E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 4.97 average.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:52 AM   #661
Funknation77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Port talvot
Posts: 0
My Ride: BMW 320ci se
Sweet^^^^^

Nothing is TOO nsfw.....just post them!
Funknation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #662
electric130
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver, NC
Posts: 562
My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funknation77 View Post


I love tatts!!
who is she?
__________________
J.R.

electric130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #663
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funknation77 View Post
Sweet^^^^^

Nothing is TOO nsfw.....just post them!
Don;t be a b1tch. This is a NWS thread, which means post away.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #664
iwannagofast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 858/305
Posts: 315
My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Don;t be a b1tch. This is a NWS thread, which means post away.
i disagree.... when this thread was on like page 3 i posted a couple pretty pinks and they got deleted in fear this thread would go to purple land....... should i post them again?
__________________

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:00 PM   #665
Alectra82
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Northwest
Posts: 9
My Ride: 2004 325xi
Hey, Nice pics guys! I already tried a search, but how do you remove jizz from your keyboard?
Alectra82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #666
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
i disagree.... when this thread was on like page 3 i posted a couple pretty pinks and they got deleted in fear this thread would go to purple land....... should i post them again?
post with digression. Anything too graphic this will go purple. But one here and there I think okay.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #667
Funknation77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Port talvot
Posts: 0
My Ride: BMW 320ci se
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric130 View Post
who is she?
I have no idea but I could look at her rear for days on end.
Funknation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #668
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw





__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #669
Master Po
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 369
My Ride: E46 no more
I'm finding that a lil bit is a lot more attractive than bare.
Master Po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #670
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #671
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw












__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #672
francogt1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ/MD
Posts: 1,039
My Ride: E30 M3
Send a message via AIM to francogt1
i love you griffin
__________________
_DSC7278sig
francogt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #673
electric130
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver, NC
Posts: 562
My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by francogt1 View Post
i love you griffin
__________________
J.R.

electric130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #674
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by francogt1 View Post
i love you griffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric130 View Post
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #675
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw



__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #676
electric130
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver, NC
Posts: 562
My Ride: 2002 330i















__________________
J.R.

electric130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #677
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
^ 1st picture was Perfect.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:06 PM   #678
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw



__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #679
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw










__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #680
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw



__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use