E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #1161
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
My Super Bowl appetizer... Maple bacon chili cheese bites
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1359922132.995593.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	489158  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #1162
domcreates
Banned User

My Ride: Jet Black 1999 323i
yum ^ my dorm floor is having chicken wings today for the football game. I'm taking advantage of every free meal opportunity haha
domcreates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #1163
BMW_Matt

My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
I had some chips & guacamole from chipotle yesterday with my normal clean lunch. Felt like a bloated cow
Hahahhaha that made me laugh so hard for some reason. Sorry
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #1164
Solidjake
Zero. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
White rice and chicken breast. Then some strawberries.
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #1165
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Picked up a beautiful 1 pound tuna steak today. Cooked in a little butter, virgin olive oil, garlic and lime and sprinkled the steak with salt, pepper and just a little cayenne. that was delicious. Then garnished with a little cilantro. Then a cinnamon raisin bagel from my local bakery for dessert.

Have a 3 pound rump roast in the crock with a bunch of potatoes and onions and carrots cooking in Worcestershire, red wine vinegar, garlic, some dry seasonings and a couple squirts of ketchup. Hopefully i can eat of that for 2 days.

Now to whip up a couple weeks worth of protein bars.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359950242223.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	489244   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359950255401.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	489245  

Last edited by Trashcan; 02-03-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #1166
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: A sexy ass ///M4!
I had an XL pizza today. Go figure!
M3Inline6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #1167
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
Picked up a beautiful 1 pound tuna steak today. Cooked in a little butter, virgin olive oil, garlic and lime and sprinkled the steak with salt, pepper and just a little cayenne. that was delicious. Then garnished with a little cilantro.

Have a 3 pound rump roast in the crock with a bunch of potatoes and onions and carrots cooking in Worcestershire, red wine vinegar, garlic, some dry seasonings and a couple squirts of ketchup. Hopefully i can eat of that for 2 days.

I cooked a 3lb roast this afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:11 PM   #1168
s3th

My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP
Jimmy Johns Sandwich #14

500px
s3th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #1169
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
just a random food/fitness-related complaint:
Someone's always bringing in free food into my office for celebratory reasons like birthdays, but it's always some unhealthy carb-loaded food like bagels, muffins, donuts, cakes, etc. it takes every ounce of my willpower not to partake. I wish, just once, someone would bring in something that fits within my macros
Old 02-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #1170
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
Not from today, but dinner from the other night... Local butcher's finest, dunked in a cheddar dip, topped with sweet-sour onions and bacon bits, on a fresh brioche onion roll. Had to instagram that bitch lol.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #1171
Silversixspeed

My Ride: Too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
Someone's always bringing in free food into my office for celebratory reasons like birthdays, but it's always some unhealthy carb-loaded food like bagels, muffins, donuts, cakes, etc. it takes every ounce of my willpower not to partake. I wish, just once, someone would bring in something that fits within my macros
I feel ya, we've had 3-4 birthdays in the last couple months. Pretty hard to not dive in on the cake
Silversixspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:55 PM   #1172
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
I'm not worrying about what I'm eating until mid april. I potentially may be going on a cruise towards the end of May and I think a good 4-6 weeks should be enough for me to lose a little belly fat.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #1173
bostonsc4

My Ride: BMW 323i
McDonalds because FEED ME CALORIES.

bostonsc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #1174
Trashcan

Quote:
I see some family out of town every weekend and we used to always eat together, now they always tease me while they eat their cake and ice cream and i politely decline. The boss ordered pizza for everyone today though, and i felt it would have been rude to turn down the kind gesture and not come.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #1175
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
need some suggestions for go-to sides. i almost always revolve my meals around some sort of lean protein (e.g. chicken breast, piece of fish, lean steak, etc), but i always have trouble with the sides. i used to buy individually wrapped frozen vegetables that came complete with sauce/seasoning, but i'd like to get away from them because of sodium. what do you guys usually do?
Old 02-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #1176
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
need some suggestions for go-to sides. i almost always revolve my meals around some sort of lean protein (e.g. chicken breast, piece of fish, lean steak, etc), but i always have trouble with the sides. i used to buy individually wrapped frozen vegetables that came complete with sauce/seasoning, but i'd like to get away from them because of sodium. what do you guys usually do?
brown rice, potatoes, either sweet or regular, and green veggies in olive oil. Those are probably my go to sides 90% of the time.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #1177
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Man, focus on drinking lots of water and don't worry about your sodium intake. If you are eating homemade meals you will be fine. If I had to worry about sodium on top of everything else I'd probably kill myself or give up. I add salt to all my meals, as well as sauces that I make etc. It's minor in the grand scheme of things! You can cut it out if you are trying to lose water weight but its just nitpicking. At least in my opinion......

Depending on a workout or rest day (carbs vs fat) my sides could be greek/spinach salad, vegetables with a cream sauce made from campbells cream stock / seasonings, baked potato, rice, etc. Usually I don't have a "side", I make meals that are just a combination of everything (and taste amazing). Stir fry is an obvious example for a great protein / carb / vegetable source.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #1178
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: A sexy ass ///M4!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Man, focus on drinking lots of water and don't worry about your sodium intake. If you are eating homemade meals you will be fine. If I had to worry about sodium on top of everything else I'd probably kill myself or give up. I add salt to all my meals, as well as sauces that I make etc. It's minor in the grand scheme of things! You can cut it out if you are trying to lose water weight but its just nitpicking. At least in my opinion......

I agree!
M3Inline6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #1179
Trashcan

Trying to gain weight has taken the joy and fun out of eating. Ugh. But on the bright side, i weighed on at 168.5 today, meaning I'm making progress.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #1180
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Oatmeal and a couple of eggs for breakfast

Just had a spinach pesto chicken wrap (1cup spinach, 1/2 cup brown rice, chicken breast, asiago and some pesto in a tomato wrap) with sriracha

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote