E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 05:28 AM   #1
yousefmuharib

My Ride: 2006 325ci m-packge
girl problems..since everone is doing it

ive seen alot of feedback from this site when ppl post up their problems..
me and my girl have been goin out for almost 2 years,(goin to gr.12 btw) and just to start. when things are good there really great.but weve always fought too much. FYI im reall ybad on piking on ppls personality, i just genarilze it as annoying..i kno bad idea..anywaiz..weve broken up twice..it was always me..she wa snever the clingy type but when i broke up with her and played the ******* shyt game she clinged on even more and tried to stop *****ing bout stupid ****..i have things goin on at home and their pretty bad and im confused bcuz she dosnt help with my stress..weve been good when things were bad at home for a good 1 month and now she is jus tpissing the fuk outa me.. i feel like im a bad person now to her, i feel like i dont care about being cute and shes said im differnt than since the begging.. its like we switched roles she went from dry to cute and i went from being cute to not doing cute things and saying rude **** when we fight..idk i cant deal with her and things at home aswell and getting into my first accident, making things worse.. its soo much too handle and i dont know what to do.. she left my house last night because after spending 2 hours chilling with her and helping he rlook for cars on the web i wanted to play a game of halo since we werent really saying anything or "doing" anything and i can understand how she says that i buss all the way down here and u play that game wow etc but things are really bad cant she be understanding.. i relli love her but there is a feeling in me where i can be an ass to her soo easily..idk does it have to do with issues wit family?
yousefmuharib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:29 AM   #2
yousefmuharib

My Ride: 2006 325ci m-packge
wow just writing that all down felt better
yousefmuharib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:30 AM   #3
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
in before the move

go look for "Everything Else" then "Off Topic" then "Love Line" and you'll find the proper place for this question

EDIT: learn how to type, it'll help solve 90% of your problems
Old 07-27-2010, 05:33 AM   #4
GoingNuts
Just Nuts

My Ride: 2004 330Ci
This **** is strong in ***. ** *** and ***, then what's up bro ? You *** w*** ** sayin ?
GoingNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:37 AM   #5
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingNuts View Post
This **** is strong in ***. ** *** and ***, then what's up bro ? You *** w*** ** sayin ?
***in *l** *
:****:
Old 07-27-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
PEEBU

My Ride: E46 Touring
I thought I had gone onto the Russian E46 site for a minute. Couldnt understand a word. Use the Queens English, old boy !!!!
PEEBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:22 AM   #7
Megalocnus

My Ride: 05 330i ZHP/MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefmuharib View Post
wow just writing that all down felt better
This is writing?
Megalocnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:55 AM   #8
Lionelski

My Ride: 325CIc
I hope whatever the problem is works out for both of you.
I'd guess that it has to do with communication because I didn't understand most of what you said below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefmuharib View Post
ive seen alot of feedback from this site when ppl post up their problems..
me and my girl have been goin out for almost 2 years,(goin to gr.12 btw) and just to start. when things are good there really great.but weve always fought too much. FYI im reall ybad on piking on ppls personality, i just genarilze it as annoying..i kno bad idea..anywaiz..weve broken up twice..it was always me..she wa snever the clingy type but when i broke up with her and played the ******* shyt game she clinged on even more and tried to stop *****ing bout stupid ****..i have things goin on at home and their pretty bad and im confused bcuz she dosnt help with my stress..weve been good when things were bad at home for a good 1 month and now she is jus tpissing the fuk outa me.. i feel like im a bad person now to her, i feel like i dont care about being cute and shes said im differnt than since the begging.. its like we switched roles she went from dry to cute and i went from being cute to not doing cute things and saying rude **** when we fight..idk i cant deal with her and things at home aswell and getting into my first accident, making things worse.. its soo much too handle and i dont know what to do.. she left my house last night because after spending 2 hours chilling with her and helping he rlook for cars on the web i wanted to play a game of halo since we werent really saying anything or "doing" anything and i can understand how she says that i buss all the way down here and u play that game wow etc but things are really bad cant she be understanding.. i relli love her but there is a feeling in me where i can be an ass to her soo easily..idk does it have to do with issues wit family?

Sport Package, Premium Package
Racing Dynamics Strut Tower Brace
Conforti Shark Injector, Conforti CAI
Interior: Leather, Euro Tray, M3 Dead Pedal
Lionelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:58 AM   #9
paraklas

My Ride: ESS TS2 320ci
Her vanos seals might be gone thus her mood fluctuation
Old 07-27-2010, 06:59 AM   #10
electric130

My Ride: 2002 330i
can't read the word wall there, but you might need some counseling.

electric130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:08 AM   #11
viceversa

My Ride: 2004 325i
OP: I am sure your English Writing teacher told you this every year, regardless of who s/he was: writing is important. Others will either respect you or ignore you or piss on you if you type like a moron. This isn't an instant message site; it's a forum. We aren't texting each other right now. We are typing messages. Type regular English and people are more likely to respond.
viceversa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:12 AM   #12
usernamehere
Banned

My Ride: lackbof turbos
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci00782 View Post
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH...
usernamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:22 AM   #13
BoogetyBoogety

My Ride: 2010 SL550
Cool story, bro.

What's your girl's number? I'd like to give her a call now that she's free of... on second thought, she's probably just as vapid and illiterate as you, so... never mind...
BoogetyBoogety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #14
kosnosferatu

My Ride: 2000 323ci
I don't usually critique people's posts on e46...but how the f*** does someone with poorer writing skills than my 12 year old brother have an e46? why is this allowed in the cosmic scheme of the universe?
Old 07-27-2010, 07:46 AM   #15
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosnosferatu View Post
I don't usually critique people's posts on e46...but how the f*** does someone with poorer writing skills than my 12 year old brother have an e46? why is this allowed in the cosmic scheme of the universe?
yeah coz E46's are totally for the elite's of society go get a reality check

yousefmuharib, you are going through a tough time. its definately going to fvck with your emotions, but you cant be one of those people who takes their shlt out on others. it will get you nowhere in life, and i know its probably much easier to take anger out on others, but at the end of the day, its just taking it out on yourself as you will lose everyone close to you.

goodluck kiddo
Old 07-27-2010, 08:19 AM   #16
Avet4

My Ride: 2004 330i 6spd
Holy **** guys, relax. I've got horrible lack of focus yet I was able to understand everything he wrote.

To the OP. You said you guys are going onto grade 12? I'm assuming that means you are both around 18 years old or so?

If so then I understand your shock and confusion about girls/womens behavior.

Women will be like that forever. I know this.

The older you get and the more relationships you have the more you will become either jaded by this fact or you will just go with the flow better.

I myself still haven't learned how to control it. Everytime I'm confronted with a woman being a woman I take a passive stance and tell her straight up "well there's no response I can give you because you are being a woman right now, therefore I choose to not try and fix something that is unfixable".

It may not stop her from continuing on with her vagina but it will definitely be easier for you than trying to take control of the situation.
Avet4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:57 AM   #17
GoingNuts
Just Nuts

My Ride: 2004 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avet4 View Post
I choose to not try and fix something that is unfixable
That's nuts. Everything is fixable so long as you buy the right BMW part number.
GoingNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #18
golf_234

My Ride: E90
ok... wow. just wow...

1. Watch Godfather I-III
2. Watch every Entourage
3. Work on your car and do things girls cant do, every day, all day, but give women all the respect in the world
4. Never stress or rant about your relationship or anything ever again.

/your problem

2008 135i | Year 1 of the 1 | AW/Black Boston Leather | N54 | JB4 | Map 5 | 19" Matte Black CSLs | Comfort Access
Adaptive Xenons | Premium/Sport | Cold Weather | Brembos | Clear Bra | Auto Dim | Rain Sensor | 350 WHP

Last edited by golf_234; 07-27-2010 at 09:21 AM.
golf_234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:19 AM   #19
golf_234

My Ride: E90
also i have rated your thread as 5 star. good luck. please never mention this issue again, for your own benefit. Thank you.

2008 135i | Year 1 of the 1 | AW/Black Boston Leather | N54 | JB4 | Map 5 | 19" Matte Black CSLs | Comfort Access
Adaptive Xenons | Premium/Sport | Cold Weather | Brembos | Clear Bra | Auto Dim | Rain Sensor | 350 WHP
golf_234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 AM   #20
B
OG Moderator Extraordinaire

My Ride: 325iX-M3-525iT-M5
Send a message via AIM to B
couldn't understand your post but I think it belongs here