E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #261
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Has anyone ever heard of the Integratron in California ?

Meditating beside Giant Rock in 1951, Van Tassel claimed to have been transported astrally to a huge alien space ship orbiting the earth, where he met the all-wise "Council of Seven Lights." In 1952 Van Tassel reported he had been visited in the flesh by human-appearing, friendly space aliens from Venus, who suggested that he attempt to build a structure aimed at extending human life, to help people take advantage of the wisdom acquired through age. It was of course the Integratron, and it became his apparent obsession for the next 25 years. The structure actually was finished by 1959, but seemed completely non-functional; Van Tassel tinkered with it fruitlessly for the rest of his life.[citation needed]

It was supposedly a domed time/energy machine built partially upon the theories of Nikola Tesla. Created to recharge and rejuvenate people’s cells, at the behest of an advanced entity with which Van Tassel communicated telepathically, for a coming “Lord” from outer space, it was however not without its risks. According to Van Tassel's theory, an overcharge could make a person spontaneously combust -- or even explode. The wood structure lacks a rotating metal apparatus on the outside which was to be the functioning part. Now it is simply an empty all wood dome, lacking even metal screws or nails. In recent times New Agers have declared the structure a power spot and claim to be rejuvenated by staying there, and experiencing sound baths inside.[citation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Van_Tassel

http://www.integratron.com/3Rejuvena...uvenation.html
Old 05-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #262
Schnitzer325ci

My Ride: BMW 325ci Schnitzer
Send a message via MSN to Schnitzer325ci
^^^

If you notice, circular domes appear on top of of all places of worship.

At places of worship, these are used to channel positive energies whilst cults use these structures to call upon the opposite.

It wouldn't be surprising if this 'wooden dome' was a hot spot.

When setting up Masonic lodges and cults, areas which are considered to be 'gateways' are plotted according to a certain geographical chart which highlights places in the world that are 'considered' to be high in energy.
Genuine AC Schnitzer Pedals & Ebrake
Genuine Bi-Xenon Retrofit
BMW Dice iPod Connect
Smoked LEDs, Sides & Repeaters
Privacy Glass
Black Grills
Purple Angel Eyes
Imola Red M3 Leathers - SOLD
More to follow...

WRITTEN OFF BY SOME PUNK BYATCH!

Reppin the U.K
Schnitzer325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #263
Schnitzer325ci

Tassel communicated telepathically, for a coming “Lord” from outer space,

Hmm.. I wonder if he was waiting for the messiah..sounds awfully familiar?
BMW Dice iPod Connect
Privacy Glass
Black Grills
Purple Angel Eyes
More to follow...

Reppin the U.K
Old 05-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #264
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnitzer325ci View Post
^^^

If you notice, circular domes appear on top of of all places of worship.

At places of worship, these are used to channel positive energies whilst cults use these structures to call upon the opposite.

It wouldn't be surprising if this 'wooden dome' was a hot spot.

When setting up Masonic lodges and cults, areas which are considered to be 'gateways' are plotted according to a certain geographical chart which highlights places in the world that are 'considered' to be high in energy.
Yeah, that probably has nothing to do with the fact that large domes are easy to construct using old construction methods and places of worship needed to be as impressive as possible.

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?

Buy my W126!
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:13 PM   #265
Schnitzer325ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
Yeah, that probably has nothing to do with the fact that large domes are easy to construct using old construction methods and places of worship needed to be as impressive as possible.
Whatever bub!
BMW Dice iPod Connect
Privacy Glass
Black Grills
Purple Angel Eyes
More to follow...

Reppin the U.K
Old 05-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #266
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
I'd love to see one of these maps that display regions of high energy, do you think my solar panels would work better at one of these spots?
Old 05-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #267
Raymond42262

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
I'd love to see one of these maps that display regions of high energy, do you think my solar panels would work better at one of these spots?
Possibly.

But how about using electrical leaves instead of panels ?
Maybe it will get to the point where we will have fake looking electrical 'plants' instead of the fake plastic ones people have in their homes now.

I heard about paint that conducted electricity once. I wonder what happened to it ?
-------
ONLY God can make a tree, the poem says. But scientists are working on making artificial leaves that can produce fuels directly from sunlight, water and carbon dioxide, just as real leaves do. One day, the new leaves could help people heat their homes and drive their cars.

“If nature can do it, so can we,” said Gary Brudvig, a Yale chemistry professor who studies photosynthesis, the process by which plants convert and store energy from the sun. “We want to use the principles from nature to design an artificial leaf,” he said, adding that research groups around the world are working on the idea.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/22/bu...In+the+News%29
Old 05-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #268
Raymond42262

Has anyone ever heard of the pyramid in Bosnia ?

The Bosnian Pyramid, Visocica Hill, is the first European pyramid to be discovered and is located in the heart of Bosnia, in the town of Visoko. The pyramid has all the elements: four perfectly shaped slopes pointing toward the cardinal points, a flat top and an entrance complex. On top of the pyramid are also the ruins of a Medieval walled town, once the base of a Bosnian king Tvrtko of Kotromanic (1338-1391). Because of its similarities to the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan, Mexico, it has been named the “Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” ('Bosanska Piramida Sunca').

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/

----------------
The term Bosnian pyramids has been used for a cluster of natural geological formations sometimes known as flatirons[1] near the Bosnia and Herzegovina town of Visoko, northwest of Sarajevo. The hill named Viso***269;ica became the focus of international attention in October 2005 following a news-media campaign promoting the idea that they are human-made and the largest ancient pyramids on Earth.

Scientific investigations of the site show that the so-called pyramids are natural formations and that there are no signs of human building involved.[2][3][4] Additionally, scientists have criticised the Bosnian authorities for supporting the pyramid claim saying, "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

--------------------

They might be natural, but they sure look like the ones in Egypt.
Sharp, right angles aren't natural in nature.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #269
cowmoo32
drunken science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnitzer325ci View Post
Whatever bub!
Hhahah sure, throw all logical reasoning to the wind. Never mind they're the easiest shape we know how to build, they're energy condensers, damnit!

flickher

Buy my W126!

Last edited by cowmoo32; 05-24-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #270
Raymond42262

Quote:
Ley lines are everywhere, but their influence is supposedly higher in some regions than others.

Such as the location of the pyramids, Sedona, AZ, Coral Castle in FL, many old cathedrals, Chichen Itza, Peru and places where a lot of anomalous events occur.

http://www.geometryofplace.com/ley.html

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...map+alignments
Old 05-24-2011, 09:37 AM   #271
k2pilot

Raymond, I was joking. Solar panels need photons to produce energy, specifically ones at roughly the visible light frequency.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:48 AM   #272
Raymond42262

Quote:
Raymond, I was joking. Solar panels need photons to produce energy, specifically ones at roughly the visible light frequency.
I did not know you were joking, but I didn't want to insult you...
I thought it was a New Age kinda comment.

I know how PV panels work, I just wish they were more efficient.
I've seen them made into roofing shingles and I read once where they made paint that conducted electricity.

They are getting better.
But I still believe that zero point energy is possible.
Imagine having an electrical generator in your garage the size of a water heater.

A development like that would be greater than the printing press, gunpowder, the telephone or chocolate covered marshmallow Easter bunnies.

It would be a point in man's history that everyone would reference like WW2 or landing on the moon.

Last edited by Raymond42262; 05-24-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Raymond42262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #273
cowmoo32
drunken science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post
I've seen them made into roofing shingles and I read once where they made paint that conducted electricity.
The shingles were shown in Who Killed the Electric Car; the guy who developed the batteries for the EV1 was developing those shingles I believe. And I remember reading about that paint as well but can't remember where.

flickher

Buy my W126!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #274
k2pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post
I did not know you were joking, but I didn't want to insult you...
I thought it was a New Age kinda comment.

I know how PV panels work, I just wish they were more efficient.

They are getting better.
But I still believe that zero point energy is possible.
Imagine having an electrical generator in your garage the size of a water heater.

A development like that would be greater than the printing press, gunpowder, the telephone or chocolate covered marshmallow Easter bunnies.

It would be a point in man's history that everyone would reference like WW2 or landing on the moon.
You should never be afraid of insulting me, either I'll be wrong and realize that, or I'll explain myself and you could learn something new.

As for the power source in each home... Why do you think I chose to be a physicist? Personally I think aneutronic fusion will be the first major step, since it has applications beyond just energy production(it also works for propulsion). But I do think some device capitalizing on the Casmir effect or other zero point phenomena would be a game changer.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #275
k2pilot

I think the paint was mostly proof of concept, it had the photovoltaic part down but it still also needed wiring beneath it to carry the electricity. That seems to be one of the drawbacks to current regular panels, they rely on those wires to carry the electricity, but the problem is larger wires also block light. One company fixed that by increasing wire count and reducing wire size, helping to reduce light blocked but increasing efficiency.

Another really brilliant solution was the photovoltaic "hairs" which cover a certain depth, mitigating the effects of wires blocking light.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #276
gt2876rs4

My Ride: 3.0 2002 gt28 rs4
Its funny that music is talking about aliens and the world ending... ET by katy perry and Britneys new song about the world ending... LOL funny the government told them to include aliens in there songs
Old 05-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #277
cowmoo32
drunken science

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt2876rs4 View Post
Its funny that music is talking about aliens and the world ending... ET by katy perry and Britneys new song about the world ending... LOL funny the government told them to include aliens in there songs
REALLY? Also, their /= there

flickher

Buy my W126!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #278
Raymond42262

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt2876rs4 View Post
Where did you hear that from ?

BTW, they found some new pyramids in Egypt !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13522957
Old 05-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #279
Raymond42262

This lady was a secretary to J Hynek. Hynek was in charge of Operation Bluebook. This was the organization that investigated all the UFO sightings in the US up until 1968 when the govt stopped the research.

She makes some claims that are hard to believe, but it is interesting considering her background.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #280
gt2876rs4

My Ride: 3.0 2002 gt28 rs4
interesting