E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
SG_M3

My Ride: 98 M3
FS: E36 M3 Race Car

Been thinking about this for a while, and I think its time to change things up. So up for sale is my E36 M3 JP/IP car. The car is also setup for NASA GTS2. I'm the second owner of this car, owned it since 2000. It was a clean title street car until it built in 2005 into an IP car. The car is fast and built to win, winning and placing well at TWS, MSR, VIR, and Mid-Ohio this year. Holds the JP lap records at TWS and MSR-C.

Car Highlights:

1998 M3 chassis, converted to OBDI, 3 channel ABS, and prepared legal wiring harness.

Suspension:
-JRZ RS 2 way adjustable dampers
-Ground control race camber plates, spherical RSMís, articulating rear height adjusters, slide adjustable front sway bar, rear bushing lower rear control arms.
-Powerflex rtab, subframe, and control arm bushings
-Turner rear sway bar
-New OEM front control arms as of 06/2010

Engine/Drivetrain:
-M52, low mileage bottom end. New rebuilt head, new headgasket. Dynoed 242 rwhp.
-Sunbelt M3 sport cams, 24lb injectors, euro 3.5Ē HFM, m50 intake manifold
-BimmerWorld race intake
-BimmerWorld dual fuel pumps
-KromerKraft header with custom 3" exhaust, magnaflow muffler
-S54 oil filter housing with custom cooler
-Custom BimmerWorld/Epic Motorsports tuning
-Zionesville aluminum radiator, SPAL fan, Stewart water pump, euro expansion tank(included in sale)
-JB Racing lightweight flywheel and Clutchmasters clutch/pressure plate(strapless setup)
-Metrix Motorsports 3.73 differential with 3 clutches and 30/90 ramp angles with Rogue cover

Brakes:
-Front: 4 piston Stoptechs with new pads and rotors
-Rear: OEM M3 rear brakes with new pads and rotors
-Stainless lines
-Turner ducts
-PFC 01 pads

Exterior/Aero:
-BimmerWorld race wing(tall and short wing stanchions)
-BimmerWorld/Customer front splitter

Interior/Safety:
-Custom 6 point plus foot protection cage
-Cobra Evolution GT head restraint seat with Schroth Pro-fi II 6 point harnesses
-New window net and right side net
-SPA fire system, charged 5/2010
-Traqmate complete data acquisition system
-Rogue Engineering shifter with fresh bushings
-Cool Shirt cooler

Wheels/Tires:
-18x9 D-Force wheels with 245/35 18" Hankook z214's

I can provide a complete list of parts to anyone interested and will be more than happy to discuss the car.

Asking $30,000 OBO, make me an offer. I'm willing to entertain offers and partial trades. Also can make a package deal with an open trailer and 2003 Chevrolet Duramax 2500HD.

Please email for more information or with any questions you might have SPG383 at aol . com

SG_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.