E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 11:16 PM   #281
drumbum624

My Ride: 325xi
Send a message via AIM to drumbum624
I looked at a few of the threads and havent found an answer to this yet....what kind of cable is used for the ipod connect and more importantly can i plug my spec dock into it?
drumbum624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #282
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing

My Ride: BMW
its a small din plug and LOOKS like the spec dock plug but a few guys have tried it and last I heard it does not work.
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #283
J&T Distributing

THIS THREAD IS NOW OUTDATED, PLEASE DIRECT ALL FUTURE QUESTIONS TO THE NEWER POST HERE: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=814894
Old 01-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #284
tony2x

My Ride: 08 E61 535xiT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie E. View Post
Haven't seen this asked yet. Two questions:

1. Is this compatible with iPhone 4
2. When iPhone or iPod is connected, do you retain full iPod functionality, or does it lock the iPod down and only allow iPod/Phone control through the Dynavin unit?
Hey Jeff,

I just installed my Dynavin and I love it. I've just got one problem, when I plug my iPhone 4 in I get the "accessory not supported" message and don't see any of my playlists on the screen. Have you ran into any issues with an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.2?

Bluetooth audio works fine.
tony2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:28 AM   #285
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
^^ Take a look at Jeff's last post above yours, read what it says FFS.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #286
tony2x

My Ride: 08 E61 535xiT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
^^ Take a look at Jeff's last post above yours, read what it says FFS.
Oops. Reading is hard.
tony2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #287
J&T Distributing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@DynavinSolutions View Post
THIS THREAD IS NOW OUTDATED, PLEASE DIRECT ALL FUTURE QUESTIONS TO THE NEWER POST HERE: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=814894
Old 10-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #288
csreso

My Ride: 328I
Unhappy Sound problem with my e90 dynavin.

Hello

This problem started 2 days ago, and I need help to trouble shoot. I've the e90 purchase about 4 months ago..

Unit started giving problem with the driver side front speakers. It only works when I turn the unit up real high(radio only ) CD etc does not work by doing that. But within a few mins the sound goes back off from that same speaker.

Some times it will work on start up,other times NO ( but blasting it works-then goes off)

ALL other speakers works fine.. just one speaker is problem.

It works intermitently..

What can I do trouble shoot?

Thanks
csreso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:57 AM   #289
NeptuneTurner

My Ride: E53
D99 Windows CE Questions

D99 Windows CE version purchased in July 2012. I admit I'm in the "get acquainted" part of my relationship with the D99.

A few questions:

(1) I cannot get current time to display when in Nav mode. I downloaded a sygic manual (not sure which one was appropriate but...) and the kinda-sorta indicates that time can be displayed in the lower blacked out area of the Nav screen by navigating through settings -> advanced settings. When I try to get to this setting control panel it is in fact, not there. Any suggestions?

(2) The nav system seems to auto zoom in and out depending on vehicle speed. Does anyone know how to enable/disable this feature?

(3) The navigation tracking of my vehicle is slower than my old DVD-based system. I was not expecting this. Are there any configuration settings I could look at that might be causing this?

(4) I was expecting radio reception comparable to the OEM Nav/radio system and my expectations have not been met. I will check the antenna cable installation but was wondering is this common?

Thanks for listening.
NeptuneTurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #290
J&T Distributing

questions better asked on the mobile electronics forum: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22
Old 03-29-2014, 04:03 PM   #291
denniz

My Ride: bmw
need help with d99+ camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions View Post
Well the major bug has been the noise issues...this has been fixed with the LOC that they now have available, it will come with the new units and is available for purchase on the older units (although any LOC will work) see my "dynavin info" post here for everything you every wanted to know about the dynavin: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=754606
hi Jeff, just installed a camera in my dynavin d99+ but when i put it on reverse gear it increases the brightness on the screen and when i put it out on reverse it is dont dimming the brightness back on the screen , it does the same without camera in plugged . thanks if i get some help
denniz is offline   Reply With Quote