E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #441
new//M3fan

My Ride: 77' 924 87' E30
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
So wait, you think the Onion should be shut down because you're too fvcking gullible to know the difference? Oh that's just precious, no wonder you think these videos of lizard politicians are so convincing.
No. Because some people might not.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #442
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
Andre Agassi must be reptilian

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #443
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by newe46fan View Post
No. Because some people might not.
Then they deserve to be tricked.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #444
iwannagofast

My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast

before the hurricane hit NY

sightings in the bronx right before the hurricane...

same thing^ just different person and location in ny

xbox live: stopthisfall

Last edited by iwannagofast; 08-28-2011 at 08:24 PM.
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #445
cowmoo32
drunken science

Holy sh!t. All those people in NY and no one with quality equipment filmed it?

flickher

Old 08-28-2011, 09:58 PM   #446
new//M3fan

My Ride: 77' 924 87' E30
That's interesting. Can't wait for them to show themselves. Whoever they are.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #447
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Quote:
Originally Posted by B33MER View Post
^^^ JFK spoke and expose about secret organisation hell bent on enforcing new world order warning americans and the world of it's danger ... which led him to be assassinated. In the grand scheme of things it's all related really ... UFO's, annunaki, grey's, area 51, NWO and etc

Let's see....why was JFK assassinated ? Take your pick.......

Because his brother Robert Kennedy, Attorney General; went on a personal rampage to prosecute the Mafia. And it was the Mafia that got JFK elected. Nixon would have won the election, but there were voting discrepancies in Chicago, many ballots were thrown out among other offenses. But Nixon did not pursue the issue. Anyhow, they felt slighted and wanted revenge. Theory number 1.

The military industrial complex murdered him because although he was the first to send troops to Vietnam, he was going to pull them out. And there is a lot of money to be made in war, so he was supposedly murdered for that.
Theory 2.

Castro murdered him because Kennedy made several attempts to kill him first.
Pretty good reason if you ask me. Among them was the Bay of Pigs failure. Theory 3.

The Secret Service murdered him. They waved off extra security, changed the route the day of the murder and supposedly the secret service had a gun embedded in the passenger seat in front of JFK . Furthermore, they destroyed the car he was murdered in shortly after the murder. That is a bit odd. Number 4.

LBJ murdered him in a coup. JFK's widow believed 100 percent that he was responsible for it. She never said why though. John Connally was the governor of Texas and he was in the car when it was shot. He too was hit.
In a conversation he remarked that there were a lot of things that go on in govt that we don't know about. Number 5.

He was going to release information about UFO's. Theory 6.

Castro hired the mob to kill him, because they both had a beef against him. Theory 7.

Kruschev ordered him dead because of the Cold War and the nuclear stand off with Cuba. Oswald left the US, became a citizen of the USSR and lived in Russia for some time. His wife was Russian and proclaimed his innocence until she died. Theory 8.

The CIA murdered him because he was going to pull out from Vietnam and he was portrayed as being soft on communism. Theory 9.

Multiple shots. Lee Harvey Oswald was not in the building when the shot was fired. Several women were watching the parade from the first floor of the Texas Book Depository when the shooting occurred and insisted that no one ran past them when shots were fired. There is only one stairwell in the bldg and they were right beside it. Multiple shots were fired as well. He was murdered by a guy that owned strip clubs and had mob associations. Why would Jack Ruby risk prison to kill a man in such a brazen way in front of police and secret service at a courthouse ? Anyhow, LHO did not act alone. Many of the witnesses died premature deaths. All the facts related to the case have been concealed for 75 years. None of this is a theory, but interesting.

The only thing I feel confident about is that we will never know the complete truth. And that our govt lied to us. What I don't understand is why there is a cover up. Even Ted Kennedy never learned the truth.

Anyhow, pick your theory. One is as good as another, because we will never know the truth about any of them.
Raymond42262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:30 AM   #448
teleopti

My Ride: BMW 330i
ideas spring from other ideas. has to be true
Old 08-29-2011, 01:46 AM   #449
teleopti

My Ride: BMW 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by B33MER View Post

Your government is run by aliens Convincing video tho
the eyes never lie!

idk when idk where but something bad is gonna happen
Old 08-29-2011, 01:56 AM   #450
iwannagofast

My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #451
Raymond42262

^
What is up with the second video ? They keep repeating the same scene but I don't see anything significant.

Anyhow, this guy named John Hogue made some predictions for the month of September.
It will be interesting to see how accurate he is....
-------------------------

Authority on Nostradamus and prophetic traditions, John Hogue, discussed how September will be the most dramatic month of the year with seismic activity hitting not only nature, but the economy, politics, and the Middle East. He foresees seven different earthshaking events to occur, or get their start in September 2011:

United Nations declares Palestine a sovereign state.
The European bank crisis worsens.
Recession in the US returns.
Hurricane season peaks.
Syria has a civil war.
Israeli/Middle East war takes place.
Earthquakes/tsunamis caused by Comet Elenin.

The Arab-Israeli war could be a short but violent one, in which the Israelis knock out a group such as Hamas, and ironically this could then lead to peace talks, he said. More on the seven seismic events, here.

Hogue talked about how there is no connection between Nostradamus' prophecies and those related to 2012. Nostradamus did single out the year 1999 as significant, and Hogue noted that it was around then that a gradual change of historic seasons began, as we switched from a Piscean to Aquarian age. Hogue said he stands by his prediction that Obama will be reelected in 2012. He also foresees the decade of the 2020s as the most upheaval-filled time in human history, when climate change, population stresses, and other factors reach a critical mass.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #452
Hedges

My Ride: C63 AMG
All these theories and news cast is PR to lead into its new movie coming out.....

Old 09-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #453
Raymond42262

Interesting events have happened elsewhere around the world as well........

Many unusual celestial events were recorded in Japanese chronicles during the Middle Ages. As in Western society, such occurrences were usually considered "portents," often resulting in panics and other social disturbances. Here are some examples:

... on September 12, 1271, the famous priest Nichiren was about to be beheaded at Tatsunokuchi, Kamakura, when there appeared in the sky an object like a full moon, shiny and bright. Needless to say, the officials panicked and the execution was not carried out.

In 1361, a flying object described as being "shaped like a drum, about twenty feet in diameter" emerged from the inland sea off western Japan...

... on March 8, 1468, a dark object, which made a "sound like a wheel," flew from Mt. Kasuag toward the west at midnight. [Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia, pp.5-6]

The European record of possible UFO sightings continued throughout the 14th and 15th centuries:

1322 A.D. In the first hour of the night of Novr. 4... there was seen in the sky over Uxbridge, England, a pile (pillar) of fire the size of a small boat, pallid and livid in colour. It rose from the south, crossed the sky with a slow and grave motion, and went north. Out of the front of the pile, a fervent red flame burst forth with great beams of light. Its speed increased, and it flew thro' the air....

1387 A.D. In Novr. and Decr. of this year, a fire in the sky, like a burning and revolving wheel, or round barrel of flame, emitting fire from above, and others in the shape of a long fiery beam, were seen through a great deal of the winter, in the county of Leicester, Eng., and in Northamptonshire.

1461 A.D. On November 1, a fiery thing like an iron rod of good length and as large as one half of the moon was seen in the sky, over.... Arras, France for less than a quarter of an hour. This object was also described as being "shaped like a ship from which fire was seen flowing." [Jacques Vallee, UFO's in Space: Anatomy of a Phenomenon, p.9; Harold T. Wilkins, Flying Saucers on the Attack, pp.187, 188] http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/in...r***39;s_Digest)

There are also flying machines called "Vimanas" from the Sanskrit epics who describe them in great detail. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

The Hopi indians spoke of flying shields called the Paatuwvota. http://www.fatemag.c...01article2.html

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...owtopic=163897
Old 09-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #454
cowmoo32
drunken science

I was laying on the beach a few nights ago and saw an amazing shooting star, and then noticed something else moving across the sky ridiculously fast, too fast to be a plane. It looked like a star, wasn't accelerating, and the motion was linear, so I'm assuming was the ISS.

flickher

Old 09-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #455
Raymond42262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post
Let's see....why was JFK assassinated ? Take your pick.......

I missed one..

Some people think he was murdered because he was in the process of introducing a new currency in the US. The new currency was going to be issued by the Treasury dept instead of the Federal Reserve Bank (which is a privately owned bank). On the top of the note it said something like Dept of the Treasury instead of the familiar Federal Reserve Note.

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.
http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/mossad...assination.htm

Last edited by Raymond42262; 09-02-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #456
Raymond42262

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
I was laying on the beach a few nights ago and saw an amazing shooting star, and then noticed something else moving across the sky ridiculously fast, too fast to be a plane. It looked like a star, wasn't accelerating, and the motion was linear, so I'm assuming was the ISS.
Yeah, you can go here and they will tell you the times and location of the ISS flying overhead. They used to list the space shuttle too.

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata...ngs/index.html
Old 09-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #457
cowmoo32
drunken science

Yep, it's passing over at 9 tonight. I think I was out ~9:10 when I saw it.

flickher

Old 09-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #458
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
It's surprising how often you'll come across satellites.

Though at the same time not really since there are so many.

They aren't particularly bright, but they have very different patterns from planes.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #459
Marcumac

My Ride: Z3M
If you lay outside in a very dark area with little to no light pollution, you should be able to see several satellites in a short period of time. I've seen 2 or 3 within a half hour on the lake in Wisconsin.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:20 AM   #460
Fractal Seb

My Ride: spoon AP2
is this footage real or fake?