad at that...but goddamn. I don't like seeing it, and I can't tell her that cause at the end of the day, she will do what she damn well pleases.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #54
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Unless I know the guy, if some dude talks to my girl I find myself uncontrollably aggravated. Then I find myself angry and irritable, especially towards my girlfriend.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I know my girlfriend only wants me, but I can't help but want to bash every guy's head in that asks her to hang out. I trust my girlfriend not to mess around, but I HATE other guys. Most guys don't give a sh1t if a girl is in a relationship or not. Seldom does a guy want to hang out with a girl just to be friendly, at least at this age (I'm 20.)

This isn't just with my current girlfriend, but I've had this problem throughout all my relationships. Its not an issue with women, its an issue with other guys. I feel like they are trying to piss on my tree, so to speak. I find the need to rip their throats out before they even think about pissing on my tree.

Is this immaturity? Insecurity? Masculinity?

so let me get this right... you are out with your girl, a guy talks to her (in front of you?), then proceeds to ask her out, then she says she is with you, and then they persist on asking her out?

1. I would smash their heads in because that is disrespectful
2. I find that VERY far fetched that a guy would do that... right in front of the boyfriend

pretty confused right now because i'm trying to piece everything together

if you are out with your girlfriend and other guys are hitting on her.. do you just leave her and do your own thing? do you stick next to her?... (for the most part)

does your gf go out with her gf's and then come home to tell you that she was hit on? if so, then your gf is an attention *****, no joke... and immature

i'm 26, i've done my share of going out, and its sounding like you are interpreting every guy out there as a pack of wolves on the hunt for some sweet ass nectar

just doesn't add up, take a chill pill.... i'll tell you one thing, and take it for what its worth.... your girlfriend is going to grow up and realize what a clown you are acting like, and if you don't follow suit and handle things in a more mature manner, she's gonna dump your ass the second she opens her eyes and realizes you are too over-protective

sorry to sound so harsh, but if guys blatantly hit on your gf RIGHT in front of you, then you need to stand your ground... under any other circumstances, i really see no point in getting upset

you are going to give yourself a heart attack just thinking about what she does when she goes out and you aren't there...

Last edited by JJR4884; 06-16-2010 at 04:32 PM.
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #55
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
so let me get this right... you are out with your girl, a guy talks to her (in front of you?), then proceeds to ask her out, then she says she is with you, and then they persist on asking her out?

1. I would smash their heads in because that is disrespectful
2. I find that VERY far fetched that a guy would do that... right in front of the boyfriend

pretty confused right now because i'm trying to piece everything together

if you are out with your girlfriend and other guys are hitting on her.. do you just leave her and do your own thing? do you stick next to her?... (for the most part)

does your gf go out with her gf's and then come home to tell you that she was hit on? if so, then your gf is an attention *****, no joke... and immature

i'm 26, i've done my share of going out, and its sounding like you are interpreting every guy out there as a pack of wolves on the hunt for some sweet ass nectar

just doesn't add up, take a chill pill.... i'll tell you one thing, and take it for what its worth.... your girlfriend is going to grow up and realize what a clown you are acting like, and if you don't follow suit and handle things in a more mature manner, she's gonna dump your ass the second she opens her eyes and realizes you are too over-protective

sorry to sound so harsh, but if guys blatantly hit on your gf RIGHT in front of you, then you need to stand your ground... under any other circumstances, i really see no point in getting upset

you are going to give yourself a heart attack just thinking about what she does when she goes out and you aren't there...
where did it say his gf gets him on in front of him? Maybe I can't read lol
Old 06-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #56
DME46

Quote:

No problem, I can handle the criticism. As far as hitting on her right in front of me, that would never happen.

I discussed it in a later post, but I'll reiterate... when a guy asks my girl to hang out I get pissed off because 95% of the time, a guy only asks a girl out because he's interested in doing more than just hanging out and talking. But I'm working on keeping my cool. I have anger-management issues that I think are carrying over and coming through when I get jealous... I'm working on it.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 06-17-2010, 03:30 AM   #57
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
No problem, I can handle the criticism. As far as hitting on her right in front of me, that would never happen.

I discussed it in a later post, but I'll reiterate... when a guy asks my girl to hang out I get pissed off because 95% of the time, a guy only asks a girl out because he's interested in doing more than just hanging out and talking. But I'm working on keeping my cool. I have anger-management issues that I think are carrying over and coming through when I get jealous... I'm working on it.
ok so i'll be right to the point... when a guy asks your girl out, where are you?

are you in the room?
are you somewhere else and she just tells you about it later?
do you find out eventually?
does she post it on facebook?

thats what i'm trying to figure out... how do you find out these guys are asking your girl out...
Old 06-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #58
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

I'll be the first to admit, yeah I am being a little insecure, but F!ck man, I can't stand seeing that sh!t. We are long distance (I know, I know, don't do it, heard it all before but willing to try and find out) and it is damn hard to remain trusting when seeing stuff like this. I'm in a sticky situation. But at the same time, like many posters said if she's gonna cheat she's gonna do it regardless. Dudes are all fugly btw too.
I'm in a long distance thing also but if I were to find out my girl went out grinding on some dude, its over right there and then. Think about it, do you really see any potential in the long run? if shes trying to get you jealous, and you're stopping yourself to express it, I don't see any potential in keeping up with that type of relationship, esp since its distanced.

then again, I guess it might be different in the Caribbeans, what do I know... lol
Old 06-18-2010, 06:10 AM   #59
DME46

Quote:
ok so i'll be right to the point... when a guy asks your girl out, where are you?

are you in the room?
are you somewhere else and she just tells you about it later?
do you find out eventually?
does she post it on facebook?

thats what i'm trying to figure out... how do you find out these guys are asking your girl out...
I'm usually somewhere else, and I'll either find out later through a text message on her phone... or she'll tell me about it.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 06-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #60
DylloS

Quote:
I'm usually somewhere else, and I'll either find out later through a text message on her phone... or she'll tell me about it.
I think JJR's trying to find out if she does it in an attention whorish way. Which it doesn't sound like she is doing.

My gf is getting good at seeing things from another point of view. The other day she said the producer at her job never eats and she was going to bring him breakfast and then asked me if that would look like she's interested. I told her it might and don't make him anything lol.