E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #21
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
^haha there's having fun and then there's being a ***** and cheating on your man. Just because there are two guys in the room doesn't mean she will bang them... LIFE IS NOT ONE GIANT PORNO GUYS
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #22
zikhkd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,373
My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
Sucks man, 2 guys staying in the same room as your girl and her friend? I would offer to pay for a separate room for the girls on my behalf- your girl should have enough sense to know how you will feel about it so she won't do it in the first place. She's just 20, I don't know how serious it can possibly be for her

I'm in a distance relationship also, it's rough but only if you think she's worth it in the long run- put the effort in it. If she goes out partying often, doesn't mind guys staying in the same room with her, and blowing up on you for telling her how you feel, quit it. If my girl told me they're having some guys sleep in their room, I'd tell them to get another room, I'd never allow it no matter how much I trust the girl given the situation.
__________________

Last edited by zikhkd; 07-10-2010 at 12:39 AM.
zikhkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #23
officer140
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Bronx
Posts: 301
My Ride: 01 330xi, 99 TLR
I didn't read through all the threads - just what the OP posted up. I gotta say - wow! No way is she gonna be loyal. Unless she gets her period - she's gonna get banged. Even if she's on the rag, she can still dish out some blowees. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just not gonna sugar coat it like some of the guys here. I've been on many trips and landed in that same scenario (I was one of the dudes that your girl would have been partying with). Triz, trains, 1 niters, 4am booty calls - they all happened at some point during those "vacations". The only time that it didn't go down was when the chick was on the rag but my friend ended up stuffing her face with his meat stick. There was another time that the chick was with it but she was on the rag but I ran that red light (covered up of course). Sorry to be so blatant, rude, disrespectful, etc. Whatever you wanna call it, at the end of the night - it is what it is. If I say it nicely, I don't think you'll feel any better knowing that your girl got twisted out. I'm sure that it happened to me in the past but I can't prove it. It's just something you gotta be able to accept and live with. If not, move on. No girl is loyal. Let me say this again so that you understand .... NO girl is loyal! I grew up in a female household. I know the excuses and I know the games. With that said - a girl may still be able to get over on me (but I really doubt it) because they just have a completely different mindset. If men are dogs, then women are cats. The difference between dogs and cats is this: dogs leave there $h!t out in the open for everyone to see, cats cover it up! BTW, I'm not some teen or douche that is mad at the world. Quite the contrary - I'm a grown a$$ man and I live life to the fullest and have fun doing it. If I'm with my boys out partying with a bunch of guys and girls, I will cockblock everyone (except my own peoples) in order to get those girls to leave with us. Now, if you still trust her .. give me the address of where she's staying and I'll be sure to take pics
officer140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #24
Breezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 151
My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
fck it, this one was a long time coming....nothing i can do, whether or not i said something doesn't make a difference. At least i said what i did, fck it
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:08 AM   #25
officer140
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Bronx
Posts: 301
My Ride: 01 330xi, 99 TLR
Tell her not to go and see what she says
officer140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:09 AM   #26
Breezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 151
My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by officer140 View Post
Tell her not to go and see what she says
i think we all know she will regardless. nothing i can do.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #27
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by officer140 View Post
NO girl is loyal!
I disagree, but regardless, you can't change a person, so there is no reason to blow up and try to control the situation... especially if she is 20.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:31 AM   #28
officer140
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Bronx
Posts: 301
My Ride: 01 330xi, 99 TLR
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
I disagree, but regardless, you can't change a person, so there is no reason to blow up and try to control the situation... especially if she is 20.
Let me clarify: No girl is loyal - women are loyal.
officer140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #29
Breezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 151
My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
So the verdict on this..We know i cant do anything about it, but was i justified in expressing im not comfortable with 2 randoms sleeping in the same room? I feel almost liek I'm just sitting there taking it if i didnt say anything...you know? almost like i will allow her to disrespect me. At least I said how I feel about it. And my stance will never change, will never be cool with 2 dudes just sleeping in there.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:04 AM   #30
officer140
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Bronx
Posts: 301
My Ride: 01 330xi, 99 TLR
Nah, you were right to voice your opinion. If you're with her in the future - you could always throw it in her face when you need some time to hang out with the fellas!
officer140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:06 AM   #31
Breezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 151
My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by officer140 View Post
Nah, you were right to voice your opinion. If you're with her in the future - you could always throw it in her face when you need some time to hang out with the fellas!
well, thanks for the help man..and othe posters too...
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:27 AM   #32
kushy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: kids these days are pu55ies
Posts: 238
My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
It's such a double standard thing in life...she always accuses me of talking to girls at parties, asking me who im talking to, and i just express that im not cool with 2 random dudes being in the room and now this...
STEER CLEAR!!!

She doesn't trust you. She probably thinks you're hooking up with other girls, and tries so justify it to herself by thinking that because you're not being faithful, it's okay if she isn't either. She does this while you ARE faithful, but it's all really because she's insecure (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm sorry man, I know it sucks but you gotta get out of that long distance relationship. You're 23, go out and party with the guys! Find some nice girls, and bang em.

If you really want to hang on to this relationship, ask her to not to go in the best way you can. Maybe surprise her with flowers or something. If she stays, maybe hold on to her. MAYBE. If not, gtfo outta there and never look back! Good luck!
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:50 AM   #33
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,395
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
It's such a double standard thing in life...she always accuses me of talking to girls at parties, asking me who im talking to, and i just express that im not cool with 2 random dudes being in the room and now this...
sounds like insecurity.

But bottom line, she's going to do whatever she wants. You are not responsible for whatever she does or does not do. Most likely, she'll get home and tell you nothing happened, at which point you have two choices:
1. Believe her because you trust her
2. Don't believe her, because you don't trust her (or because you surf a car forum for relationship advice).

If the answer is number two, it's time to break it off.
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:57 AM   #34
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,395
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
So the verdict on this..We know i cant do anything about it, but was i justified in expressing im not comfortable with 2 randoms sleeping in the same room? I feel almost liek I'm just sitting there taking it if i didnt say anything...you know? almost like i will allow her to disrespect me. At least I said how I feel about it. And my stance will never change, will never be cool with 2 dudes just sleeping in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
well, thanks for the help man..and othe posters too...
Dude... Ever heard of "self-fulfilling prophecy"? You thinking like this is going to end the relationship whether she does anything or not. You're listening to ****ing interwebz forum posting pr0n starz about their adventures and how it happens every time with every person in every situation.

Well, guess what. Listen to that guy, and you're never going to have a successful relationship, because you're going to assume that every time someone you're dating is out of your sight she's "getting her face stuffed with meat stick".

Either be a man and trust her to do the right thing, or shut up and get out of the relationship. Don't get all emo doom and gloom on us and say "woe is me, my girlfriend is eating some dude's tubesteak while she's on vacation." All anyone knows about your girlfriend is what you've said in this thread. Don't listen to them.

Either talk to her and trust her, or talk to her and don't trust her. But "some dude on the internet said you were going to cheat on me" isn't going to fly if you talk to her and explain why you're all pissed off and breaking up with her.



cliff notes COMMUNICATE WITH HER and stop listening to idiots
__________________

Last edited by NOVAbimmer; 07-10-2010 at 03:59 AM.
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:44 AM   #35
HPFMTRE
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,930
My Ride: HPF stage 3 M3
Dude the fact that she blew up on you when you asked her about it sends bad messages. She shouldnt have blew up she should of been calm IMO thats because she has that thought of "what if something happens" and she's mad your confronting her about it. Girls piss me off man i hate game playing. Good luck though i know exactly how you feel. and IMO you cant trust any girl these days. My advice is to go out with the boys that night and have some fun at a club or bar. How about get a party going and have some chicks sleep in your room and have some fun. see what she feels about that.(i gues thats kinda game playing though lol)

EDIT: what some guy said. Maybe you shouldnt think like that? personally i have trust issues just the way ive grown up with ppl and a lot of these internet ppl have some crazy things to say. Hmm well put it this way if she's never given you a reason to NOT trust her then i wouldnt worry. Good luck
__________________
Photobucket
Pictures of my car
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2927228
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
wat?? guys with turbo M3's don't have woman troubles...

try adjusting your wastegate
HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)

Last edited by HPFMTRE; 07-10-2010 at 04:48 AM.
HPFMTRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:25 AM   #36
Breezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 151
My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Dude... Ever heard of "self-fulfilling prophecy"? You thinking like this is going to end the relationship whether she does anything or not. You're listening to ****ing interwebz forum posting pr0n starz about their adventures and how it happens every time with every person in every situation.

Well, guess what. Listen to that guy, and you're never going to have a successful relationship, because you're going to assume that every time someone you're dating is out of your sight she's "getting her face stuffed with meat stick".

Either be a man and trust her to do the right thing, or shut up and get out of the relationship. Don't get all emo doom and gloom on us and say "woe is me, my girlfriend is eating some dude's tubesteak while she's on vacation." All anyone knows about your girlfriend is what you've said in this thread. Don't listen to them.

Either talk to her and trust her, or talk to her and don't trust her. But "some dude on the internet said you were going to cheat on me" isn't going to fly if you talk to her and explain why you're all pissed off and breaking up with her.



cliff notes COMMUNICATE WITH HER and stop listening to idiots
I never said to her anything lik e"you are going to cheat" or "you are going ot do this" all i said, and this is how it all started was...."Babe, you dont know these guys, I'm not comfortable with 2 random men staying in the room." That's it. nothing else. End of story. And I repeat, I will never be cool with that. Sorry but no. Not going to
happen. It has nothing to do with her, its the fact that there are two f!cking guys in the same room where my girl is. That's the bottom line. I never told her not to go, and I definitely will not do that. I never told her "you are going to cheat on me" and will never say that either. Two dudes staying with my girl and her friend. Sorry but f!ck that once again.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #37
Au2bahn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ashburn, VA
Posts: 567
My Ride: 05 330i ZHP,09 HCHII
Yep. She had an agenda from the start. Women. My experience....the only way to get attention from women is to IGNORE them.
Au2bahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #38
chivo328
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,533
My Ride: 328/330/633/M5
Look man they were the ones that asked us for a ride AND suggested that we share the room. If it makes you feel any better I promise we won't double up on her. Oh, and I promise I'll use a condom (can't speak for my friend though).
chivo328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #39
817bimmerfanatic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: the Lone Star State!
Posts: 944
My Ride: is schön!
Send a message via ICQ to 817bimmerfanatic
^^^^ i really hope your the guy going! i would laugh until i sh!t my lungs out!
__________________
817bimmerfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #40
Keno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sunset Blvd
Posts: 461
My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
I never said to her anything lik e"you are going to cheat" or "you are going ot do this" all i said, and this is how it all started was...."Babe, you dont know these guys, I'm not comfortable with 2 random men staying in the room." That's it. nothing else. End of story. And I repeat, I will never be cool with that. Sorry but no. Not going to
happen. It has nothing to do with her, its the fact that there are two f!cking guys in the same room where my girl is. That's the bottom line. I never told her not to go, and I definitely will not do that. I never told her "you are going to cheat on me" and will never say that either. Two dudes staying with my girl and her friend. Sorry but f!ck that once again.
I had this sorta problem with my ex (20 yrs old too). I think its extremely immature of a girl to put you in this situation. After I dumped my ex, I blew up on her when she started inquiring about some of the reasons why, and this was definitely one of them...Its funny how she completely "understood" that she was in the wrong about it when she was trying to get me back.

I don't know if she cheated or not, but the principle of the matter is what pissed me off. If a girl is truly into you and you're relationship, she will have no problem making these small sacrifices (like not spending time with random dudes in such intimate/private situations).

At the end of the day, don't commit to naive girls.
__________________

Last edited by Keno; 07-11-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use