E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
325cicoupe

My Ride: bmw
Girl doesn't want relationship, but hooked up a few times?

hey guys, new around here and had a question!
Met a girl a few weeks ago.. Hit it off pretty good, hung out a few times then she came down to my house for a few days. On the second night we hooked up and she said she really liked me and things like that. Talked almost every day for the next week and went out on a date twice. Both went good. I have been to her house a few times and met her parents and a lot of her friends. Then she came down again last week and spent the night here and was the same as normal. I brought up a relationship to her after she left and she claims she doesn't want a relationship right now and that if i don't want to be friends with her anymore she'd just have to suck it up and deal with that. Confused on what to do next? I still like her a lot... thanks
325cicoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
Bill W

My Ride: 330ci
You have it good now why would you want to change things and make a relationship out of it? Let it ride and see where it takes you.
Bill W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
Dreamliner330

My Ride: 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post
You have it good now why would you want to change things and make a relationship out of it? Let her ride and see where it takes you.
fixed.

oh, and...

Dreamliner330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
Kris.R

My Ride: 2012 Dodge Charger
Similar situation happened to me not too long ago bro. She is going to pass her time with you until she finds what she wants, and by that I mean someone else. Not saying that you're not good enough for her, because I'm almost 100% positive that you're better than her. She said all of those things to you because it was what she was feeling at that time and she said it and meant it, but like I said, at that time. You like her a lot, because she did what all men desire, show you interest and make you feel really good inside. When she did that you received what we men look for and that thing is validation, but take what she says with a grain of salt. Prepare yourself for arguements because she's going to stick around and say and do things to give you a strong impression of wanting to be with you, but on the flip side she won't want a relationship at all. This in turn might make you constantly think that she wants a relationship, and after a while you might even feel irritated to hang out with her just because she's got your emotions running in circles. I'm sorry if I sound negative, I'm just trying to look out for a fellow man. Good look my man.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

-Abraham Lincoln-

Last edited by Kris.R; 07-02-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Kris.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
E46Msex

My Ride: 135i ///M
^^^^ true that

Mod list:

-Weighted zhp shift knob
-Black grills
-M6 reps rims
E46Msex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy-E46 View Post
Similar situation happened to me not too long ago bro. She is going to pass her time with you until she finds what she wants, and by that I mean someone else. Not saying that you're not good enough for her, because I'm almost 100% positive that you're better than her. She said all of those things to you because it was what she was feeling at that time and she said it and meant it, but like I said, at that time. You like her a lot, because she did what all men desire, show you interest and make you feel really good inside. When she did that you received what we men look for and that thing is validation, but take what she says with a grain of salt. Prepare yourself for arguements because she's going to stick around and say and do things to give you a strong impression of wanting to be with you, but on the flip side she won't want a relationship at all. This in turn might make you constantly think that she wants a relationship, and after a while you might even feel irritated to hang out with her just because she's got your emotions running in circles. I'm sorry if I sound negative, I'm just trying to look out for a fellow man. Good look my man.
I lol'd
Old 07-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
eazy-e46 is spot on...you can either sit back and enjoy or end it now before you end up hurting yourself...honestly i have a girl like that is pretty much what i'm looking for but i am taking the opposite approach of just enjoying her company rather then push something that i'd rather let happen naturally
Old 07-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #8
Breyton-BMW

My Ride: Ti
Send a message via AIM to Breyton-BMW Send a message via Yahoo to Breyton-BMW
You're one lucky sob!!! All the benefits without any of the hassles.

Breyton-BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #9
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
I lol'd
me too
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #10
SalM

My Ride: Shhh
Lol go along with it and have fun

SalMPhotography
SalM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Try to meet another girl. Until then, enjoy the benefits of her company. Just remember that she isn't committed to you, so DO NOT let her control/guilt/influence you.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
This the time period where you are supposed to be pursuing her while boning as many other girls as possible. You two are not official or serious enough to where there would be any guilt involved and if you do get to that point then you stick with her and get serious. Problem solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:58 PM   #13
BimmerFerret

My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy-E46 View Post
Dude, you are my new favorite member, not because of the content of this message, but because you quoted me in your sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #14
Kris.R

My Ride: 2012 Dodge Charger
^ Hell yea bro! I loved that you said that lol.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

-Abraham Lincoln-
Kris.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #15
325cicoupe

ya turned out she didn't want a relationship because she had a bf at the time lol. he is a friend of a friend... he now knows what happened but is still with her. Plently of other girls that aren't crazy haha
Old 07-29-2010, 02:31 PM   #16
becca0207

My Ride: 2002 325ci vert
Send a message via AIM to becca0207
just go with it. get to know each other better, don't stress about a relationship yet, you only just met her.

just have fun.
becca0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:15 AM   #17
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325cicoupe View Post
ya turned out she didn't want a relationship because she had a bf at the time lol. he is a friend of a friend... he now knows what happened but is still with her. Plently of other girls that aren't crazy haha
Aren't you glad you didn't get in a relationship with her? haha. what a class act...

Looks like you got the right idea. take care buddy
Old 08-02-2010, 12:56 AM   #18
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325cicoupe View Post
classy girl...
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #19
Riverbmr3

My Ride: slow 3
you win, bf's loss
Riverbmr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:55 PM   #20
325cicoupe

exactly. he even knows now and is still w/ her?? and she had the balls to introduce me to him as her bf. almost feel on the ground laughing.