E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
irishconnection
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ireland
Posts: 91
My Ride: M3
Ex Girlfriend

Just want someone else's view on this. Split up with the ex back in June and it was a nasty break up so much her parents and friends now hate me but two sides to every story. Anyway we were friends then stopped and kinda got back being friends again but its usually her contacting me by text etc when something bugs her etc or she see's something that is associated with my work. She has texted me at night when she has been working asking for my advice etc or point of view. Last night she texted me at 04.58 telling me she drank more than she should have and saying night night to me. I ignored the text and today she texted me saying she did not remember sending it and asking was I mad cause I did not reply and mentioned she was in bits etc. she texted me about her night who she was with and where she went etc with her girlfriends and that some bloke was chatting her up but had no interest etc or as she said "my heads not in that place" at the moment. Just what is her game as she is very fragile due to an eating disorder and blamed me when we were together for making it worse but since we parted she went of and got help again but has since relapsed and nothing to do with me and told me and asked me was I angry and upset with her?. Bottom line is what is her game or what does she want as I don't have time for mind or guessing games anymore.

Cheers
irishconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
MRHEAT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DENVER CO
Posts: 128
My Ride: 04-325i
Runaway---find a new mod to work on and forget her---your bmw will never let you down---
MRHEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
calialx1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: lost in the twisties of the Bay Area, CA
Posts: 254
My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
Females due this all the time. The relationship ends and they still want to be "friends." I always believed it was just a way to keep you on the back burner. I'm assuming she is single, wait till she starts going out with some one (she will stop talking to you). If i were you I would either go along with it if i had nothing better to do and was bored, or I would just ignore her if it annoyed me. Don't burn your bridges though, you never know when you might need to get some.
__________________
calialx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
Keno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sunset Blvd
Posts: 461
My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Quote:
Originally Posted by calialx1 View Post
Don't burn your bridges though, you never know when you might need to get some.
Sometimes getting pvssy isn't worth the drama. He notes his ex's psychological problems, so this can be on of those cases.

Ignore her. I had a chick who didn't stop texting me for SIX MONTHS (I responded to none of them). It may take a while but be persistent in ignoring her and she will eventually move on.
__________________
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
BMW_SSG
Registered User
 
BMW_SSG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Paso, TX /&\ Lawton, OK
Posts: 744
My Ride: '02 325i|'11 GT500
Send a message via Yahoo to BMW_SSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrheat View Post
runaway---find a new mod to work on and forget her---your bmw will never let you down---
+1
__________________
BMW_SSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:15 AM   #6
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,395
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRHEAT View Post
Runaway---find a new mod to work on and forget her---your bmw will never let you down---
until your cooling system blows up, your window regulators break, your subframe tears, and your vanos fails.

But no, other than that, your BMW will never let you down...

OP, stay away from her. Not worth the drama is what it sounds like.
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
irishconnection
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ireland
Posts: 91
My Ride: M3
Cheers think you may be right but she knows I know her only to well etc. She is a bit imature for her age (29) and does not think alot of the time before she acts, she really wants someone to look after her but does not take advice and is easily led. Yeah ignoring her texts etc annoys her alright. Anyway got a house call in the morning at 2am when my phone rang from new chick so all's good. Will leave ex be and live a better life me thinks
irishconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #8
eee4666
Registered User
 
eee4666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: South Orange County
Posts: 2,279
My Ride: '02 325i / '07 600RR
Ignore.
__________________
eee4666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:20 PM   #9
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishconnection View Post
Just want someone else's view on this. Split up with the ex back in June and it was a nasty break up so much her parents and friends now hate me but two sides to every story. Anyway we were friends then stopped and kinda got back being friends again but its usually her contacting me by text etc when something bugs her etc or she see's something that is associated with my work. She has texted me at night when she has been working asking for my advice etc or point of view. Last night she texted me at 04.58 telling me she drank more than she should have and saying night night to me. I ignored the text and today she texted me saying she did not remember sending it and asking was I mad cause I did not reply and mentioned she was in bits etc. she texted me about her night who she was with and where she went etc with her girlfriends and that some bloke was chatting her up
Cheers
<-------------------------looks to OP's location


makes sense...
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:01 PM   #10
yousharenow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ATL
Posts: 215
My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Gawd dude...bisches be running wild...I'm amazed how crazy they all regularly are.
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #11
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
I want to hear the story about why you guys split up. Sounds like you fuucked her over but used the "two sides to every story" thing in your defense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
<-------------------------looks to OP's location


makes sense...
ahahah dude I did the exact same thing.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #12
irishconnection
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ireland
Posts: 91
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I want to hear the story about why you guys split up. Sounds like you fuucked her over but used the "two sides to every story" thing in your defense.




ahahah dude I did the exact same thing.
She was to move into a house to share with me and I paid for deposit and first months rent and she changed her mind and then said she slept with her ex as well but it meant nothing. I got so fed up with this as I had an ex wife and my kids to deal with and her **** did not help but it was all about her Life and nobody else. I made a comment that Bulimics give good head and her mates saw it and told her ( Me bad and regret it but was really pissed off at the time as had alot of pressure on me in work and ex-wife and kids etc)She likes attention and reads to much into things and as she has told me is a people pleaser and wants to be popular and our whole relationship had nothing but pressure from her friends and parents about her hooking up with a seperated bloke who also had another kid by another woman as well. I am not perfect and never claimed to be. Her Mum kept telling her I have no income to give her the life she should have etc what happened to equal rights and earn your own money. I have alot more income than she has or ever will have even with all the money I am paying out. Ok Rant Over
irishconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #13
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishconnection View Post
She was to move into a house to share with me and I paid for deposit and first months rent and she changed her mind and then said she slept with her ex as well but it meant nothing. I got so fed up with this as I had an ex wife and my kids to deal with and her **** did not help but it was all about her Life and nobody else. I made a comment that Bulimics give good head and her mates saw it and told her ( Me bad and regret it but was really pissed off at the time as had alot of pressure on me in work and ex-wife and kids etc)She likes attention and reads to much into things and as she has told me is a people pleaser and wants to be popular and our whole relationship had nothing but pressure from her friends and parents about her hooking up with a seperated bloke who also had another kid by another woman as well. I am not perfect and never claimed to be. Her Mum kept telling her I have no income to give her the life she should have etc what happened to equal rights and earn your own money. I have alot more income than she has or ever will have even with all the money I am paying out. Ok Rant Over
Do not get back with her. Guys sleep with people because it means nothing. Girls sleep with people because they are emotionally attached to them
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #14
irishconnection
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ireland
Posts: 91
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Do not get back with her. Guys sleep with people because it means nothing. Girls sleep with people because they are emotionally attached to them
Yup I agree and would not get back with her ever just trying to figure out what the ****s she is up to or trying to say to me as alot of my mates say the same thing, give her one but nothing else I have moved on and for the better and even the ex wife has commented on my happy mood lately
irishconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:00 AM   #15
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,395
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
you told her "bulimics give good head" and then say she read too much into it?
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:23 AM   #16
irishconnection
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ireland
Posts: 91
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
you told her "bulimics give good head" and then say she read too much into it?
I did not say it to her but made the comment and her friends told her. She always claimed and said how good she was good at giving and liked giving head to me and others told her she was good at it etc. She read too much into other things which were nothing sexual related but things about my ex wife and what people were telling her and that I would get back with my ex etc. Its over between her and me and my original question is why this contact from her as there is no way with her parents and friends who rule her life that we would ever get back and I have no interest in going through all that crap again as it caused me soo much stress. Whats her game as I have no interest in playing it but would like to know the rules
irishconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use