E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > South Africa

South Africa

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 05:55 AM   #1
VORTEX330I

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
N/A 330i

Hi guys, wow, this SA forum is pretty empty??
Anyways, I am a satisfied owner of a 2002 BMW 330i. and have now reached the point where I can start working on her. I basically need some pointers from anyone who knows what they're talking about on how to get the most out of her engine wise. I have already decided on the N/A route and need to know where to start. The point of the project will be to create a powerful car the will be able to be used for everyday driving as well as some fun on the track every now and again. Im not looking for a dyno monster or a track beast... more like a little of both. I will be doing ALL of the work myself and will be posting everything on these forums (with photos and videos) so that people in SA can get an idea of costs as well as places to get parts and tools from since the international forums don't cater for us in that regard. I look forward to all your suggestions and advice.
till then.... keep them in the rear view mirror!

Last edited by VORTEX330I; 10-16-2010 at 05:59 AM.
VORTEX330I is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:01 AM   #2
Haydean Ellis

My Ride: 330iA/T-lim ed. 3.3l
Hi man, i too am a proud owner of a 2003 model 330i Steptronic (lim ed. 3.3l). i really look forward to your tips, pics and videos. It really is frustrating that there aren't more South africans involved, because info on price and parts availability could prove invaluable. stay in touch and enjoy the ride!
Haydean Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
hendrik330i

My Ride: bmw 330i
Hi guys. I'm also the proud owner of a 330i steptronic 2001. I have a sound and customizing shop. At the moment I wanna start on the bodywork and then move on to the motor and then sound. Ill also put up some pics as I go along. Its realy sad there's no more bmw fanatics inv sa on this site.
hendrik330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #4
medres

My Ride: 320i
most of the SA boys are on their site bmwfanatics.co.za, I still browse here now and then
medres is offline   Reply With Quote