E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
daddysm3

My Ride: 03' M3, 04' M3 SMG
FS: 03' M3 6spd, Charcoal/Immola Red, Vorsteiner

I put both of my M3's up for sale 6 days ago, the 04' Dinan SR-1 just sold yesterday, so now my original m3 has to go. I have decided to not pick up a new m3, but I am going to the darkside and picking up a Nissan GTR. Sorry in advance.

03' 6 spd Charcoal Grey, with Immola red interior, and about 15k to 20k in upgrades. The M3 has both a Vorsteiner carbon fiber Hood and trunk, painted to match the car, with portions exposed to reveal the Carbon. It was done extremely well.

The car sits on 19" Ray's Volk LE-37, the cover up some monster cross drilled and slotted rotors. The suspension is H&R adjustable coilovers, as well as having H&R short shifter and piggy back chip. The dixis titanium exhaust is also a nice addition.

When I bought the car 3 years ago, the previous owner had put in a nice JL sound system with custom M3 box. Feel free to check out my ad on autotrader. The car is located in Scottsdale, AZ zip code 85262. Check link below.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
daddysm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
sdradsmd

My Ride: wrecked
Be careful of this car!

I drove from out of town to see this car.
There is a shady history about this car. The guy said he owned the car for a few years, but I saw a bill of sale in the glove compartment stating that he bought it two months ago.
The car has been driven HARD and not babied at all (lots of wear and tear on suspension and tires). The interior looks used.
The hood and trunk are not aligned. The clear coat is coming off the front bumper and there is a large horizontal scratch on the back bumper.

Good luck
sdradsmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #3
Streetsyndicate

My Ride: S14
I knew it! I saw this car for sale on craigslist about 3 months ago. I was actually really interested in it (when the price tag was lower).
Streetsyndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
ElCapitan464

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330ci
Damm sad to hear that it looks beautiful in the pics
ElCapitan464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
KamPow3r

My Ride: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdradsmd View Post
I drove from out of town to see this car.
There is a shady history about this car. The guy said he owned the car for a few years, but I saw a bill of sale in the glove compartment stating that he bought it two months ago.
The car has been driven HARD and not babied at all (lots of wear and tear on suspension and tires). The interior looks used.
The hood and trunk are not aligned. The clear coat is coming off the front bumper and there is a large horizontal scratch on the back bumper.

Good luck
Awesome! Thanks for the info. I saw this exact car on sale 3 months ago and was going to possibly buy from that owner but he sold it to this guy a few months back. Then when I saw it again online and when I spoke to him he mentioned he owned it for 3 years. I thought something was fishy about that as well.

Thank you so much for posting that information, saved me a long drive to go check it out!!
Old 09-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
Tate325xi

My Ride: 325xi & CLK55 AMG
that looks pretty sketchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
sometimes i'm into it and my one hand gets tired, i try switching, but then it's like someone with lou gehrig's trying to peel a carrot.
Tate325xi is offline   Reply With Quote