E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT

NY / NJ / CT
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
NY NJ CT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
himefrankie

My Ride: 03 330xi
Talking Programming Done by a Great Fanatic in NYC

Hey guys, I had a previous thread about this but it disappeared over the past weekend (maybe related to the server issues?).

Just want to give a shout-out and thank you to 99FRC (now aaeurocoding here on the forums) who hooked me up last weekend. I originally wanted to just have it so my fog lights wouldn't cut out when I flashed-to-pass or put my high beams on, however after researching and looking into custom-wiring and whatnot I decided to reach out to this guy based on a recommendation from DropTopKingM3. (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=791493)

Best, decision, ever. After reaching out to him, we arranged to meet up and discussed what I wanted. I ended up getting my car programmed so that..
- My windows rolled up with one touch using the key fob
- My doors auto-locked at 5mph
- My clown nose and lock/unlock notification was activated
- My fogs did NOT cut out when flashing to pass or high beams activated!

He also offered the corner-delete mod, but I kind of like my ambers (I think?). Anyways, he said if I ever changed my mind about the corners he'll hook me up. I gotta say this guy was really helpful, when he wasn't sure about the doors auto-locking (first time he did it), he researched it and we met up again and he got it done. Exactly the way I wanted. Super responsive and very helpful.

Props to a Great Fanatic in NYC guys. If you need programming done and you're in the area, definitely reach out to him and check out his site at http://aaeurotuning.com

--

Last edited by himefrankie; 09-22-2010 at 12:05 PM.
himefrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
aaeurocoding
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: E46 M3,E46 330,E53
Thanks man glad to help anytime
aaeurocoding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
himefrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaeurocoding View Post
Thanks man glad to help anytime
Thanks again man!

--
Old 09-22-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
smoke96

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Yeh I think I'm gonna have to talk to u about flashing the heaights with the fogs. I didn't even think about that.

[QUOTE=Back2Basics;11538236]So you're gonna have your food delivered to you while you sit at your computer screen on the 112th floor responding to questions about dildo's and sex lube's while strangers fill your bank account to acquire the tools needed for their sick, guilty pleasures?
That's pretty ****ing legit man.
smoke96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
AutoLogic tool is great - i want one...it does so much more than the GT1 in some aspects
Old 09-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
04yfz

My Ride: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
AutoLogic tool is great - i want one...it does so much more than the GT1 in some aspects
You don't need auto logic, NCS expert lets you do everything and it can be found online.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
330i ZHP

weird - i have it with the dis ssv and progman software and i couldnt figure it out - maybe i will try again
Old 09-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #8
sharpx

My Ride: E60
Is the corner delete mod based on changing a customizable yes/no setting or does it involve reprogramming the LKZ module completely for euro spec?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04yfz View Post
You don't need auto logic, NCS expert lets you do everything and it can be found online.
sharpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #9
aaeurocoding
Past Site Sponsor

just changing turn signal as sidemarker on to off no reprograming to euro spec
Old 09-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #10
sharpx

My Ride: E60
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaeurocoding View Post
just changing turn signal as sidemarker on to off no reprograming to euro spec
v cool. i don't believe DIS gives that option though. i will recheck this weekend.
sharpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #11
wooboodoo

My Ride: is alpine white...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04yfz View Post
Not everything but almost...
For software updates I prefer SSS in my opinion is much better,
For single updates NFS is preaty good and of course don't forged about DIS

Regards,
mark

No matter which BMW model you drive, pure chiseled performance is the
pulsating heart of its DNA. Yet the 13th letter of the alphabet takes every
BMW built-in performance advantage and amps it up to the Mth degree.
Call it the Year of M.
D. Randy Riggs
wooboodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #12
aaeurocoding
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpx View Post
v cool. i don't believe DIS gives that option though. i will recheck this weekend.
it doesnt
Old 09-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #13
morraz3

My Ride: 2005 Zhp Sedan
ok I'm fairly new...but I'm confused here...hopefully you guys can help...what gadgets are out there to modify our electronic options as mention above (lights, locks, etc) and are there gadgets that can modify/tune the performance of our cars real time and portable...My friend owns a Mazda 6 speed and recently bought a gadget called access port if i am not mistaken in which he can tune his car to his liking....because with all these acronyms quite frankly I'm lost!
morraz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #14
DropTopKingM3
OG ///Member

My Ride: All German
Quote:
Originally Posted by morraz3 View Post
ok I'm fairly new...but I'm confused here...hopefully you guys can help...what gadgets are out there to modify our electronic options as mention above (lights, locks, etc) and are there gadgets that can modify/tune the performance of our cars real time and portable...My friend owns a Mazda 6 speed and recently bought a gadget called access port if i am not mistaken in which he can tune his car to his liking....because with all these acronyms quite frankly I'm lost!
If you'd like more information regarding programming of your lights and "gadgets" than contact Alex. This thread is about someone who programs cars. Not what tools and programs they use. At the end of the day he's obviously using the right stuff because it WORKED.

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:06 AM   #15
himefrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
If you'd like more information regarding programming of your lights and "gadgets" than contact Alex. This thread is about someone who programs cars. Not what tools and programs they use. At the end of the day he's obviously using the right stuff because it WORKED.
Agreed. This thread is moving off-topic. If everyone's curious about available tools out there, there's more than enough threads about it - use the search please.

If you need stuff done - this guy knows what he's doing, and he'll help you out with any of your programming and lighting needs. He's a good guy, gives a good price, and he's local. If you guys have questions about what else he can do for you, feel free to drop them here or message aaeurocoding directly. You can check out his website at http://aaeurotuning.com/

--
Old 09-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #16
jgold47

My Ride: 2004 X5 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
Who is alex? I would love to have this guy do my car but I am in michigan. I am trying to understand what I need to have this done (or what I should be asking for at the local independant shops) but cant get a clear answer. Sorry to jack, but glad this is getting done, and buy someone independant no doubt. Would love to hvae the tools!

my about me link
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=791566

jgold47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:38 AM   #17
DropTopKingM3
OG ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgold47 View Post
Who is alex? I would love to have this guy do my car but I am in michigan. I am trying to understand what I need to have this done (or what I should be asking for at the local independant shops) but cant get a clear answer. Sorry to jack, but glad this is getting done, and buy someone independant no doubt. Would love to hvae the tools!
Post a thread in the regionals for Michigan. Im sure someone there has the necessary software to help you with this.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #18
330i ZHP

Alex - please reply to my email with questions about what you are using to do thise programming changes. I am no where near NY and do not wish to compete with you, i wont want to do programming for others (maybe close friends) and I have two cars...so even the thought of bringing them up to NY would suck

i dont understand why people are getting bent about talking about tools
Old 09-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #19
DropTopKingM3
OG ///Member

^ Stuart, Im not bashing you in any way/shape/form. The question that youre asking Alex is similar to me asking DDM Tuning "where do you get your $25 HID kits from, I wanna buy HIDs from that supplier for my car and my car only".

Old 09-24-2010, 12:02 AM   #20
330i ZHP

i get ya 100%

but, again, I am in DC. I was only asking him to even confirm whether he was using the same equipment I have already bought (or have access to)...and if so, maybe some hints on which options (catagories) to select

its all good...i am glad someone has access to getting what many of us have wanted.

i will just be happy with teh auto-up windows...the only thing i didnt know how to do was the fogs on with high beams

I wish i was closer as i would gladly pay him to hook both of my cars up with any options i dont already have

Tags
clown nose, corner delete, fog lights, programming, windows