E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #41
Lonely Tylenol.
Banned

My Ride: is faster thAn yours
Send a message via AIM to Lonely Tylenol.
did the clutch at my dads shop ... gimme a pm if ur still looking for prices ...
Lonely Tylenol. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #42
N89

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingNuts View Post
Even so, I vote for burger flipping.
I'm with you on that one, the fact that he thinks so highly of himself and his generation old $16,000 car is hilarious. $5 says he bought it used and is making payments

Oh and an extra $1 says he comes back with a response saying that we're bitter.

Last edited by N89; 07-26-2010 at 05:14 PM.
N89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #43
KcMayn

My Ride: 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzym3 View Post
ok djr ur right i would only get a (reg) 3 series to beat upp at a the track lets go buy them tomorrow?
It's people like you that make me look like an ******* for the car I drive, GTFO.

You're an abomination to society and to this forum. And the fact that your on a pedestal because you drive an e46 M

Newsflash buddy, it's a car.

Last edited by KcMayn; 07-26-2010 at 05:20 PM.
KcMayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #44
CBIRDave

My Ride: CB M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineteen89 View Post
The point is ridiculously obvious, and if you can't see why we're making these comments then it's not even worth it to explain it to you since you still won't understand.

And since you really don't know what he does, how do you know what I do and that I don't own an M?

I'll give you a hint: I don't think I'm better than everyone else because I drive a 7 year old car that anyone with a decent job can get.
the pic in your sig wasnt an M3 lol and you quickly took your pic off after i made that comment.

im not knocking 3 series, the other kid is. i gave them cred when i said i am debating on purchasing one and devoting it strictly to the track because there cheap and very efficient for track use.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #45
CBIRDave

My Ride: CB M3
Quote:
how do you know what I do and that I don't own an M?
out of curiosity i checked your posts and threads made by you....yea, you do have a 3 series.

nothing against 3 series, but why deny the fact you own one?

i didnt make this thread to start problems, idk why the kid decided to put his 2cents in and start bashing 3 series drivers.

all i was trying to do is figure out what shop in NJ will perform a clutch/fly installation for a good price lol
Old 07-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #46
N89

Quote:
Originally Posted by l djayr l View Post
out of curiosity i checked your posts and threads made by you....yea, you do have a 3 series.

nothing against 3 series, but why deny the fact you own one?

i didnt make this thread to start problems, idk why the kid decided to put his 2cents in and start bashing 3 series drivers.

all i was trying to do is figure out what shop in NJ will perform a clutch/fly installation for a good price lol
Yeah I didn't and don't think anything bad about you either, he just came in here on a high horse which shows even more so how ridiculous he is (because you don't have the same attitude).

But I never denied owning one, that's kind of funny how you took it that way lol, I just took the sig off cause it looked tacky with the fake rain honestly and I wasn't even thinking about this thread, bad coincidence I guess, but I'm most definitely not trying to pretend like I don't own one, I have a 330Ci and there's absolutely no reason for me to be ashamed of it, I love it.

If I had a civic or something then yeah, I'd be embarrassed.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #47
jrzym3

My Ride: 03 m3
Quote:
I doubt he can afford anything more expensive. As it is he has to spend the next 25 years flipping burgers to pay for his 7 year old banger.
flipping burgers? lol i bought mine in cash.. as im a 20 year old student.. and im messing around i got a 325 also lol
jrzym3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #48
GoingNuts
Just Nuts

My Ride: 2004 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by l djayr l View Post
Whatever his reason, looks like he had a taste of the power of non-M3 owners and probably won't be back. The simple fact is M3 is a good car and it's really not such a big deal. He made it as if he had a ferrari or something. Only a kid at the burger flipping age is capable of that way of thinking. So we can have a little fun with him.

Personally I don't like the M3's big ass and I don't like the damn noise because I am an adult. Used M3's are reasonably cheap and within a lot of people's reach. To gloat with a 7 year old car is just plain dumbassery.

As for your clutch price, why don't you go ask the shops. You could have gotten your price long ago.
GoingNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #49
N89

Quote:
Whatever his reason, looks like he had a taste of the power of non-M3 owners and probably won't be back. The simple fact is M3 is a good car and it's really not such a big deal. He made it as if he had a ferrari or something. Only a kid at the burger flipping age is capable of that way of thinking. So we can have a little fun with him.

Personally I don't like the M3's big ass and I don't like the damn noise because I am an adult. Used M3's are reasonably cheap and within a lot of people's reach. To gloat with a 7 year old car is just plain dumbassery.

As for your clutch price, why don't you go ask the shops. You could have gotten your price long ago.
He obviously came from the bottom of the barrel to think so highly of the car he drives, maybe if he had bought it brand new and was the original owner and paid cash he'd be entitled to that attitude, but right now, a brand new Civic is more expensive than his car, yet he's got the attitude of an Enzo driver. Actually an Enzo driver would have so much money he wouldn't even need to talk about it.

People get this attitude usually when they have nothing and then finally get something. Our cars are still better than most on the road but this dude is just stupid.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #50
GoingNuts
Just Nuts

My Ride: 2004 330Ci
Quote:
flipping burgers? lol i bought mine in cash.. as im a 20 year old student.. and im messing around i got a 325 also lol
Ok, so you deal drugs at school in between jobs of flipping burgers. Why don't you go buy a porsche with cash. As far as I am concerned, a 911 is the bare minimum for a real sports car. Then you can gloat a bit, but not too much as porsches are pretty common.
GoingNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #51
N89

Quote:
flipping burgers? lol i bought mine with mommy and daddy's cash.. as im a 20 year old student.. and im messing around i got a 325 also lol
fixed, that sounds about right, it's ok bro you'll be important one day... maybe.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #52
ALPIN3

My Ride: E46 M3 & E46 323i

...and to think some people struggle just to eat every day.
ALPIN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #53
jrzym3

My Ride: 03 m3
Quote:
fixed, that sounds about right, it's ok bro you'll be important one day... maybe.
nah my money close tho
jrzym3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #54
Josh330ci

My Ride: 04 330ci
Quote:
ok sweet my uncle has worlds fastest corvette what does that mean??? nothing.
I'm sure he does

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPIN3 View Post

...and to think some people struggle just to eat every day.
Did you hear the stand up louie ck did about people with nice cars vs. people who starve in less fortunate countries?