E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 04:43 PM   #21
howie

My Ride: CLK55 AMG, E90 335i
Send a message via AIM to howie Send a message via Yahoo to howie
leave her alone, except for the occasional "Hi sexy" text message. She's probly found some other guy that's got her attention right now. She'll be back around.

Do your thing meanwhile!
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #22
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
you said you met online. are you talking about a match.com type of site for dating? if so, know that she may very well be going on many dates a week and may be involved with someone who she feels a stronger connection with. she is perhaps keeping contact with you as an option if another connection doesn't pan out. just relax and let things play out. don't seem needy and desperate.
eharmony. Yeah I suppose that is a possibility, though I didn't get the feeling that she was seeing anyone else... tough to say for sure though
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #23
E46Doc

My Ride: oh yeah 330ci yeah!
OP, be honest...have you gotten attached to her already?
E46Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #24
CMT247

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Doc View Post
OP, be honest...have you gotten attached to her already?
Na, but she has potential to be something really great down the road
Old 10-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #25
howie

This
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	379790  
Old 10-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #26
E46Doc

Any update? What have you done to demonstrate DHV as of now?
Old 10-15-2010, 03:06 PM   #27
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
text her a picture of your penis.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #28
CMT247

Quote:
Any update? What have you done to demonstrate DHV as of now?
Rubbed one out last night... proving that I did not really need her?

Well I texted her yesterday, about how insane the concert was and that I wished she would have been there... that she probably would have liked it.

Also sent her that email, late afternoon yesterday.

No response. That really has me confused, I figured she would at least "tell me off," but I have not received anything. To be honest, I am almost worried...

So who knows.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #29
E46Doc

I was in the same situation as you and I learned....just back off of her, do your thing...she MIGHT come around bro...and I know you like her a lot, that's clearly established...but remember sometimes your push can make her pull back...just chill out a lil bit...go practice opening sets at bars and clubs and get your game tight..so when you come across her again or a new one...you'll be fine tuned with your skills. Women don't like discomfort or confrontation...so make sure you don't ask her why she hasn't texted you back or emailed you when you do talk to her, this also shows DHV from your part.....and last but not least always remember, no matter what happens it's never a big deal!
Old 10-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #30
howie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
text her a picture of your penis.
as funny as that sounds, it does work

how do i know this u ask?

Old 10-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #31
CMT247

Quote:
I was in the same situation as you and I learned....just back off of her, do your thing...she MIGHT come around bro...and I know you like her a lot, that's clearly established...but remember sometimes your push can make her pull back...just chill out a lil bit...go practice opening sets at bars and clubs and get your game tight..so when you come across her again or a new one...you'll be fine tuned with your skills. Women don't like discomfort or confrontation...so make sure you don't ask her why she hasn't texted you back or emailed you when you do talk to her, this also shows DHV from your part.....and last but not least always remember, no matter what happens it's never a big deal!
Yeah man, I am just going to sit back and see what happens. I have a clear head on this, talking it out on here has made all the difference. Friends and I will be going out to our fav spot tonight, should be a good time... lots of cool people there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
as funny as that sounds, it does work

how do i know this u ask?

Haha c'mon man, you can't leave it at that. I assume you did this, what was the scenario? Were you two fighting?
Old 10-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #32
Au2bahn

My Ride: 05 330i ZHP,09 HCHII
Don't be that creepy guy waiting around for her. Its clear she's not into you and could care less about your interests. Move on already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
Rubbed one out last night... proving that I did not really need her?

Well I texted her yesterday, about how insane the concert was and that I wished she would have been there... that she probably would have liked it.

No response. That really has me confused, I figured she would at least "tell me off," but I have not received anything. To be honest, I am almost worried...

So who knows.

Sent from my DROIDX using BimmerApp

ESS TS2 - VMR V710 19" wheels - KW Coilovers - 3.46 Diff - Macht Schnell 5mm Rear Spacers - BMW Performance BBK w/ floating rotors -
BMW Performance Strut Brace - BMW Performance Air Intake - BMW Performance SSK/DSSR - Hawk HPS Brake Pads - SS Brake Lines -
OEM M3 RTAB w/ Vorshlag Limiters - Meyle HD FCAB - TMS Sway Bars w/ adjustable links - AEM Digital Boost Gauge -
Stewart w/p - 6K HID Fogs - Swain Coated Magnaflow headers
Au2bahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #33
Au2bahn

My Ride: 05 330i ZHP,09 HCHII
He did from day 1. Have your own spine and build up your game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
This

ESS TS2 - VMR V710 19" wheels - KW Coilovers - 3.46 Diff - Macht Schnell 5mm Rear Spacers - BMW Performance BBK w/ floating rotors -
BMW Performance Strut Brace - BMW Performance Air Intake - BMW Performance SSK/DSSR - Hawk HPS Brake Pads - SS Brake Lines -
OEM M3 RTAB w/ Vorshlag Limiters - Meyle HD FCAB - TMS Sway Bars w/ adjustable links - AEM Digital Boost Gauge -
Stewart w/p - 6K HID Fogs - Swain Coated Magnaflow headers
Au2bahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #34
CMT247

Quote:
Originally Posted by estrellajon View Post
Don't be that creepy guy waiting around for her. Its clear she's not into you and could care less about your interests. Move on already.

Werd up, I'm over it. Already have a date lined up next week with a really cute girl that just moved into town.

And I think I have a spine haha... there are certainly things here and there I could have done differently, but overall it was a lot of fun going out with her and i wouldn't change a whole lot about it. Sometimes things just don't work out.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #35
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Werd up, I'm over it. Already have a date lined up next week with a really cute girl that just moved into town.

And I think I have a spine haha... there are certainly things here and there I could have done differently, but overall it was a lot of fun going out with her and i wouldn't change a whole lot about it. Sometimes things just don't work out.
If she still hasn't replied even to the email then it's pretty much over in terms of what you can do. Stop contacting her now and maybe a few weeks/months down the road she'll contact you again.

To make this more likely however you can give/send one final DHV spike. For example...

"Alright well I wish you all the best, good luck with your (blah blah blah).

Later..."

Don't wait up for her though, time to focus on the new date... have fun man.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #36
roastbeef

My Ride: 325ci
keep it distant. sounds like you might be getting too serious too fast. if she is dating multiple people, she might want to get to know everyone before she settles with one. if you are moving in for a relationship too fast, its going to push her away because she wants to explore her options. give her space.

^ DD.
roastbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:32 AM   #37
USCTrojanMan29

My Ride: Beauty & The Beater
Send a message via AIM to USCTrojanMan29 Send a message via Yahoo to USCTrojanMan29
Definitely think you moved too fast and that took her back a bit when she had some time to think about it. If a girl wants to see you, she'll drop hints or make it obvious (if it's too obvious then you may have a clingy stalker waiting to be born). I've gone out on a handful of match dates and had a few one night stands. I knew (and I'm sure the girls knew) that would be the last time we'd be seeing each other. If you are digging a girl, slow down and let the chips fall where they may. Females are weird creatures that make no sense so don't waste too much time on ones that aren't going to value you and your time.
USCTrojanMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #38
E46Doc

^ I like that advice a lot
Old 10-19-2010, 06:41 PM   #39
CMT247

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29 View Post
Definitely think you moved too fast and that took her back a bit when she had some time to think about it. If a girl wants to see you, she'll drop hints or make it obvious (if it's too obvious then you may have a clingy stalker waiting to be born). I've gone out on a handful of match dates and had a few one night stands. I knew (and I'm sure the girls knew) that would be the last time we'd be seeing each other. If you are digging a girl, slow down and let the chips fall where they may. Females are weird creatures that make no sense so don't waste too much time on ones that aren't going to value you and your time.
Yeah, I guess I should not have asked her to come over.

She didn't send a SINGLE traditional signal to me, expressing interest and I think that is what caught me off guard the most about this girl.

At the same time, there were some more subtle (but substantial) indicators of interest... I think her willingness to meet me in town on our 2nd date, despite coming off a 12 hour shift at the hospital, and hanging with me until 4 am was pretty substantial.

The more I think about it, I honestly don't know if it would have gone anywhere. Sure, I liked her, but there was something that was never quite right... she was so passive in so many respects and I am such a high energy person, that it was hard for me to really understand her. She wasn't verbally quiet, we could definitely keep a conversation going, but there was something missing. I'd understand her wanting me to take the lead 100% of the time, if she was new to the city, but she wasn't.

Anyways, still no reply back from her, we'll see what happens in a couple weeks, but regardless, I have moved on.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:25 AM   #40
eee4666

My Ride: '02 325i / '07 600RR
Quote:

Say buh-bye.

Last edited by eee4666; 10-20-2010 at 12:27 AM.
eee4666 is offline   Reply With Quote