E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 09-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
sinlightened

My Ride: '01 325ci
DTM Spec shipped to the wrong state/won't email me back.

Aug 24 - I ordered an MTech II Front bumper from DTM-Spec.net (use to be Euro-Spec). Billed to myself in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Shipped to my friends shop also in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Aug 26th - I received an email stating the item status had been updated to "f.shipped" and providing a tracking number. Naturally I go to check the tracking # only to find there is no record of it. I email them asking when I can expect it to be updated. They tell me the item hasn't actually shipped yet, just processed and it will ship out within 48 business hours and to allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to be updated.

Sometime in the course of the next few days, the tracking information is updated and I notice that the destination is listed as MENTOR, OHIO! I emailed James Adamo @ DTM on Aug 30th asking what was up. This was the rep that emailed me back explaining the shipping status on the 26th.

Sept 1st still no word back from James @ DTM. Shipping status now states Delivered, Received, and signed for in Mentor, Ohio on Aug 31st!! I emailed the general sales@euro-spec.net and used the "contact us" form on the website as well which states 24-48 hours for a response.

Sept 2nd The day the car was to be in the shop for test fitting and to paint the bumper. (also installed my angel eyes and shadowlined the trim) but of course, no bumper.

now here we are today, Sept 4th still no answer back from James or anyone else at DTM... $400 and a week and a half later, no bumper, no response... I'll post more if/when I hear something. with the holiday weekend upon us, I'm sure I won't hear anything until at least Tuesday.

Anyone have any input or experience like this? there is no contact phone # on their website and I searched for reviews or comments on this company before ordering and even spoke with a sales rep, everything seemed legit and I hope they quickly make this right.

sinlightened is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
sinlightened

My Ride: '01 325ci
I was thinking that maybe they gave me the wrong tracking #. another member messaged me saying this might be case. he ordered a csl bootlid that was received on the 31st so possibly they gave me his tracking #. waiting on more info from him to see if the tracking #s match.. I hope this is the case... will update when I find out..

sinlightened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
Andrew@euro-spec
Sponsor

My Ride: E92 335
I think we did send you the wrong tracking number. Im not sure who you emailed and everything, but ill for sure help you out man. Shoot me an PM with all the transaction info. Name, transaction number, what you ordered, date, etc. Ill look into it man.

-Andrew