E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #41
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhype View Post
the sluttiest day is Valentines Day.
girls just dress slutty on Halloween; girls are slutty on vday... perfect time to roll out into town if you are single... there are always a million single girls out with their single friends
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:29 AM   #42
yousharenow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ATL
Posts: 215
My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Sounds like a young girl.

These conversations never go anywhere good.
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #43
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
yet you don't find it strange that your gf wears a ring from an ex bf? isn't it sort of a tag that he's hit that? it doesn't piss you off when she's jerking your meat and you see that ring and think about that same hand stoking the ex?
No I don't.

Last edited by DylloS; 10-20-2010 at 08:16 AM.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #44
Mayo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary, Ab
Posts: 297
My Ride: CBR600RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
Sounds like a young girl.

These conversations never go anywhere good.
Ironically she is 23, I usually try to date girls at least my age or older just to avoid all the bs. I guess it's never completely avoidable.
__________________
TopasBlau 330Ci
M-Tech II || Borla Catback || Bilstein PSS || K&N CAI ||Shark Injected || eBay headers ||
DICE Silverline || Smoked LED Tails/Sidemarkers || Clear Corners || 18" x 8.5/9.5 Forgestar F14's on Kumho

Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:21 AM   #45
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
Ironically she is 23, I usually try to date girls at least my age or older just to avoid all the bs. I guess it's never completely avoidable.
I find most girls my age are extremely more mature than me. B1tches wanted babies 3 years ago lol.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #46
yousharenow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ATL
Posts: 215
My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
Ironically she is 23, I usually try to date girls at least my age or older just to avoid all the bs. I guess it's never completely avoidable.
I don't make "lists"..thats the past and it doesn't matter. What if she told you she was gang banged at one point?
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #47
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
I don't make "lists"..thats the past and it doesn't matter. What if she told you she was gang banged at one point?
I would not date a girl if she was ever banged by two guys at once.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #48
Bimmer4Lyfe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 129 West 81st St. 5A, New York, New York 10024
Posts: 2,466
My Ride: 02 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhype View Post
"in a row?"
__________________

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #49
Mayo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary, Ab
Posts: 297
My Ride: CBR600RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I find most girls my age are extremely more mature than me. B1tches wanted babies 3 years ago lol.
Haha yea they usually want kids in their mid-20's or earlier. Most males it's probably late-20's or later. Makes it obvious who is paying for what.
__________________
TopasBlau 330Ci
M-Tech II || Borla Catback || Bilstein PSS || K&N CAI ||Shark Injected || eBay headers ||
DICE Silverline || Smoked LED Tails/Sidemarkers || Clear Corners || 18" x 8.5/9.5 Forgestar F14's on Kumho

Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #50
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,523
My Ride: reclining rear seats
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I would not date a girl if she was ever banged by two guys at once.
Agreed. I think a question like that is fair game to know the kind of girl she is. You don't need her full history, just a yes or no on the things I deem too freaky for a long term relationship.
__________________


** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #51
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Agreed. I think a question like that is fair game to know the kind of girl she is. You don't need her full history, just a yes or no on the things I deem too freaky for a long term relationship.
yup.
Having sex with a bunch of dudes-ahhh she likes sex
getting tag teamed by two friends- you have no respect for yourself
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #52
VillanovaGrad
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Villanova
Posts: 960
My Ride: M3 M5 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
yup.
Having sex with a bunch of dudes-ahhh she likes sex
getting tag teamed by two friends- you have no respect for yourself
a girl can like sex and dont have a high # count man...
having a high # count is basically telling people that you cant keep a relationship long. which is not a good thing is you are searching for a relationship not a one nighter
__________________
VillanovaGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #53
Mayo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary, Ab
Posts: 297
My Ride: CBR600RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad View Post
a girl can like sex and dont have a high # count man...
having a high # count is basically telling people that you cant keep a relationship long. which is not a good thing is you are searching for a relationship not a one nighter
Not really. That might just be how they interpret it.
__________________
TopasBlau 330Ci
M-Tech II || Borla Catback || Bilstein PSS || K&N CAI ||Shark Injected || eBay headers ||
DICE Silverline || Smoked LED Tails/Sidemarkers || Clear Corners || 18" x 8.5/9.5 Forgestar F14's on Kumho


Last edited by Mayo; 10-22-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:57 PM   #54
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad View Post
a girl can like sex and dont have a high # count man...
having a high # count is basically telling people that you cant keep a relationship long. which is not a good thing is you are searching for a relationship not a one nighter
It can mean a number of things. She could do the breaking up, she could just be a ****, or guys just get sick of her.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #55
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow
 
2000_328CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
Posts: 29,024
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
If anything, it's just used as a reflection of your "social life" and your interest in a serious relationship.

My # is considerably lower than those who have commented in here (despite being older) but I'm a "relationship type guy" that never really was into the one night stand notion. Either my tastes are too picky or my game simply sucks. To be fair to myself, I think it's more the former

If you're in your mid 20s and have been in three 3+ year relationships, how many girls would you really have been with (unless you're a cheater).
__________________

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #56
VillanovaGrad
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Villanova
Posts: 960
My Ride: M3 M5 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
If anything, it's just used as a reflection of your "social life" and your interest in a serious relationship.

My # is considerably lower than those who have commented in here (despite being older) but I'm a "relationship type guy" that never really was into the one night stand notion. Either my tastes are too picky or my game simply sucks. To be fair to myself, I think it's more the former

If you're in your mid 20s and have been in three 3+ year relationships, how many girls would you really have been with (unless you're a cheater).
well if you are a player, then during your break up you could rack up some serious numbers
so it could be 1 girl for 3 years then 10 girls in 10 days
or what if you got offered a triple? then you get a +2 for instead of +1
__________________
VillanovaGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:37 AM   #57
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad View Post
well if you are a player, then during your break up you could rack up some serious numbers
so it could be 1 girl for 3 years then 10 girls in 10 days
or what if you got offered a triple? then you get a +2 for instead of +1
this isn't TV dude. No one is pulling ass like charlie scheen on two and a half men
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #58
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
this isn't TV dude. No one is pulling ass like charlie scheen on two and a half men
Ehem.

__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #59
VillanovaGrad
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Villanova
Posts: 960
My Ride: M3 M5 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Ehem.


no one? just because you arent banging a chick a day, doesnt mean no one is bro

jk
__________________
VillanovaGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #60
Mayo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary, Ab
Posts: 297
My Ride: CBR600RR
Banging a chick a day is definitely possible, I hit a streak of 3 in 7 days in 3rd year, can't say I felt nearly as good as I thought I would afterwords though.
__________________
TopasBlau 330Ci
M-Tech II || Borla Catback || Bilstein PSS || K&N CAI ||Shark Injected || eBay headers ||
DICE Silverline || Smoked LED Tails/Sidemarkers || Clear Corners || 18" x 8.5/9.5 Forgestar F14's on Kumho

Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use