E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 11:51 AM   #21
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
I would have got up and left the table

If she has to ask, she is too immature and will be a head case in the very near future....... oh and big suprise coming... she didn't believe you so you are fvcked no matter what (figuratively)
Old 10-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #22
VillanovaGrad

My Ride: M3 M5 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
I messaged all of my close friends last night and this morning, my # is officially 3. I feel like such a good boy again.
How did it go from 13 to 3?
did the other 10 you just shook hands with?
Old 10-18-2010, 12:42 PM   #23
Mayo

My Ride: CBR600RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinep View Post
you had to ask your friends how many people you slept with to figure it out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad View Post
How did it go from 13 to 3?
did the other 10 you just shook hands with?
No, I basically told them that I will be lying to every girl in the future about my # and saying that it is 3. I had to tell them this because otherwise sh!t like that always comes out during drinkning games like Sociables ect. and they are really the only ones that know the actual #... So I guess I "vaulted" my #

Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #24
VillanovaGrad

My Ride: M3 M5 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
No, I basically told them that I will be lying to every girl in the future about my # and saying that it is 3. I had to tell them this because otherwise sh!t like that always comes out during drinkning games like Sociables ect. and they are really the only ones that know the actual #... So I guess I "vaulted" my #
isnt 3 a little low?
if a girl said 3 i'd be like because the lower the number for a girl the more value it is perceived, but shouldnt a guy have a bit more ?
i dont see whats wrong if the guy is a f*cking stud...
Old 10-19-2010, 08:53 AM   #25
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Told ya already once, for some reason, a girl does not mind a guy with a higher number. In their mind, they perceive it to mean you have experience which as your gf, they will now benefit from. Every girl wants a guy who can dominate them in the sack. It is part of being a man. What girl would tell you she wants a pansy shy boy in bed?

Rock your number with pride dude. If you can easily show her she is the one you are interested in and she is the one you want for a gf, then she won't care about your number or past. Why start things on a lie? Just be honest.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #26
Mayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
Told ya already once, for some reason, a girl does not mind a guy with a higher number. In their mind, they perceive it to mean you have experience which as your gf, they will now benefit from. Every girl wants a guy who can dominate them in the sack. It is part of being a man. What girl would tell you she wants a pansy shy boy in bed?

Rock your number with pride dude. If you can easily show her she is the one you are interested in and she is the one you want for a gf, then she won't care about your number or past. Why start things on a lie? Just be honest.
You make a good point, however I am considering it this way:

I think this girl was a little insecure, and an insecure girl just doesn't want to hear about a guy she is with having been with a bunch of other girls. This would be much in the same way that most guys think about their girls. So I think when I'm with girls like this it is beneficial to have a lower #, and to do this I need a lie that is backed up.

Now If I'm with some girl that wants a guy with some experience, well there will be no problem telling her my real # or my fabricated # because the experience will ultimately shine through in the end.

Then of course there are the legit girls that really wouldn't care that much and wouldn't press the issue too hard to begin with.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:36 AM   #27
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
um, if she asks you a direct question, and all you do is avoid it and say it doesn't matter, yes, that makes you look worse.

If you're embarrassed by your history, then that's one thing. Deal with it.

But seriously, if it doesn't matter, then why would you lie about it, or evade the question?
Old 10-19-2010, 11:42 AM   #28
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
No reason to ever discuss this with anyone IMHO. It really doesn't do anything positive for a relationship. The best relationships I've had never even brought up the subject.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #29
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
why lie, if its a problem, then its her problem, and not worth more than her being... another notch
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #30
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
No reason to ever discuss this with anyone IMHO. It really doesn't do anything positive for a relationship. The best relationships I've had never even brought up the subject.
exactly. I remember you posting something similar about a thread I posted a while back.

There is no reason to discuss this. When I find out about guys my gf slept with in the past it only pisses me off. Not because I think she's a ****, because I know how guys are and I will punch some in the throat if I ever hear them saying "I hit that first".
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #31
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
yet you don't find it strange that your gf wears a ring from an ex bf? isn't it sort of a tag that he's hit that? it doesn't piss you off when she's jerking your meat and you see that ring and think about that same hand stoking the ex?
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #32
Mayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
yet you don't find it strange that your gf wears a ring from an ex bf? isn't it sort of a tag that he's hit that? it doesn't piss you off when she's jerking your meat and you see that ring and think about that same hand stoking the ex?
That at SollyD? Aren't rings supposed to symbolize a relationship in the first place? Take that sh!t to the pawn shop.

Old 10-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #33
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #34
ApathyCsl
Banned

My Ride: 2002 325i
lol this thread is awesome. im at 12 at age 22, is that bad?
ApathyCsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:00 PM   #35
Mayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyCsl View Post
lol this thread is awesome. im at 12 at age 22, is that bad?
Apparently, I always thought that was closer to average than anything.

Old 10-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #36
Ghostie

My Ride: What else?
I never discuss my "past" with anyone, I make that clear from the go.....I also never ask about anyone's "history"....though, if you're savvy and perceptive, it isn't hard to tell who's been around the block a few times. (Baggage is hard to hide)
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #37
stapler12345

unless she sucked 36 d!cks

Quote:
Old 10-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #38
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
exactly. I remember you posting something similar about a thread I posted a while back.

There is no reason to discuss this. When I find out about guys my gf slept with in the past it only pisses me off. Not because I think she's a ****, because I know how guys are and I will punch some in the throat if I ever hear them saying "I hit that first".
Yeah honestly, what good can come from it?

OP, was this a first date too? If so, she was way out of line. It's okay to talk about your dating life when you are on a date, in general terms... but sex should be off limits. No good can come from that conversation.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #39
Mayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
Yeah honestly, what good can come from it?

OP, was this a first date too? If so, she was way out of line. It's okay to talk about your dating life when you are on a date, in general terms... but sex should be off limits. No good can come from that conversation.
Well technically it was a first date, we met at a party the week before and slept together, but I didn't achieve vag penetration. But I found out that she was seeing a guy who went to Hawaii for a month hahaha, although she doesn't know I know this. I'm not talking to her now anyways, need to be a free man on Halloween, the sluttiest holiday of the year.

Last edited by Mayo; 10-19-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #40
stapler12345

the sluttiest day is Valentines Day.

Quote: