E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
M3_for_me

My Ride: Individual CB 330ci
everything i do makes my gf mad... want to end it but i love her

my gf of 4 months gets mad at every little thing and makes it a big deal and we always fight over the most retarded reasons like:

like one time we got into an argument because she couldnt hear me over the phone and she hung up on me angry saying she didnt want to talke to me because of bad reception i then called her twice and she didnt answer and i left it at that, later on she calls me furious saying i didnt call her enought times because 2 tries wasnt enough there is a minimim 3 tries before she picks up and the ****ed up part is she sat there looking at the phone ringing waiting for the 3rd call and

another time she was furious we went to mcdonalds and she wasnt "feeling pretty" and she refused to talk to me for letting her into the fine establishment wearing shorts and a hoodie without makeup.

and another time i was folding her laundry anjd puttng it into organized piles that eventually i had to hang up/ put into drawers that were color coded while she sat in bed sick and shes said something and i didnt hear her so i said yeah and all of a sudden she got mad i wasnt paying attention to her and she was like i NEED you to tell me im pretty ALL the time or else she wont be happy granted she is a sweet and loving girl but she can instantly turn sour in a split second for no reason and we just get into arguments

its all these little crazy blowups, she loves me and vice versa but my life has turned for the worse because most of the time were arguing and i was happeier single and i feel i dont deserve her anger and frustration and last night i told her how she treats me like crap and she had a panic attack and passed out over the phone how do i end this without making her pass out again

Last edited by M3_for_me; 10-04-2010 at 12:16 PM.
M3_for_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
You need to move on from this chick. This should be a period of happiness, not like what you described. It is only going to get harder and I can't even stand the sound of this gal already. Dump, move on.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
calialx1

My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
fvck!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
fromHONDAtoBMW

My Ride: E92
Dude. Fail.
fromHONDAtoBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
Ynot

My Ride: 997
if you don't leave that relationship it's going to be M3_for_her very soon. She sounds brutal, first 4 months should be all sex and no arguments.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #6
highboostracer

My Ride: 2007 gsxr 1000
You don't need **** in your life its not worth it ... I know exactly what ur going through. Been there..."New food is great to eat but if it gets rotten, smelly, and poisoned it will make u sick... poss. worse " throw out the trash....

Sent from my PC36100 using BimmerApp
highboostracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
dude, run.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
Ghostie

My Ride: What else?
you know what to do....
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #9
lfhdez

My Ride: 2004 BMW 325i
Send a message via AIM to lfhdez Send a message via Yahoo to lfhdez
She's a b*** ... end it.

Transmitido en espaņol por SAP
lfhdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_for_me View Post
my gf of 4 months gets mad at every little thing and makes it a big deal and we always fight over the most retarded reasons like:

like one time we got into an argument because she couldnt hear me over the phone and she hung up on me angry saying she didnt want to talke to me because of bad reception i then called her twice and she didnt answer and i left it at that, later on she calls me furious saying i didnt call her enought times because 2 tries wasnt enough there is a minimim 3 tries before she picks up and the ****ed up part is she sat there looking at the phone ringing waiting for the 3rd call and

another time she was furious we went to mcdonalds and she wasnt "feeling pretty" and she refused to talk to me for letting her into the fine establishment wearing shorts and a hoodie without makeup.

and another time i was folding her laundry anjd puttng it into organized piles that eventually i had to hang up/ put into drawers that were color coded while she sat in bed sick and shes said something and i didnt hear her so i said yeah and all of a sudden she got mad i wasnt paying attention to her and she was like i NEED you to tell me im pretty ALL the time or else she wont be happy granted she is a sweet and loving girl but she can instantly turn sour in a split second for no reason and we just get into arguments

its all these little crazy blowups, she loves me and vice versa but my life has turned for the worse because most of the time were arguing and i was happeier single and i feel i dont deserve her anger and frustration and last night i told her how she treats me like crap and she had a panic attack and passed out over the phone how do i end this without making her pass out again

How old are the two of you? She sounds like a princess and a drama queen. You sound whooped and blinded by the booty.

Let me guess, everytime she turns up the drama you fold for the sake of keeping the peace. The only reason she keeps acting like that is because it works on you. It's not normal and you are smart enough to realize it's unfair.

Don't diminsh your self-worth. The person you choose to partner with should enrich your life and make you feel good. Relationships take work but in the end you should always get more positive energy out of a relationship than negative. The reverse situation is unhealthy, unfulfilling, and a waste of your time.

Cut this broad loose and let her find some other dude to make miserable. Give her time to reflect on how she treats people. Four months is like a summer fling. Cut it loose before you get in too deep.

There are way too many other fish out there.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #11
PrzFghtrNfrno

My Ride: 03 JB M3
get out...now!

let her grow up a bit, then try again in a few years.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #12
M3_for_me

My Ride: Individual CB 330ci
shes 22 and has been in several relationships and im 20 firs gf granted i have my experience with girls but always refused to date until this one and she already has a career as a nurse and ima broke college student and all my money i made during the summer i spent on her, i understand that she works hard for her money and has tuition to pay but if i cant take care of myself how do i take care of her and she says i dont put enough in the relationship even though i travel 45 mins one way to see her when shes off and spent what little money i have on her and she demands i treat her like a princess but on occasion she will pay for me and stuff

Last edited by M3_for_me; 10-04-2010 at 02:28 PM.
M3_for_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #13
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
why is this even a question, run
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:09 PM   #14
Devious1
Invalid User

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Devious1
it sounds like you dont pay her enough attention
Old 10-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #15
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
You're obviously not going marry this girl. Dump her, film it, we laugh together.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:47 PM   #16
SalM

My Ride: Shhh
Sorry My Dude But She Has You By Your Balls...

SalMPhotography
SalM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:50 PM   #17
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
i will diagnose from the title alone:

she's a controlling user / and you're a people pleaser.

not a good combo.

get out.

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #18
Au2bahn

My Ride: 05 330i ZHP,09 HCHII
Not worth the headache. Doesn't matter if she's pretty or sweet. Ignore her and move on. Not worth it

Sent from my DROIDX using BimmerApp

ESS TS2 - VMR V710 19" wheels - KW Coilovers - 3.46 Diff - Macht Schnell 5mm Rear Spacers - BMW Performance BBK w/ floating rotors -
BMW Performance Strut Brace - BMW Performance Air Intake - BMW Performance SSK/DSSR - Hawk HPS Brake Pads - SS Brake Lines -
OEM M3 RTAB w/ Vorshlag Limiters - Meyle HD FCAB - TMS Sway Bars w/ adjustable links - AEM Digital Boost Gauge -
Stewart w/p - 6K HID Fogs - Swain Coated Magnaflow headers
Au2bahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #19
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #20
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_for_me View Post

I'm confused... what are you asking?
How to change her behavior towards you or how to breakup with her without hurting and or making her "pass out?